Authors Note 12/17 Update

Thank you so much for coming so far on this journey with me. I appreciate every single one of you for being patient and understanding. It has meant so much to me, thank you a million times. Guilty Pleasures is officially done! I can not wait to start the rewrite for Secret Desires, I am beyond excited.

       Happy holidays everyone, stay safe and to those of us who are feeling not so great right now... My heart goes out to you. This Christmas will be hard for us after everything we have been through this year. We lost our fur babies and everything we had in a house fire, had to say goodbye to another fur baby due to health problems, and then I lost my mother as well. This year has been hard as I've said, but it has made me appreciative and grateful every single day since.

       If you are struggling, you are 100% not alone. Don't be afraid to reach out to those around you and ask for help. You are not a burden and you are allowed to feel what you feel. Healing takes time, remember that.

       Everything will be okay. You will be okay. <3

Update

Part 3 - Secret Desires is on my main page 💜

Part 2 - Guilty Pleasures was included in Teachers Pet, to clear up any confusion!

It came right after Chapter 37.