21| Addictive

End of Jungkook's POV

Mister Jeon takes his sharp eyes off my face. He glances down at my body and then goes into the kitchen, he brings me a little towel, "here, wipe yourself."

"Thank you." I take it to clean myself from the saliva my neck and arms are covered in. He glances down at my body, then puts his attention all on my face again, staring right in my eyes without any difficulty while I can't even look anywhere on his face for more than some mere seconds. "Let's get back to the revision?" He checks the time on the wristwatch around his veiny arm, "there's around twenty minutes remaining. Come on, quick."

He suddenly steps closer to my figure, his masculine scent brushing past me as he bends to grab hold of the dirty towel from my hand. I step back unwillingly to let a distance remain between us, even though I feel safe around him; at least safer than when I'm around my step-father.

We both get back to our study session, going into his office. I'm just so tired to study but I have no choice. I need to complete the session.

20 minutes later...

"And we're done here." The long minutes that seemed like hours finally end as mister Jeon closes the textbook and slides it towards me. But he doesn't have a tad clue about how I was zoning out almost half of the time while staring at his tattoos.

They seem really cool and meaningful, at least as far as I could see.

"You get home and rest, okay? You've studied more than usual so give yourself some time to relax. Don't revise these, I'll explain them to you once more."

As if he was just in my mind, he assumes what had been happening, taking off his sleek golden glasses, his arm muscles flexing with all the quick movements he does to call it a day for us both. "Okay?" He confirms when I don't reply so I nod, just to affirm.

Little does he know I've got stuffs and chores to do after I go to that place.

We get up at the same time. He goes to the table at the corner of the room to do something. In the meanwhile, I pack my bag, keeping my books and pencil case inside it. I need to hurry. Haerin must be tired and hungry.

"Oh shit," I accidentally drop my lighter down which was in the pocket of my uniform, hastily picking it up but not fast enough to not let the man witness what just happened. I don't dare look up at mister Jeon. I've cussed under my breath which he probably heard, and then I've picked up my lighter which indicates that I'm a smoker.

How lovely, it showed my good manners and beautiful personality.

Thankfully, Haerin enters the room, catching our attentions at the perfect time. She breathes way too heavily as if she has ran a mile to come here. "Did you have a lot of fun with Hoshi?" The older one bends down to reach her small height. She smiles after taking a glimpse of me standing behind him and she nods her head in the sweetest manner. "I love Hoshi."

I keep the last book inside and zip my bag, then put it around my shoulders, smiling at her cheekiness which she often shows around this big and sweet man, "ah you love him already? I see..." He holds her face in his big hands and gives her a kiss on her head, affectionately. "He loves you a lot as well. You'll visit us again to play with him, right sweetheart?"

"Uh...I'll ask Cherry to bring me here." He chuckles gently at her softness, his heart too softening by her innocent cuteness, just like mine does.

Mister Jeon turns around to step to me, a small smile on his thin lips. I take my hand away from my thighs to fix my hair which has messed up because of not being cared about, I smile up at him kindly as I step ahead and bow at him before moving out this room. "Hey." He catches hold of my wrist before we leave, his touch soft, "wait, I have something for you."