12

Richarlison and Gabriela sat inside the bedroom awkwardly facing Alma who sat right opposite them. Her eyes squinted, none of them saying a word. The silence was loud.

Gabriela took a breath, "rich you should probably go get some rest" she said standing up and he muttered yeah and both of them trying to leave, "rest doesn't mean sleeping together in his room Gabriela" Alma said. "Oh my god" Gabriela whimpered as Richarlison couldn't help but grin the widest grin ever. "She's funny"

"I don't see why we need to tell you anything. He and I aren't dating." Gab said to her friend "y'all are fuck buddies?" Gabriella rolled her eyes. "God We we're talking about how attractive he looked I must've looked like an idiot, you knew him!" She screeched. "Y'all were talk-" "Cala a boca" (shut up) Gabriela cut richarlison off while his smirk remained.

"We are gonna go, I'm gonna go to his room NOT sleep with him, get some of my stuff and be back" She explained. As they left the room richarlison turned back towards the girl. "Really? No sleeping w me tonight" Gabriela tried to have an annoyed face but side eyed him with a hint of a smile. "Not tonight"

_________________________

South Korea vs Brazil. Gabriela went to the front as per usual. This time Duda was there too with her children all dressed in support of their father. Neymar's injury break was over and deep down Gabriela wasn't worrying as much knowing that.

An goal by Vinicius jr had the boys facing the crowd and performing a true Brazilian vibe for not only the people that came to watch but those at home. Neymar, Lucas, Vinicius and Raphinha. Gabriela admired them on the field absolutely giving off the best feeling as they danced.

Through a pen neymar calm and collectively scored as the team huddled in a hug absolutely bopping to their own victory screams. "Let's go neymar!" Automatically released from Gabriela's mouth when he did score as a matter of a habit and she didn't regret it, she was so happy.

Richarlison juggled the ball on his head three times before passing and receiving the ball and once again scoring for his home country! "WOOO!" Gabriela jumped up and down looking at Duda and then again at the field as Duda adored how happy she was for richarlison.

As richarlison had promised that dinner everyone was in on his victory even the manager began doing Richarlison's celebration pigeon walk as everyone tapped him on the back. Followed was Lucas Paqueta with yet another goal for the country. Boy was it stunning and this time Duda was the one cheering her heart out as her husband began doing his iconic dances on the field. Neymar joining in on the celebration.

Something about him and rich was that richarlison wasn't the forever dancing type like neymar jr. Gabriela loved dancing with neymar and how he manages to bring the vibe in through his crazy moves but she never compared it to richarlison. She never thought of it as a quality she searched for in a guy so it didn't matter to her but that didn't mean she didn't love having Brazilian and Spanish music thrown around as they would enjoy the beat.

Lucas knelt on the floor praying to God and thanking him, Gabriela was religious much like neymar and she appreciated Lucas's heart for doing that. "Proud baby mama and wife right here!" She yelled pointing at Duda. All the people around them cheered as an embarrassed face fell upon her. "You need to stop embarrassing me"

The game ended in 4-1. Richarlison went up to his Tottenham team mate son and comforted him hugging him and messing his hair. Richarlison seemed to be helping his fellow brother by giving him words of encouragement.

The game was over the reporters were down with the camera men around getting shots from all sides. The videographer began shooting as Gabriela spoke to Raphinha about his amazing assist leading to the first goal. After he answered he smiled and left. Richarlison now walking towards the girl immediately gave her a hug.

Sweaty he must've been but Gabriela didn't care as she embraced it. "If it isn't the guy who shocked the world" she said looking at the camera and then at richarlison. His eyes stayed focus on her. "During the match with Serbia you scored an amazing goal which has the whole world talking about you, what would you have to say to your newfound fans?" She held the mic to him. "obrigado por me apoiar e apenas que você não vai se arrepender...porque eu sou o melhor" (thank you for supporting me and just that you won't regret it cause I'm...the best) he said eyes stuck on her as before.

"alguma confiança que esse cara tem" (some confidence this guy has) 2 more questions and the answers given, "you heard richarlison, or the best, as he seems to call himself right here live on craver." He rubbed her back before leaving. With enough statements they began leaving the stadium. As Gabriela did she ran into Davi and his mother. "Gabriela!" His mom greeted, "it's been too long"
"Oh I've missed you so much, specially the times you would take care of this trouble maker" his mother said showing Davi as he flashed a smile.

"Oh Car, I would still take care of this fella if you let me know when you need it." Gab looked at Davi, "are you happy to see papai win today?" He nodded, "and richarlison, he's so cool!"
"Yeah, I gotta go find my ride but I'm serious Carolina, if you ever need me to babysit Davi I will regardless of neymar and I not being together. I love this little guy" Carolina hugged her and they said their goodbyes

________________

Alma and Gabriela reached the hotel, her phone was receiving more notifications than usual. Checking her text messages first. She replied to most of it.

Mamá❤️
We won again right? I'm not too sure but your father was cheering and I saw neymar on tv

Gabriella
Yes mamá we won

Duda
Gabriela we need to hang out soon! I seriously enjoyed being your cheer partner 😂

Gabriela
we do need to hangout, fix a date

Rafaella
Voice recording

Gabriella played it,

Hey gabi, papai doesn't let me use his phone to send you messages so I got Tia Rafaella's. I miss you, yeah that's it! Byeeee

Gabriella texted Davi back "Aw I miss you too Davi, next time tell papai that Gabriela spoke to ur mama and you can come hang out with me whenever your papai is around the area"

He sent a picture of him smiling and send many heart emojis, the app tiktok kept nonstop buzzing as Gabriela opened her tags. A few videos of her and Richarlison at the match today popped up. The door to her room opened and she saw the guy. "They say speak of the devil and the devil appears" as richarlison looked at alma "y'all were talking about me?"

"No but I just opened TikTok, come sit here" she said as both of them sat on the bed. Before tapping on the videos she looked at richarlison. "Well done R, celebrations over?" He told her how he left a bit early. Alma sat doing her work she was now used to her best friend bringing richarlison over.

As they scrolled through the TikTok's the same video some from a few angles with a caption that was mostly similar

"get someone to look at you the way richarlison is looking at the reporter"

"How is she not folding on the spot when he looks at her like that"

Richarlison and Gabriella found the whole thing very entertaining. "You guys seeing TikTok rn?" Alma asked and the two of them laughed yes in unison. They scrolled through the comments.

She living the dream 56.1k likes
Bro got rizz 34k likes
The reporter pretty fine tho
- seems like a bitch
- you're just jealous he doesn't know you exist 💀
Go brazil 🇧🇷!
Liked by creator
Richarlison is so hot
That's my husband

Gabriela began laughing super loud as she read the one comment about how some girl said she wanted to sit on richarlisons big nose. He took the phone away from her hands and began scrolling "look at this one"

Isn't this the same reporter who was rumored to be dating neymar in 2018/19
- yes that's her
- girly needs to tell us her secret

"You dated neymar?" Richarlison looked up at her.