21

Gabriela pov

R❤️ Calling...

"Hi" I picked the phone, it's been a week since the finals. We all managed to go back to our lives everything between neymar and I were normal. Richarlison and I on the other hand hung out more often, he officially asked me out and I was more than happy to say yes to this man who treated me like his princesa.

"Are you at home?" He said sounding like he was in a vehicle, "yeah just finished work, what's up"
"Are you tired or do you want to come on a ride with me?" He asked, "uh yeah I can come"
"Okay I'll be there in a minute" richarlison said so I touched up my mess of a hair a little bit and put on my slides, well his slides I stole from him during the beginning of the World Cup.

I walked outside and his sports car sat in front of my house rolling the window down he winked and I went from around getting into the vehicle. "Where are we going?" I put on my seat belt. "indo conhecer meus pais" (going to meet my parents) he stated. "R, Porque não me disseste?" (Why didn't you tell me?) I asked but didn't overthink about it. "It's chill. Don't worry about it"

"meu pai não está em casa, ele está trabalhando longe. tem sido assim desde que meus pais se separaram. mamãe está com meu irmão mais novo rian. minha irmã, bem, você já conheceu um" (my father is not at home, he is working far away. it's been like this since my parents split up. Mom is with my little brother rian. my sister, well you already met one) he told me as we drove to a house.

"There's a lot I haven't told you gab but for now this should do." he added, "I can't wait to meet them" I said in portugese as he smiled. "I can't wait for them to meet you" he called his sister on speaker she picked the phone. He told her to tell his mom that he's bringing someone today. She said she hoped it was me and I bit my lips holding a laugh so she wouldn't hear it. I'm glad to know his sister thinks of me as the favorite girl he could bring home.

As soon as we reached the house I got down. In my pants and top with richarlisons slides too. I wish I could've dressed up better but I was okay with what I wore as well. He rang the doorbell as his 21 year old brother opened the door who I assumed to be, rian. As to my assumptions after richarlison hugged his brother he introduced him to me. "Nice to meet you" I said after being given a greeted hug by the boy who was younger But taller than his brother.

"You're damn tall rian, do you play basketball or..." I couldn't help but ask, he would be a good player for his height and obviously being able to handle his skill. "No but I would love to. I'm actually playing football. tem que seguir a estrela da família" (got to follow the family star) he said tapping richarlison.

Their house wasn't the biggest but it was very homely and nice. From what richarlison told me he helped his mom buy a house in a better neighborhood than before and that was probably the only he told me about his family.

His mother slowly walked. She hugged richarlison, "who's this?" She asked in portugese looking at richarlison. I wasn't scared to meet his family until this moment where I felt like I was being judged by his mother but I shrugged it off, any mother would be concerned for their child.

"Mama ela é minha namorada" (she is my girlfriend) he said clearly and sharply. It was official and I knew it but the goosebumps still managed to crawl on my skin. "você não me disse antes" (you didn't tell me earlier) she said. She didn't seem to be okay with me.

Kettima his sister came to the house and immediately gave me a hug, "nice to see you again!" She added as I smiled and widely knowing not all his family didn't like me. "I'm sorry, hi I'm his mother" she said shaking my hand with a smile that seemed pretty fake. Rian was on his phone texting someone and richarlison said something to his older sister who managed to nod to what he said, I didn't hear him one bit.

"Come on gabriela, let me show you around oh and some old pictures of richarlison" she said and as much as I would want to make fun of my boyfriend as a prepubescent teenager I wanted to know what he told her because it sure as hell wasn't to show his pictures, if at all he would stop her.

Richarlison's pov

"Ma what the hell was that?" I asked her getting a bit mad while kettima took gabriela away. "What was what?" Ma asked. "You know what, why are you being rude to her she didn't do anything." I repeated. "She's already got you defending her against me" she almost muttered under her breath, "what the f- ma, why don't you like her?" I asked again trying to get an explanation as to why gabriela wasn't getting the love from my family that I expected her to get.

"You just began getting world famous son, everyone knows who you are. How am I to know if all this girl wants is to use you for your popularity. ela é bonita mas eu não confio nela" (she's pretty but I don't trust her) She explained but I didn't sit right with it. I sighed, "I don't need your approval I'm sorry I really like her I just want you to like her too." I said as I left away and walked to Kettima

To see her showing gabriela pictures, which were not much, of when I was a kid. I immediately took the photo book and left it on top of a cupboard gabi can't reach. "What was that for?" she said with an annoyed pout on her face. I smiled and told her I was ready to leave since she was probably tired since she came technically soon after work. "I'm good if you want to spend some time with them" she asked and it proved enough to me about how thoughtful she was.

"No baby, I'll visit them later." I said as I said my goodbyes to my family and gabriela followed too. This time my ma gave her less of a fake smile but gab's smile was wide and gorgeous, she could never fake something as pretty as that.

We got into the vehicle and I looked at my phone to see the time with the notification popping up.

Andrade siblings
(group chat)

Rian
She's actually so pretty
Like no joke

Kettima
Agreed

Richarlison
Same
Stay jealous rian

Rian
She Gon love me fr 

Kettima
Can I get her number to just get to know her
I really like her richarlison
Good choice

Richarlison
Ma didn't like her
I'm tired of even asking why

Kettima
She'll get there don't worry

Richarlison
Princesa ❤️ contact forwarded

Rian
God look at the way he's saved her name

Kettima
Aw

Richarlison
Shit I forgot it mentioned the contact name
Little bro just jealous he ain't got a girl as pretty as her

Rian
Not
I'm taller than you shut up

A/n : so I've seen a few articles my facts are wrong correct me I don't know which article to trust. if my story went through a different line regarding his family I hope it's known to be purely fictional and only for the purpose of my story. If characters may be portrayed as rude and unlovable, it's me not the actual people. He has 4 siblings I'm focusing on the two I can actually find names of 😭