[9] Possessive Mafia

Ivo opens the door and then he invites Cylo to go into the house. Cylo goes into Ivo's small house. Ivo goes into his small house too.

Cylo looks at Ivo, "Is there no one here?" Cylo asks.

"There isn't any. This is a small house where I and my adoptive father used to relax. So we only come here occasionally." Ivo says.

Cylo nods, he understands. He looks at the small house. It is minimalist and comfortable. Even though the outside of this small house is a little worn the inside is still very good.

There is a living room, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and kitchen. Quite complete. Cylo like this. Besides that, the air and atmosphere here are very cool, making Cylo comfortable.

Ivo sits on the sofa and then Cylo follows Ivo to sit on the sofa. They are silent. Flashbacks about the death of their family make Cylo and Ivo sad again. They hug and then they cry again.

"Waah... waah..."

"Waah... waah..."

They cry together. Flashbacks about the incident make Cylo and Ivo cry even harder. They still can't accept this.

It is very sad. Losing a family member is painful. Moreover, they died in a sadistic way. Cylo and Ivo really can't accept this. Besides that, Cylo and Ivo realize that now they live alone. Very sad.

Ivo hugs Cylo, "Now I live alone. I don't know my parents and the reason they threw me away. All I know is Holland. He is my adoptive father. No, he is my father. He taught me to be a strong person so that I could become the hacker I am now. But now he is dead. I live alone. Waah... waah..." Ivo says while he crying.

Cylo tightened his embrace on Ivo. He also felt what Ivo felt. Cylo also doesn't know who his parents are because they died when Cylo was little. Now, Cylo losing his older sister. So Cylo understands what Ivo felt.

They hug each other while they crying. They vent their sadness by crying. A few moments later, finally, Cylo and Ivo stop crying. They are calm down.

Ivo looks at Cylo, "I don't accept this, Cylo. I will never forgive them,"

"I know I know. we have to calm down first. We must not dwell on this sadness. So we can revenge on the Blood Mafia," Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

They broke the hug. Ivo and Cylo face to face then they smile at each other.

"You are my friends," Ivo says.

"Yeah, we are friends."

After that, they are silent back. But there is the sound of a hungry stomach. Cylo and Ivo just now if they haven't eaten.

"Okay, I forgot we haven't eaten yet. Alright, I will prepare a meal," Ivo says then he stands up.

"I want to help," Cylo says.

"Okay."

Cylo and Ivo walk to the kitchen. They start cooking because they are very hungry. They cook canned food. After that, they eat the canned food.

They feel better now. Cylo and Ivo eat together. They are friends even though they are like brothers.

They didn't expect that they would be this close. But this world is mysterious so anything can happen. Including enemies who become friends like Cylo and Ivo.

"Delicious. It turns out, you can use that knife for cooking, not just for killing," Ivo says.

"Of course, it is easy. You can use it if you want," Cylo says.

Ivo nods, "No, it's hard. I learned to use a knife with Holland but I still can't do it."

"No, it is easy. I will teach you later. But..."