30

It's been about a month of Gabriela going with Alma's advice. She hasn't thought about neymar at all, well at all would be a lie but even if she did think about him it was never romantically because she went with her new motto for life "out of sight, out of mind"

She didn't see him, She didn't talk to him, she avoided using socials too much so that she wouldn't see old pictures of them resurfacing and she never spoke about him to anyone. She was happy with life and in what she felt she was in love with richarlison and everything about him was making her like him more every moment they spent together.

Richarlison knocked on her door before walking in with a groan he fell onto her bed "I'm so tired" he said face squashed to the pillow and unclear to gabriela. She took her phone and was replying to a few messages before he climbed onto her. His head laying on her chest and his hand around her waist. "You're so childish" she said as her hand was placed on his head.

"You love me though" richarlison spoke and she kissed his forehead, "i do" The both of them had been busy for the past week they hadn't had much time with eachother but they managed to call whenever they were free. He slowly laid on the side next to her and she put her phone down facing him and slowly moving on top of him instead. Gabriela giggled against his neck as his arms traced her body. She placed small kisses next to his ear when she heard a notification popping from her phone

She reached towards it to get it but richarlison pulled gabi away from the phone and put down on the bed towering over her. Gabriela looked at him with a smile and said "stop" wanting to get her phone back "no can do" caging her with his arms on either side of her her smile faded while now the both of them stared at eachothers eyes intensely before he leans in and pressed his lips against hers.

Gabriela puts her hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer as they went at it. As if they were hungry for each other they explored eachothers lips. "Alma is coming home in a bit" Gabi said in between kisses without putting any effort into stopping what was going on either. "So?" Richarlison asked as his hands went under her tshirt.

As gabriela thought alma had left her keys in the house and was ringing the doorbell nonstop so the two lovebirds had to put an end to it. Gabriela groaned and went down to open the door and a shirtless Richarlison followed behind scratching the back of his head. Gabriela opened the door and alma looked at both richarlison and gabriela. "God I cockblocked you didn't I?" Alma looked at gabriela and she had a 'how did you know' face on.

"Look at the mess your hair is in and your shirtless boyfriend has hickeys all over him, it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together you dirty monkeys" alma said walking up to her room. Richarlison looked at Gabriela. He smiled widely, his hands reaching out he carried her. Her arms wrapped around his neck looking down at him "lets get back to it meu macaco sujo" (my dirty monkey) he said carrying her to the near room.

The next morning almost as a shocker to her itself gabriela woke up before Richarlison and she looked at him peacefully laying on the bed. She thought to herself she did love him and damn was she going to marry him one day and build the perfect life she's always wanted. Her fingers ran through his heart tattoo on his chest and he slightly moved as she heard the covers sound. "Someone woke up before me" his husky morning voice spoke.

"Someone also has to leave for work right now" gabriela said slowly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to get ready. She came out and took her essentials with her. Richarlison wasn't sleeping anymore when she went downstairs he had made her a cup of coffee and one for himself. "I'll see you tonight" she said pecking his lips and leaving for work. There relationship wasn't exactly publicized nor was it hidden. Most people online figured the two were dating since they were spotted together quite often

Mostly with his hands around her shoulder or her head laying on his chest so it was pretty much the body language giving it away. Sometimes an occasional kiss was caught and sent around online. Gabriela was used to hearing about it at work. She went to her seperate corner and took out her laptop typing out her work.

Listening to a few audios on her headphones she missed someone knocking on her door when she looked up she quickly paused what she was doing and removed the headphones. The lady spoke "boss wanted to see you regarding something" gabriela thanked her for letting her know and walked towards her boss's office

Knocking on the door she waited before going in "gabriela! One of my favorite reporters" she said and gabi smiled. "You haven't had much stationing or work outside with the tv recently have you" her boss said taking a seat on the huge chair and looking at gabi. "No I haven't" she admitted and her boss nodded. "It's been awhile"

"Well the champions league is coming up and I'm stationing you to be the reporter for Paris saint-germain" the woman said and immediately gabriela refused. "I'm sorry, no can someone else do it?" She asked. "When they asked for a reporter from our company I have to give my good ones Gabriela not learners and you are someone who worked with football and sports in general You're the only option" the woman pressured.

"I'm going to give you 2 weeks before you are to move for your job. Either you quit or do what you are given I'm sorry" Gabriela professionally kept her emotions on a hold when she left the room and went to her office

She was going to do everything in her power to convince the woman to give someone else the stationing because no in hells way was she going to go and work with neymar. Not because she wanted him and was afraid she'll fall for him again but because she loves life the way it is and didn't want to have to leave it for psg

She had an amazing boyfriend and a family of his that was finally getting along so well. she had a best friend and her own family that always checked on her and she did in return for them. She's done various reporter work away from home but this time she had a lot to leave behind and she's rather not spend a whole season working and meeting with her ex.