[21] With Alpha

Sunny day. At the Black Wolf mafia headquarters, precisely in the mafia leader's private room. A medium cute boy-asleep nap. He rested his head on Jeff's chest.

They fell asleep very soundly after what they did last night. This was the most restful sleep they had ever had.

Sunlight penetrates the window. However, the cute boy tightened his embrace around Jeff's larger body. Their sleep becomes more comfortable. Finally, Jeff opened his eyes. He woke up, "Good morning, baby," Jeff says.

Jeff looks at Cylo who is still asleep. Jeff was right because now Cylo didn't leave him like before. Suddenly, Jeff remembered his activities last night.

He made love with great satisfaction with Cylo. Even Jeff still remembers how this paid assassin moaned when Jeff fucked him. Jeff also remembered that Cylo kept moaning his name. Last night was delicious. Damn, remembering it made something in Jeff's pants wake up.

Last night, Jeff and Cylo did it on the bed in the control room. Then after that, Jeff carried Cylo to his room and they made love again. Jeff and Cylo make love with each other deliciously. They do various styles until finally they are satisfied.

Jeff smiles. He kisses the sleeping Cylo's forehead, "You're beautiful, baby. I really won't let you go, darling. I love you. and I will make you my partner forever," Jeff says. He is serious about Cylo.

Jeff looks at Cylo. He strokes Cylo's white hair. Jeff loves and cares for Cylo. Cylo is the perfect fit for Jeff. He is cute. But he is also tough and brave so Cylo is suitable as Jeff's partner.

Jeff looked at Cylo while he stroked Cylo's white hair, "Trust me, baby. I will make you fall in love with me," Jeff says. Then he kisses Cylo's cheek.

After that, Jeff woke up and got out of bed. He walked towards the bathroom then he washed his face.

Cylo opens his eyes. Cylo had been awake a long time ago but he pretended to be asleep. Earlier, Cylo deliberately remained silent and let Jeff do whatever he wanted.

But now Cylo is blushing. Damn, Cylo didn't expect Jeff to say romantic words like that. Cylo was truly surprised. Moreover, Jeff also stroked his hair, kissed his forehead, and kissed his cheek. Jeff made Cylo blush.

Cylo's face grew redder. He was both embarrassed and happy. Cylo turned over and buried his face in the pillow, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... YOU FUCKING MAFIA JEFF!!" Cylo shouts.

Cylo let go of his excitement. He screamed and then he hit the pillow. Cylo was truly happy and embarrassed by what Jeff had done to him. This is so embarrassing. Why can an evil, cruel, and cold mafia leader like Jeff act cute like that? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck.

This was completely beyond Cylo's expectations. Previously, Cylo was sure that Jeff would leave him after having sex with him like he left his bitches. But not. Jeff was even gentle and said romantic words. This makes Cylol happy. Turns out Jeff wasn't as bad as he thought.

Cylo continued to pound the pillow. He's still blushing. Jeff came out of the bathroom, "Why are you hitting the pillow like that." Jeff asks.

Cylo was shocked. he stopped hitting the pillow. Then he looks at Jeff, "N-no. I just saw the insect earlier," Cylo says. He was nervous when he saw Jeff.

How come? Now Jeff is shirtless in front of Cylo. Jeff's broad chest and eight-pack are very clearly visible. It was truly beautiful. Jeff was only wearing a towel so Cylo could see Jeff's muscular body. Very beautiful and manly.

Cylo wants to be like Jeff. He wanted to have a body like that too. Cylo diligently exercises but why isn't his body as beautiful as Jeff's body? I don't even have one pack.