10

A/n : the picture above is of camila and Gabriela in like the bachelorette party or something. Second slide is a song you can play while reading this chapter to make it cuter.

Flashback

Since early morning the family has been getting ready. Me being Camila's bridesmaid was busy getting everything sorted excited for the night. They were to be wed at a church, Camilas dress layering on the floor as I fixed ot for her holding my bouquet in one hand.

Camila took one deep breath with a smile on her face. She was going to be married to my brother forever. A bond that is stronger than anything just made stronger with the ceremony of marriage which one day I would too love to experience.

The little flower girls began walking down the aisle of the church as everyone looked towards the little girls. Followed by her other  bridesmaid and then me. The whole congregation at the church stood up as the bride walked down the aisle arm in arm with her father who was ready to hand over his daughter to my brother.

As she walked everyone admired her beautiful dress and I looked at my brother who was almost tearing he wiped his eye smiling at the girl as she smiled back at him elegantly. This boy here was the same idiot that fought with me, pulling my hair and breaking my toys and here he was getting married. Damn, did time fly.

When she reached the top I moved to fix her dress on the ends. As I stood beside her looking at everyone gathered there seeing my parents and way in the back, my boyfriend. He pointed at me and then fanned himself pretending to faint trying tell me that I looked hot. I rolled my eyes from where I was and he smiled.

Once the ceremony was closer to the end they said their vows and it was an emotional mess. We left the church to go to the reception of the hotel for the celebrations. I finally took my phone to my hand and opened my texts

Ney ❤️
You and me next

Gabi 💌
Vos amo, you idiota
(Love you, you idiot)

The party started introducing the new couple Mr and Mrs Baptista. Everyone clapped and cheered as the music started and the couple danced, slowly progressing the crowd went on to dance too. I sat on my table my hand in Neymar's as he enjoyed my company. "venha meu amor, vamos mostrar a eles nossos movimentos." (Come on my love, let's show them our moves) neymar said taking my hand to the dance floor as the baila music began playing.

The two of us were in our own trance, neither of us thinking about everyone around us. He twirled me around as I smiled widely and turned around to face him. I looked at him and kissed his lips and he kissed mine.
Throughout the wedding there were a few of Luis's friends that came up to Neymar gobsmacked to see him face to face and he took it happily. After we left to eat something His hands were around my shoulders as his thumb rubbed on my back while he made conversation with these people.

At some point the music turned to slow dancing and the couples were only left on the dance floor. "Bebê, can we go dance please" I asked as he said "yea hold on Gabriela" he said stuck in conversation with some guy.

I watched as he said he would come but the music was almost over. At some point he ended the conversation with the guy and managed to take me to the dance floor before the music ended. His hands around my waist and my head rested on his chest as we swayed to the slow music.