[8] Weak Side

BANG

Cylo closes his eyes. But the things he imagined did not happen. No pain and no blood. He is still alive. However, the member of the Blood Mafia fell next to Cylo. He died with a bleeding head.

Other members of the Blood Mafia are angry when he sees his friend die, "Fuck! Who would dare do that?" He says.

There were around 10 Blood Mafia members surrounding Cylo who was still crying. They were confused about what happened to their friend. But someone who is Ivo still hiding behind a tree. Ivo who was killed by the members of the Blood Mafia who will shots Cylo.

When Ivo was on the way home, his earpiece accidentally rang but there was no sound from Ivo, which made Ivo worried. Finally, Ivo followed him to come here. Fortunately, Ivo arrives on time so he can save Cylo who is about to be shot.

Now, the Blood Mafia members are confused. Ivo still hiding behind a tree. He sees Cylo who still crying. He must save his friend, "Tsk, turns out you can cry too, Cylo," Ivo says. He comes out of hiding and then he shoots the Blood Mafia members.

BANG BANG BANG

BANG BANG

Ivo still shooting the Blood Mafia members. The members of Blood Mafia avoid Ivo's shots. They are distracted so they leave Cylo alone.

Ivo still shoots the Blood Mafia members while he approaches Cylo, "Fight, stupid!" Ivo shouts to Cylo.

Cylo who hears Ivo's shouts makes him wake up. Cylo immediately gets up from his slump and attacks the Blood Mafia members. Cylo attacks the Blood Mafia members with his knife. Ivo smiles when he sees Cylo is being himself.

Ivo and Cylo fight together. They attack the Blood Mafia members. Cylo kills the Blood Mafia members using his knife and Ivo kills the Blood Mafia members using his gun. They fight together until finally, the Blood Mafia members die one by one.

Cylo plunged his knife into the Blood Mafia member's chest until he died. But Cylo didn't realize there was an enemy behind him until...

BANG

"Arghhh..." Member Blood Mafia says and then he dies. Ivo smiles because he shot this blood mafia.

Cylo looks at Ivo and then he smiles. He is thankful to Ivo because Ivo saved him, "Thanks Ivo."

Ivo smiles, "Of course. Calm down Cylo, I will help you to revenge on the Blood Mafia," Ivo says. He helps Cylo stand up.

Cylo didn't think that Ivo would save him, but he was thankful to Ivo, "By the way. Why did you come here and save me?" Cylo asks Ivo.

"I got the emergency message from the earpiece I gave you."

Ivo frowns, "Really? I don't remember using it."

"Maybe you pressed it accidentally, I don't know. But the most important thing now is that you are safe," Ivo says.

Cylo smiled but he remembered what had happened to his house and his older sister. Cylo is sad again. Ivo looks at Cylo who is sad again. He wants to help Cylo get revenge.

"Hey hey, don't be sad, Cylo. You can come with me to my house and then we will make a plan to revenge on the Blood Mafia." Ivo says