24 (Love is Love)

LILY's POV.
.
.
.
"Ahhmm c-come inside g-grandma" i panicked.

My heart is beating fast now.
I am very tensed.

"Phim, what are you doing here huh? I've been calling you." grandma asked her surprisingly.

Phim also doesn't know what to do, it really shocked us.

"Ahhh..ahm because I'm sick grandma. H-here you can check on me." she stammered.

She approached grandma and took her hand to place it on her forehead.

"You're hot Phim. Is this place the new clinic and Lily is the doctor that's why you came here?!" grandma asked her sarcastically.

Aaarrggghh i am worried sick here but i also gonna burst into laughter.

"Grandma, yesterday i saw her outside and she was soaking in rain, so i took her here. I'm sorry." i said.

Phim looked at me and gave a thumbs up.

"Okay okay, that's enough. Stop making excuses you two. What are you doing now? I smell food." grandma asked changing the topic.

Aahhh such a lucky!
We're relieved now.

"I cooked food grandma, wanna try? It's not burnt anymore." Phim said proudly.

We're gonna have lunch so we invited grandma over.

"Ohhh you can cook here but not in your house? Lily's place is giving me goosebumps. I think i'm enchanted or what."  grandma said.

I keep holding my laughter.
How can an old serious lady pulled a joke like that?
No wonder phim got it from her.

"This is the first time I'll be able to taste your cooking that isn't burnt, so go ahead." grandma continued.

She's a meanie too hehe.

Phim looks at me sharply.

"How's my Tom Yum Goong? (Spicy Shrimp Soup)?" she asked her. She also prepared a salad for me since I can't eat spicy.

"Woah! How did it happened? You sure you cooked this?" grandma asked doubtfully.

I can't believe it, like yes, i was surprised too.

Phim is obviously pissed off now.

She's glaring at me.
.
.
.
"Grandma! Lily! I hate you! This is my debut to cooking yet you're making fun of me." she said angrily.

Grandma and i looked at each other and laughed our lungs out.

"Ohh no haha ​​we're just joking, it's yummy. You're like a pro chef, right Lily?" grandma asked me and i nodded.

"Yes yes, it's so tasty like i wanna die." my sarcasm.

"Die huh?" she said glaring at me.

She's like a dragon ready to throw a ball of fire on me.

"Enough kids, you're so playful. Let's enjoy the food.
This is a million dollar recipe." grandma stopped us.

Somehow i felt a joy in my heart.

So this is the feeling when we have elder in the house, so cute.

We ate together until we're full.

~~~

"Girls, what are you planning up to? You just broke our deal." grandma said to us.

"No we didn't. Grandma it's unfair!" phim protested.