3 (Wicked Boss)

THIRD PERSON.

Lily left their house early in the morning to attend her orientation. It needs time allowance because it's on the city, way far to their town. Chiang Mai University is located at the heart of Bangkok.

"Hmmm haven't i forgotten anything? Hope so because i will need to go back home if i did." she mouthed in herself. She's already on the bus this early so there's no other passenger yet.

"Wahhh thank God i didn't left anything!" she said in relief.

She took out the packed sandwich that her grandpa made for her breakfast to go. Lily's having a bite while her mind is kinda wandering elsewhere.

"Good morning boss, here's your coffee." it says.

"Put it here on my desk and leave. Thank you." and the girl already left.
.
.
.
"Miss? Miss??"

"Ohh yes? Didn't i told you to leave huh?" she said.

"Huh? What are you saying? Are you crazy??" the voice told her.

She is smiling like a fool with her eyes closed.

"Hey Miss?? Your fare please! MISS!!"
.
.
.
"W-WOAH!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING MISTER??" she said in shocked.

"I was talking to you and keep on calling but you're just snobbing me yet smiling like an idiot. Crazy! Tssss." the man told her.

"YAAAAHH! How dare you?? Hmmm.. i'm sorry. Here's my fare!" she said in a shy way.

Now she finally realized that she's day dreaming. She almost fainted in embarassment, good thing no other people saw her like that.

"Yaaahh Lily, stop it!" she commanded herself.

The travel will took around 4hours more so she just decided to sleep, maybe she got lack of it that's why her mind betrayed her.

-TIME SKIP-
@The University

"Waaahh it's bigger than what i've expected." she said in amazed.

Lily keeps looking around and seems amused of the place.

She then immediately headed to the HR's office for her orientation.

"Good morning mam." she greeted.

"Good morning Ms. Aromdee. Please take a sit." the hr said.

"Hmmm i read your profile and you seemed to be living on a town which is 4hrs away from here. So i guess you left there so early just to arrive here on time right?" she asked.

Lily nods.

"Yes mam correct." she responded.

"So that will be your daily routine? It will be hard for you."

"Yes mam."

But the HR stood up that surprised her.

"Ahm excuse me for a while, need to go somewhere."

"You can start by tomorrow. See you!"
.
.
.
"But mam!"

She shouted but the HR quickly gone away. She's wandering what happened and left the office already.

She saw the staffs kinda like tensed at this moment. And her curiousity striked again so she asked one of them.

"Hello, may i ask? What's with the tension? Why everyone is gathered there??" she asked pointed at the lobby.