4 (Mess)

LILY's POV.

It's a brand new day for me.

I woke up in this little apartment alone without grandpa, my first time of being an independent with no one but myself only.

"Aarrgghhh! It's cold!" i complained.

I can feel the chill in my body because i don't have heater in my room now that it's cold season already.

It's 5:00 in the morning so i must get up and prepare to go to university for my Dance Class.

~~

"Hmm what's for breakfast?" i uttered.

I opened the fridge but i found nothing but this pancake that i bought last night.

"It's better than having an empty stomach." i said so i took it out and just eat together with instant coffee.

After an hour i'm now ready to go.

I'll just sent grandpa a text message to remind him of his medicine.

Tonight is my first day of my job as a cleaner in the hotel too so it's gonna be a tough and tiring day starting from now on.

~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The University

"Good morning Lily, early now huh?" my co-teacher greeted me.

"Good morning, well i won't be late anymore mam coz i just live somewhere nearer." i answered with a smile.

"That's good! Have a nice day." she added and i responded likewise.

While walking the hallway i got to see the big frame of our president which changed my mood instantly.

"Here's the evil psh!" i said annoyed.

I didn't realized that i'm already staring at her picture.

"You got big eyes so that's why you almost see everything. You have pointed noise huh and ohh a heart-shape lips. It would be prettier if you smile." i'm telling this out of nowhere.
.
.
.
"Ms. Lily! Good morning."

"Yes?" i responded when I realized that my mind had flown for a moment

I turned my gaze to her and smiled.

"Ohhh Good morning, see you in my class." i responded to one of my student.

I just shook my head the moment I lost myself, I guess I didn't eat enough earlier.

-After Some Hours-

I still have an hour to rest before going to my second job.

Arrghh i'm feeling tired already but need to go, i need this!

My shift is from 7:00PM-3:00AM and i must go to university from 7:00 AM- 4:00PM, almost no time to sleep good thing grandpa gave me some vitamins for my health.

~~~
@The Hotel

We're all gathered here at the quarters waiting for our manager to orient us before starting to work.

"You're new here right? I'm yuki." a girl beside me asked.

"Y-yes, nice to meet you yuki." i greeted her.

"Nice to meet you too, i'm your partner in duty." she told me. It's such a relief that i won't be cleaning alone because it seems scary to stay in the unit with just myself.

"Everyone, i want you to work hard and make sure the unit is very clean before you leave okay? They're not gonna pay us if your service is not good." she reminded us and now the work starts.