7 (GAP)

PHIM's POV.

I'm alone in my unit now sipping a glass of wine. Lily is not here tonight because it's her day off, ohh i'm getting bored here.

I turned on the disc player and play the classical music that i usually listened to, now i'm off to shower.

I also love scented candles, it soothes me.

I was worried that someone else might come into my unit so i called the intercom to forbid them.

I don't want anyone else, i only need lily.

~~~~
-On The Next Day-

I woke up early because i had to travel home to have breakfast with grandma. She is strict on time so I'm used to it.

I forgot to mention it to Lily yesterday, so i'll just call her now.

-📱-

ME: Good morning lily, just want to inform you that we won't have a session for today because i'm not coming over, i'm going home to grandma and i'll be staying there all day. So yeah..
LILY: Good morning mam boss, ohh it's fine, enjoy the day. Let's just meet tomorrow.
ME: No, not tomorrow! See you tonight! I'll sleep here not there.
LILY: Okay mam boss, see you later. Have a nice day.
ME: Alright, see you Lily.

-📱-

~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Grandma's Mansion

I came just in time for breakfast.

Grandma was already sitting at the table so i sat down too.

This table is too long for the two of us, it's a 12 seater by the way.

"Hi sweetie, come and eat, i prepared those dishes for you." she told me.

All the foods that i don't like are on the table, grandma really meant to prepare them everytime that i'm here.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"Phim, eat those. I'm sure you haven't been eating well at your place so look at how skinny you are." she preached to me.

I frowned but there was nothing i can do. It's really a must.

"Yes grandma, I'm going to eat that." i said in dismayed.

While eating we also talked, because i seldom come home here so we rarely have a time to have a conversation like this.

"How are you sweetie? You're getting older, next month is your birthday, do you already have a special someone?" she asked me all of a sudden that i almost went numb.

"Grandma, sorry to say but nothing yet. I'm too busy for that love life, I still don't have that right now." i answered quickly.

I thought about Lily but i chose not to mention it to her.

"Alright, take your time but don't take too long. I'm getting old, I still want to see my grand child with you." she said and i just nodded.

This is also the reason why i avoid having a meal with her because she will ask me this.

We're done eating and i am now in my old room. It's been a few years since i entered here again and it's fun to look back on my memories of this room.

I thought of rummaging through my old things and when i opened the drawer i saw this necklace with a flower pendant. I took it and looked at it carefully, then suddenly something flashes back on my mind and i remembered who it was from.