17 (Unstoppable)

PHIM's POV.

We're here at the university to drop Lily off, because I'm going to the mansion now to talk to grandma.

"Love, are you sure you won't take me with you?" lily asked me.

We were still in the car and didn't get out.

"Hmm yes love, i can handle this. I don't know what grandma has in mind so it's better for me to deal with it first." i answered her. I know she is worried about me earlier at home.

"Alright, i trust you. Just call me if anything happens and i'll pick you up." she said cutely.

"You have a car?"
"None."

"Can you drive?"
"No."

"So how can you pick me up then?"
"Ahh ehh I will take a taxi!"

"And then I will leave my car and take the taxi with you?"
.
.
.
"Yaaaahhh! You're so mean love!"

And she hit me on my arm.

"Hahaha joke love, you're too serious. Don't worry okay?" i told her softly.

And i pecked on her lips.

"Go now love, you'll be late. I'll pick you up later. I love you."

"Okay love, I love you too."

She got out of the car now.

I waited for her to get inside before i left.

I took a deep breath.

Now i'm on my way to face grandma.

~~~~~
@The Mansion

"Take a seat honey." grandma said.

I'm now in her office with her secretary.

She is holding an envelope and i don't have any idea of ​​what that is.

"How are you Phim? I'd been calling you yesterday but your phone was off, why?" grandma asked me.

"Ahm sorry for that, i went on a whole day seminar so i didn't notice it." my excuse and she just nodded.

"Next time always check your phone, what if I'm dying already then you won't get informed." she jokingly said.

"Sorry grandma." i replied.

"It's fine. Anyways, i called you here because there's something important you should know. It's about your younger sister."

I got surprised quickly upon hearing it.

"Y-younger sister??" i asked.

"Yes honey, i know it's late for you to know but you have a long-lost sister. And maybe she's years younger than you." she continues.

I was shocked by everything she said, why did i only know this now?

"I honestly don't know what's happening here." i said. And then her secretary handed me this envelope so I can see it myself.

I saw mom and dad carrying a baby girl who was probably only a month old.

*Baby Lhuna*

That's the name written here in the picture.

"She is Lhouissiana Chankimha, your sister." grandma said.

I don't know what to say at this time, I'm so confused. How can I accept it?