[18] Forced

"ARGGHHH..." Vernon shouts when Cylo forces his mouth open.

Vernon is in pain. His body is badly injured, but he is still being tortured by Cylo and Ivo. Vernon is dying.

Cylo and Ivo smile, seeing Vernon in pain. Ivo takes a bomb from his pocket. Vernon has killed Holland and Chelsea by blowing them up, so now Cylo and Ivo will kill Vernon the same way—by blowing him up.

Cylo looks at Vernon, smirking, and then swipes the knife across Vernon's body. Vernon trembles, terrified.

"HELP! DON'T-- ARGHHHH..." Vernon shouts, really in pain.

Cylo smiles and starts skinning Vernon, slashing his body with a knife. Vernon continues to scream in pain. Incision wounds cover his body, causing blood to flow continuously. Vernon can't stand it anymore.

Cylo smirks as he continues to skin Vernon. Vernon is in pain.

"ALREADY ARGGHHH-- HMPHHHH." Vernon can't finish his words when a bomb is stuffed in his mouth. Ivo smiles, "Yeah, you ate it well, Blood mafia leader," he says.

Cylo and Ivo laugh. They are truly satisfied seeing the person who killed their family now helpless. Vernon is dying with many wounds on his body. He is tied up and has a bomb in his mouth. Vernon will die soon.

"HMPHHHH," Vernon says. He has difficulty speaking because of the bomb in his mouth. Vernon can't take it anymore. However, Cylo and Ivo are still not satisfied with torturing him.

Ivo looks at Cylo, "Looks like there's still something missing," he says, and Cylo nods.

"Yeah, we need more incisions," Cylo says, and Ivo nods.

They go back to torturing the dying Vernon. They cut his hands and feet until they are split in two. Vernon screams in pain, but Cylo and Ivo don't care. They cut off his toes and fingers one by one.

"HMPPPHHH," Vernon shouts. He's already numb. He really can't feel his body at all. Blood splatters everywhere. Vernon is completely helpless, but Cylo and Ivo continue to skin him. Even after the hands and feet, they start to peel off his quite handsome face. They smash his face.

Vernon continues to scream in pain, but he still can't do anything. He is dying. His body is covered in wounds, he can't feel his legs and arms, and now his face is destroyed by Cylo and Ivo. Vernon can't take it anymore. He wants to die immediately. He doesn't want to be tortured like this.

"Done," Cylo and Ivo say as they finish skinning Vernon's face.

They smile with satisfaction. Torturing Vernon is really fun. Cylo and Ivo are satisfied that their family's murderer is powerless before them.

Cylo grabs Vernon's body, "Let's throw him down," Ivo says.

Cylo is silent. He looks at Ivo, "You forgot about it." Cylo says.

Ivo frowns and then understands, "Damn! I forgot," he says and takes the camera out of his pocket.

As a memory, Cylo and Ivo want to immortalize the moment when they tortured Vernon like this. So Ivo deliberately brought a camera.

Cylo and Ivo approach the helpless Vernon. Cylo is on the right, and Ivo is on the left. They squeeze Vernon, who is dying.

Ivo raises the camera, and they pose, "Say die," Ivo says.

"DIE!" they say together, and then...

Chunk.

The camera photographs the three of them. The photo shows Cylo and Ivo smiling cheerfully while Vernon, who is dying, can only remain silent.