19

Third person pov

Camila was stressed out, apart from entertaining the people who had come and being a good host her little one was also in need of someone to look after him because Luis was fixing up the piñata for the older kids like davi to break.

Gabriela offered to help with taking care of Bruno, she avoided neymar and was helping camila. Now she was left alone with Bruno who kept crying endlessly as she tried to calm the little boy. If it was singing lullabies or pretending to be animals she tried everything she could to make the baby stop crying.

"Give him to me gab" neymar asked as he watched me hopelessly attempt to take care of this kid. "No I can handle it" she was stubborn but neymar knew how to get to her stubbornness. He took the little boy from her hands and somehow magically he became silent.

"He hates me" she immediately came to conclusion as the baby was cuddled up in Neymar's arms. "He doesn't hate you" neymar had a satisfied smile on his face after having the little boy calm down. They had a few memories based off taking care of children back when they were together and standing next to each-other with Bruno reminded them of life back then.

Flashback

"Davi, please" neymar said trying to get the hungry little boy to stop crying as they stood in the line for some food. "Hey davi i can give you gummy bears if you stop crying" Gabriela tried but if anything the boy cried louder. People were around a few of them watching as they seemed to be like horrid parents but no one said anything because they knew it was just a usual for some kids.

"Can you get that kid to shut the fuck up" some older guy with a deep voice turned back from the line and scolded. Gabriela and neymar had the same amount of temper issues. They would both get mad. Once this man in-front of them began saying stuff like that she got mad "excuse you, he's a little kid you bimbo. If we could get him to be quiet we would" Gabriela scolded him.

"Did you just call me a bimbo you bitch" the man fought back, Neymar was carrying davi who was still crying. "Take your kid and fuck off" when the man said that Gabriela's mouth dropped, she looked at Neymar "did you just hear him say that" she said and the guy was facing the queue. "vou matar essa vadia" (I'll kill this bitch) Neymar said giving me davi, "don't do anything stupid" I told him as he seemed like he really
Would kill someone.

He tapped the guy who was pretty built infront of us. Neymar could totally take him a fight Gabriela thought or maybe she just thought her boyfriend was too cool. The guy turned around to face him "eat this up fucking idiot" Neymar said punching the guy in the face and then immediately kicking him on the nuts.

He turned around and took davi from Gabriela and told her to run as the family of three, with one crying baby, and one macho man chasing after them began running for his life. "I think we lost him" Neymar said as Gabriela was panting, "atleast davi isn't crying"

End of flashback

"I would really want to take him but I'm so sure he hates me" Gabriela moved closer to neymar and whispered as the little boy was almost falling asleep in his hands, "he doesn't, I'm just better" Neymar looked at the girl. A sudden flash and a camera clicked, the photographer at the party took a picture of Neymar and Gabriela with the little birthday boy in their hands.

Camila soon came up to them "I'm so sorry you guys would've had such a hard time with him" she said taking Bruno from Neymar's hands. "No cami everything was fine"
Davi came up to his father asking him to come to the bouncy castle with him. "I don't think adults can go there buddy" Neymar said but the boy begged. He smiled widely his eyes closing when he smiled was something Gabriela found so adorable because it was what neymar looked like when he smiled.

Davi then pulled Gabriela too. Holding Gabriela from one hand and Neymar from the other they ran toward the bouncy castle. The three of them hopping right in Neymar and Gabriela felt like little children again. Luis began calling everyone back to the house to cut the cake as it was getting late, so they all went there.

Gabriela's mother  had come too as soon as she saw Gabriela she came and gave her a hug, "hola Gabriela, oh Neymar hijo!" Her mama hugged Neymar. Their family absolutely loved him "where's papa?" Gabriela asked and her mom told her how he wasn't feeling too well. "He would've been so happy to see you after so long" Gabriela's mom said to neymar while he told them how much he missed seeing them.

Gabriela awkwardly smiled

Rich
I'm so sorry gabi, work is holding me up
I might get too late to come :/

Princesa
Don't worry about it all
I'll see you soon hopefully 😋

Slowly as it got later parents decided to take their kids home but most of Luis and Camila's friends who didn't have kids stayed back since they were anyway talking to the adults there. Camila putting the little kid to bed since he was tired, Davi too falling asleep asked if Gabi can take him to the guest room since neymar and Luis were chatting.

Davi fell asleep as well, Mama had gone back home and it was just the adults. At some point camila came up to Gabriela and began catching up on the things they'd missed. Neymar walked up to Gab and kept his arm on her shoulder. "Is Davi okay?" He said as she looked up at him with a soft smile and a nod. "What're you guys gossiping about?" Neymar asked, "nothing that involves you" Gabriela pushed neymar away as he laughed. "Bye" he said bending down and kissing her cheek.

After he walked away, Camila started "you guys getting back together?"
"No we aren't"
"I miss y'all together. I know I shouldn't say stuff like that but I just do"
Gabriela was too confused by her thoughts to even think of what she missed, she was happy with life the way it was. "I don't know" she muttered.

Going on double dates all the time, ending up with neymar and Luis more together than the girls they came with because they'd forever talk about sport and camila and Gabriela would leave the two and have a better time without the two idiots as they would say

At some point of the night Camila joined Luis so Gabriela went to the bar at the house where they gathered.

Rich
I'm free now if you're still there

Princesa
I'm here

Gabi looked at her phone for two seconds and decided to text neymar

Gabi
Stop pretending like we are still dating Ney |

She typed but decided not to send and erased it off.