Chapter 01

A one girl nearly 20 years old was playing with kids. Her hair were flying on air, her hands were moving here and there for calling other kids to join her. Her eyes, and her facial looks giving a soothing feeling when anyone sees her.

A one old lady was passing from road and the car was coming with full speed. She saw that lady who was crossing the road. She got tensed went to heard and before the car collided with that lady that girl saved that women from the accident. She said to that lady "Aunty are you okay?" She asked with tensed way. "Thank you beta for saving me from the accident 🙏" that lady replied with joint hand. That girl parted her joint hand and said "No aunty I'm not did anything god has save you" she replied gently.

After she heard someone voice who was shouting from behind. "Oye girl, seeing the car of a rich man, did not come to collide in front..... It is the habit of poor people to beg in front of a rich man." A driver said to that girl.

It was enough for her she turned towards that driver and said "I'm not oye girl.....my name is Bondita! And you don't have eye? How to drive a car in small roads? Firstly, you yourselves do not drive a car with care on the way....and on top of that you blame us?" Bondita said in legendary voice.

After hearing this a one rich men came out of his car who has wear a goggles in his eyes and his personality was enough to kill someone. He is just nearly 25 years old. But Bondita was not one of those people who would slip on seeing anyone. She was a practical person of today's era who used to believe only and only on reality.

That men came and gives them some money and says "Here's your compensation and never come in front of my car from now on, Otherwise you and your so called things will be left behind." He tells her in a harsh voice. But Bondita is not a simple who can easily get afraid to someone's threat.

After that, that men about to leave Bondita stopped them "Hello Mr....wait.....I wanna saw you something" she said. Both of men turn to watch her.

Bondita picks up a stone and throws it at the man's car, which shatters its front glass. They both look at him with surprise and say. "What the hell you did stupid girl??" That men shouted in anger. She said in her style "Now the compensation has been done completely, take the money and get the glass of your car fixed with this money. And yes, don't ever be seen on this road from now on. Because you have been brought up by me, you guys understand!" Then she left with that lady. She said further to that rich men "and one more thing..... never ever underestimate the power of poor people.... understand" she said in lioness voice.

Both men just looking at her with confused look. That rich men about to say "you..." His driver stopped him in middle and gestured him to go. Driver whisper to that rich men's ear "sir.....Don't mess up. this girl, this is how it is..... messing with her can be costly at the moment..... let's go now. If you ever get a chance, then you should take revenge." Driver suggested him then he left but not before giving a death look to her "I will see you...." Then that rich men said and left. Bondita giving him normall expression.

That lady asked to Bondita "beta tu kyo un amiro se panga le rahi hai.....tu janti hai ki kitna khatarnak sabit ho sakte hai!" That lady said in concerned way. "To kya hua aunty? Aise log ainge aur ham logo ka mazak uda kar chale jayenge aur ham unhe kuch nahi kehenge to isse unki himmat aur nahi badh jayegi? Vo hame vaise hi bahut weak samjhte hai, to kya ham unhe kamjor hi dikhate rahe khud ko? Kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi ko to avaj uthani padegi na in logo ke khilaf tabhi to soch badlegi aur logo ka najariya bhi" Bondita told to that lady.

"Lekin phir bhi beta tujhe un logo se sambhal kar rehna chahiye! Aise log akeli ladki ko dekh kab kisi ki niyat kharab ho jaaye....kuch keh nahi sakte, aur yaha Teri maa ki Siva aur hai hi kon tera!" That lady told in concerned way. "Jiske sath koi nahi hota, uske sath upar wala hota hai....aur vaise bhi kya apne Bondita ko kamjor samajh rakha hai aunty? Me bhi Bondita hun....jo kisi se nahi darti! Aur Bondita ko koi Dara sake aisa koi abhi tak paida nahi hua" Bondita said in positive attitude. That lady smiled at her tantrums. "Bhagvan kare tujhe kabhi koi takleef na ho, koi buri cheez tujhe Chu bhi na paaye" that lady blessed her. She thanked to her and left.

On the other hand that men thinking all the time of that girl. Never ever someone talked to him like that girl. His driver watched his expression and said "sir aap us ladki ki baaton ko seriously mat kijiye, vo sadak chaap ladkiya aisi hi hoti hai, Amir admi dekha nahi unki car se takra jaati hai, aur kabhi to unhe apne jaal me bhi fasane ki koshish karti hai." Driver told to his boss. "Focus on your driving" he ordered him. Driver nodded and drove the car carefully.

Here Bondita was all ready to going somewhere. Her maami watched her and said "arey Bondita kaha Jaa Rahi hai aise saj dhaj kar?" Her maami asked deliberately. "Saj dhaj kar nahi jaa rahi hu maami normal kapde hi pehne hai" Bondita answered normally. "Han par jaa kaha rahi hai?" Her maami again asked.

"Interview ke liye jaa rahi hu maami, kab tak aap log Mera aur maa ka kharcha uthaoge.....mujhe bhi to kuch karna hai life me" Bondita told while dreaming. Her maami said which is only audible to her "chalo acha hai Bala tali, vaise bhi ghar me rehkar dimag hi khaati hai hamara.....ab ghar se bahar rahegi tabhi ise paise ki ahemiyat pata chalegi, kaise Paisa kamaya jaata kimat samaj ayegi" her maami told.

Bondita listened and got tears in her eyes she wiped secretly and said to herself "isliye maami taaki aap meri maa ko aur takleef na do, uske piche na pade raho....jab se baba gaye hai tab se apne meri maa ka jina mushkil kar diya hai, ab me apne pero par khadi houngi aur apni maa ko aapse door le jaoungi, taaki maa ko kabhi aap logo ke taane na sehene pade" Bondita told to herself while wipping her tears. "Arey ab khadi khadi sochti hi rahegi ya jayegi bhi!" Mami taunted to her. She nodded.

Then she left for interview. Before she reached in interview place. She met with her friend. She reached someone placed his hand on her soldier Bondita turned towards him and hugged him. That men said "kya hua Bondita? Maami ne phir kuch kaha kya?" That boy asked. She nodded in no and said "Me thik hu, maami ne kuch nahi kaha....bas man bhar aaya isliye tujhse mili" Bondita lied to him.

"Jhut mat bolo Bondita me tujhe tujhse jyada janta hu..... bachapan se dost hai ham. Bata kya baat hai" boy asked. "Rohan actually hua ye ki...." Bondita told him everything what her maami said to her. In trying to console her he hugged her and said "don't worry ek din tuhi inhe javab degi.....ki vo galat hai aur tu sahi...chal ab jaa interview ke liye Varna late ho jayegi" Rohan said. She nodded and left for interview.

She reached in interview place and the interviewer took her interview and she get pass on an interview. Interviewer told about the company she said to her "Miss Bondita it's a Roy publication Who writes books on famous people. And also publishes... Big companies publish their books only from us." interview told about the company. "Okay....but may i know the name of the owner of this company?" Bondita asked.

"Yeah sure, our company's owner name is anirudh Roy Chowdhury who is a big businessman of this country" interviewer told. Bondita nodded. Then interviewer said  "ma'am wait for sometime I will give your CV to the boss, then only he will select you" Bondita nodded. Then the interviewer left to her boss cabin.

After sometime she came and said to Bondita "Ma'am Sir has been calling you" interviewer said to her. Then Bondita left to boss cabin.

She entered "Mat I come in sir?" She asked before enter. He gestured her to come. Bondita came inside and sat on the chair. Her boss has turned his chair to the other side due to which Bondita cannot see his face. He asks her in turned position. "So, your name is Bondita das!" Boss asked. "Yes sir my name is Bondita das" she replied. Anirudh thought sometime that he has listen her voice before but he ignored.

He asked "why you want to work in our company?" He asked. "Sir Because I want to stand on my own feet, I want to remove the gap between the rich and the poor in the society and most importantly...I want to free my mother from someone's prison." Bondita answered well. His boss got impressed with her.

"Congratulations Miss Bondita you're selected for this job" he congratulated to her. Bondita got happy. Then anirudh gives her appointment letter as he turned towards her giving the letter he saw the same girl who was met with her in the morning.

"Tum!!!!!" Both said together and got shocked to seeing eachother. Bondita never thought that he is the same men whome she fought in the morning to escaping a lady from an accident.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What will Anirudh do after knowing the truth? Will Anirudh get her fired from the job? Will Bondita apologize for her mistake? What would happen if different personality would collide from each other? Which storm will come to them?

To know more what will happen when she accepted his condition then read further chapters of this story.

(Till then Happy read 💞😊)