[37] Epilogue

Jeff was silent. He really couldn't believe what was in front of him. Currently, a naked Cylo was in front of him. He is very sexy. So that made Jeff swallow his saliva. He was so horny.

Cylo shakes his body, "Ahhh... Daddy," Cylo sighs. He teases Jeff. Cylo continued to shake his body, making Jeff even more aroused.

Jeff swallowed his saliva. His body felt hot. Damn, Cylo is so tempting, "You're so naughty, baby. I like it," Jeff says while he looks at Cylo.

Cylo smiles. He continued to tease Jeff, "Isn't it normal to be naughty with your boyfriend, huh?" Cylo says and then he blinks. Cylo is very sexy and hot.

Fuck! This was sure to be a truly long and exciting night. Jeff was very happy. It wasn't in vain that he won the match. Because Cylo is very sexy when dancing stripes like this.

Jeff is very grateful to have a life partner like Cylo. He is a cute boy who is tough, independent, smart, and a little cruel. But Cylo is also very funny, sweet, and sexy. Cylo is truly a perfect match for Jeff. Jeff will never let go of Cylo.

Cylo continues to dance to the music. He continued to tease Jeff, "Are you sure you can hold it in Jeff?" Cylo asks.

Jeff was silent. He tried to restrain himself. He still wanted to see Cylo tease him.

Cylo smiles. He continued to shake his body. He dances beautifully and hotly. Cylo dances naked in front of Jeff. Honestly, Cylo was shy at first but when he started dancing it turned him on. So Cylo got carried away by continuing to dance in front of Jeff.

Jeff sat on a chair while he looked at Cylo who was dancing. Jeff was already very horny. He really couldn't stand it. Even something in his trousers was tense and enlarged. Damn, Cylo is so hot. Jeff couldn't wait to fuck Cylo.

Cylo smirks and then he approaches Jeff. Cylo sat on Jeff's lap then he teased Jeff. This made Jeff even more aroused and couldn't stand it.

Cylo puts his arms around Jeff's neck, "I'm yours, Daddy," Cylo says and then he and Jeff kiss.

*****

At the same time, in the Villa next door, the same thing happened. Ivo is dancing stripes in front of Law. Although Ivo initially refused Law's request. However, he had no other choice so he did it.

Ivo continues to dance in front of Law while he teases Law, "Papa... ahhhh... Papa..." Ivo sighs.

Damn, Ivo's dancing was really exciting. Ivo moves his body so his dance is very seductive. Moreover, Ivo's sensual expression made Law even more aroused. Ivo's face was red and his eyes were glazed. Damn, Ivo is so hot.

Law wanted to get up from his seat, "Just shut up, Papa. I will serve you," Ivo says. He approaches Law while he continues to tease Law.

Law knew that Ivo was a naughty submissive. But Law didn't expect him to be so naughty like this. However, Law liked it.

Now, Ivo was sitting on Law's lap. He put his hand on Law's chest then he rubbed his hand on Law's chest. Ivo teased Law slowly and sensually. Ivo even bit his lip which made him look even more naughty.

Fuck! Law couldn't take it anymore. Ivo is sexy and hot. Law couldn't stand Ivo's advances anymore. He pulled Ivo's chin then kissed Ivo's lips. Law and Ivo kiss.

"Mmwwwmmhh..."

"Ahhh... you're mine, honey," Law says.

*****

In the heat of the day. Now, Jeff, Cylo, Law, and Ivo are on one of the beaches in Bali. They went on a double date again before they returned to their country.

The dominants are surfing while Ivo and Cylo are enjoying relaxing on the beach while drinking young coconut drinks.

Ivo and Cylo spend time together. They want to pour out their hearts to each other. Yeah, they want a moment of nostalgia after the many things they've done. They didn't think they could be like they are now.

Cylo and Ivo chat.

They discussed everything, from Cylo and Ivo's first meeting. Those who were previously enemies. Those who work together to destroy the mind control chipset algorithm. Those who met Jeff and Law. Those who experienced tragic events when their families were killed. They took revenge until they finally decided to be with Jeff and Law.

Remembering this made Cylo and Ivo move. They did not expect that their life journey would be like this. But they are still grateful for this. Because this makes them able to be together like now.

Ivo looks at Cylo, "You know, Cylo. When the mission was to destroy the mind control chipset, I was hesitant to accept the mission. But I dared myself to be able to meet you and we even became brothers like this," Ivo says and then he smiles.

Cylo smiles. He nods, "Yeah, I was also told to come back because my teammate died. But I was right to continue the mission because I wanted revenge. But instead, we met and then I also met Jeff, who is my lover now," Cylo says.

"Yes, now we are brothers and we even have our partners who turn out to be mafia. It turns out, life is truly unpredictable. However, it looks like we have to thank the maker of the mind control chipset. Because he made me, you, Law, and Jeff meet," Ivo says.

"You're right haha, sometimes accidents can make us have a pleasant life like this," Cylo says.

Cylo and Ivo are very happy. They didn't expect to be able to live a life like this.

Cylo is truly grateful for what he has now. Jeff, Ivo, and Law. They were his family now. He will stay with them to look after each other.

Ivo is also grateful for being able to have Cylo, Law, and Jeff in his life. They are the people Ivo must protect.

Meanwhile, the dominants swim to shore. They walk towards Cylo and Ivo who are relaxing. This is their last day in Bali which of course shouldn't be wasted.

Even so, Jeff and Law also always discuss their current lives. They didn't expect that they would be able to get Cylo and Ivo as their life partners. Jeff and Law are very grateful for this.

They are a cruel and dangerous mafia. They are afraid that no one will want to be their lover. But Cylo and Ivo prove it. They proved that they could be with Jeff and Law. Cylo becomes Jeff's lover and Ivo becomes Law's lover. They are a perfect match. So Jeff and Law will never let go of Cylo and Ivo, ever.

Law looks at Jeff, "Now, we are different now, Jeff. We already have our respective partners and maybe in the future, we can have children. So what are your plans next?" Law asks.

"Disbanding the Black Wolf Mafia group and living in peace with our respective partners, looks like it would be very fun. We can start a small family and maybe have children," Jeff says.

Yeah, the choice is to disband the Black Wolf Mafia group. So that Jeff and Cylo with Law and Ivo can have their own lives. A calm, peaceful, and safe life with their little family in the future.

"But I don't want to have children yet," Jeff says.

"Yeah, me too," Law says.

END

_____________thanks for your support <3©️redmilllo

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo