28 (Love Apart)

LILY's POV.
@The Hospital

On the Next Day;

I haven't seen Phim here in my room since last night. Just yesterday she was here with grandpa but suddenly she disappeared.

I am happy because grandpa and grandma are with me, but i would have been happier if she was here too.

I'll admit that i still don't know how to accept what happened to us but isn't it more painful not to see her anymore?

Aish.

"Grandpa, where's Phim??" i asked him curiously.

Grandpa is busy peeling the oranges for me.

"She's on her office sweetie. Do you want me to tell her to come over?" he asked me.

I am thinking..

"Ahh ahmm better not grandpa, maybe she is that busy." my excuses.

"Okay sweetie, as you said. Here, have this fruit. You need to regain your strength." he said and handed it to me.

My grandpa, he is aging too fast. His skin is now wrinkled and his knees are weak, not like when i was a child when he chased me around the farm, now he can't do it anymore.

In my whole life he is the only one with me that's why i love him so much.

"Lily, why are you crying huh??" he asked wondering.

I wiped my tears and smiled.

"Sorry grandpa hehe i just remembered something. I miss the old days." i said. He came up to me and hugged me.

"My grand child is too cute. I love you, grandpa will always love you." he said to me.

"I love you too grandpa." my answer.

~~~~~
After Two Weeks;

I got discharged in the hospital now.

After almost two months i'm finally free from my hospital bed.

"Welcome home young master Lily."

I was surprised when the maids greeted me like this.

"You should get used to it lily because that's what they'll call you from now on." grandma said to me when we arrived here at the mansion.

I glanced at Phim who was next to her and saw her smile at me.
Grandpa is next to me.

And we headed to the dining room to eat.

"Lily, i have prepared everything for you already, your room, your things...everything." grandma said to me.

I smiled at her.

"Grandma, you shouldn't be too bothered, i can only stay for tonight and tomorrow i'll be leaving with grandpa." i told her.

I can see that she was sad.

I looked at phim and she did the same.

"But why lily? You should be here because this is your home." grandma reasoned.

"Yes but i cannot leave grandpa alone. He doesn't have anything but me. I can't afford to leave him." i said.

"Then he stays here too. The house is big for all of us. Just please stay here with grandma, I need you here." grandma begged me.

"But the farm is our real home grandma, I'm so sorry. I'll always visit you here and bring you fresh fruits and vegetables from the farm. Okay?" i told her smiling and she didn't insist anymore.