[3] Small Victory

A man dressed in black is at the mafia headquarters. The headquarters has lots of wolf statues. He is Kenzo. He managed to defeat the Blood Mafia and then took the mind control chipset from them. Now, Kenzo will report about his task to the Head of the Black Wolf Mafia, Jeff.

"Hallo Alpha, I have succeeded in killing Robert and I have also managed to pick up the mind control chipset. I will rest at the mafia headquarters in Moscow. I'm returning to the main base tomorrow morning," Kenzo explains.

"Alright Kenzo, we can rely on you. Now rest and come back tomorrow."

"Yes, Alpha," Kenzo says. He had finished his assignment.

After that, Kenzo smiles. He can make good use of the situation so he can kill Robert and take the mind control chipset. Yes, everything is according to plan. Kenzo is amazed by Jeff because Jeff has strong feelings so Kenzo can complete the mission well.

"Hmm, okay let's rest then go home again tomorrow," Kenzo says. He goes to the headquarters to rest.

*****

Meanwhile, a cute boy is sad. He is sad but no tears come out. Cylo was shocked to hear the news from his sister that Jaki was dead. Jaki was killed by the Blood Mafia. Cylo and Jaki are not friends but still, the news of the death of someone Cylo knew made him sad.

Very strange indeed because Cylo is a paid assassin who always kills people. He has often killed people. However, Cylo is still afraid when he hears news of the deaths of people he knows. This is true because Cylo has a traumatic past about his parents' death.

"Cylo, I know about your sadness. For it, I will dismiss you from this mission and go home immediately," Chelsea says on the phone.

Cylo shocks his head, this mission is very dangerous so if the mind control chipset is not destroyed immediately, the world will be in danger. Besides that, Jaki's death would be in vain if Cylo didn't continue the mission.

Cylo exhales, "No Sis, I'm fine. I will continue this mission," Cylo says.

Chelsea is really worried about her little brother.

"But—"

"No Sis, this chipset is very dangerous and has the potential to destroy the world so I have to destroy it. Besides that, I have to take revenge for Jaki's death," Cylo says finally. Chelsea is silent.

"Alright, I will believe this mission to you. I will track the whereabouts of the mind control chipset," Chelsea says and she ends the phone call.

Cylo exhales, he gets up from his bed, and then walks to the bathroom. He cleans his body while encouraging himself. He hoped he could complete this mission well and didn't end like before.

Shit, because of the bazooka fire, Cylo's fight with that boy didn't end. Next time, if Cylo and him meet again, Cylo will kill him.

*****

In the Russian Hotels, a cute boy fiddles with his little gadget. He hacks all systems in the area around here. He tracks the mind control chipset through residents' cellphones and CCTV until finally, Ivo finds the whereabouts of the chipset. It turns out, that the mind control chipset is located in the Black Wolf Mafia.

The Black Wolf Mafia is a very famous mafia group. Their power in the underworld is very extensive. Things that Ivo knows about the Black Wolf Mafia is they have a supreme leader who is called Alpha and Beta. Besides that, the members of the Black Wolf Mafia are known to be sadistic and vicious. They won't even let go of their prey until it dies.

It is very annoying, but what can I do? The mind control chipset is in the Black Wolf Mafia. So Ivo has to keep dealing with them so that there is no potential for destroying the world.