Chapter 18

After that she was about to go from the bathroom but someone closed the door of the bathroom and knocked from inside. Bondita saw that person and said "aap! Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" She asked to that men and about to go from there without waiting the reply of that men. As she about to go he held her from her wrist and pulled her towards him which made her fall on that person's chest. It was none other than anirudh who came there to talk her.

Bondita closed her eyes when she collided on him. Her hair landed on his face which both were covered by them. Anirudh just staring her without blinking his eyes. He could see how much she gained beauty and brain. She was already beautiful but today she was looking more gorgeous. He just lost in her completely that he forget what he was going to do with her, his palms automatically ran to her bare waist due to which she felt goosebumps over her veins due to his sensual touch over her bare waist. As she felt his hand on her bare waist she quickly opened her eyes and jerked him from herself.

She said breathed heavily "Kya! Kya.... Kya kar rahe the aap!" She asked in hesitating way while breathing reluctantly. But he ignored her talk and went near her again feeling his solace in her. Bondita saw him coming near she stopped him through gesturing her hand and said "Aap.... Aap mere paas mat aaiye" She warned him. But he ingnored her warning and went near her and hugged her tightly which made her surprise.

He calmed himself and said in relaxing tone to understanding her "Bondita me.... Me tumse baat karna chahta hu.... Please meri baat suno, I really need you" He said while hugging her. She relaxed herself and said to him "Aap.... Aapko jo bhi kehna hai door se kahiye...paas paas aane ki jarurat nahi hai" She said while separating him from her she breathing heavily due to his close proximity.

Then He stood near her maintaining good distance and said "bondita aisi kya galti hui hai mujhse.... Jisse tum mujhse baat bhi nahi karna chahti ho! Kya pyaar karna koi galti hai? Kya mujhse galti hui hai pyaar karke? Kya maine galat kiya tha us raat tumhare karib aakar?" He asked with heavy tear in his eyes.

She don't want to give this answer because she herself didn't find that answer. Sometime she was confused about that intimacy. But somewhere she is not convinced from his behaviour and looked at him in straitened way which is not tolerate by him but he controls his anger and waiting for her answer.

She breathed and said "pyaar! Pyaar ka to naam hi mat lijiye aap! Agar aap karte hote to vo sab nahi karte jo aapne kiya tha..... Aur me apko blame nahi kar rahi hu aur naahi karna chahti hu ki apne mere sath aisa kyo kiya, kyoki vo meri hi majburi thi varna me apko hath bhi nahi lagane deti, aur us baat ko ab me baar baar doharana nahi chahti..... Isliye please mera rasta chodiye meri beti mera wait kar rahi hogi, I need to go" She said and about to open the door anirudh again closed the door and stood in front of her near the door.

He hold her through her soldier and asked "Iska mtlb tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar hi nahi kiya tha? Tum us raat sirf kimat chukane aayi thi!" He asked with heavy heart. Bondita doesn't take more time to reply back him she answered. "Nahi karti thi me apse pyar, aur kya maine apko kabhi ye baat kahi hai ki me apse pyaar karti hu! Nahi na? Phir kyo apko aisa laga ki me apse pyar karti hu?" She also asked without looking at him. Anirudh felt like he had really forced her. She said further.

"Aur shayad kabhi karti bhi nahi.... Kyoki aap jaise log kabhi pyaar kar hi nahi sakte.... Aaj iske sath, to kal uske sath, apko sirf aur sirf apni jarurat puri karni thi, jo apne ki bhi thi" She said in taunted way. Anirudh's ears turned straight as he listen those words from her mouth. Tears formed into his eyes he couldn't imagine ever in his life that whom he loved most she will blame him for his love. He breathed heavily and said in stern way.

"Tum kehna kya chahti ho! Are you in your sense what are you saying!!" He asked furiously getting the meaning of her sentences.

"Yes.... I'm in my full senses what to saying you, aap un insano me se ho jo kabhi kisi se pyaar kar hi nahi sakte, agar kar sakte hai to sirf aur sirf unki majburi ka faida utha sakte hai, aur unhe majbur kar sakte hai" She said roughly which hitted him hard.

He stood shocked to listen her talk. "What!" He said in shocked way. "Kya kaha tumne..... Main... Maine tum.....tumhara fa....faida uthaya!?" He asked in shaking tone grabbing her soldier again tightly. She just nodded.

"Say in words bondita!" He shouted on her. "Han.... Han Apne uthaya hai faida..........meri majburi ka" She answered looking straight into his eyes which made him loosen his control over his patients.

He pinned her in wall and grabbed her tightly which made her scream "Ahhh" She winched in pain. "Chodiye mujhe" She said to removing his greep from her. But he didn't listen her and moving close.

He just inched away from her face only few inches a gap left between their lips. Bondita breathing heavily looking him in this state. Her face heavily sweet beads and her chest having up and down seeing him like this.

He just staring her face intentionally.... Her face.... Her eyes.... Her lips. Bondita knows what he was looking and why he was grabbing her like this. She struggled in his grip to came out from him but it got failed due to his strength.

She turned her face other side "Chodiye... Mujhe...dard ho raha hai" Bondita said in struggled way. But he was not looking in mood to freed her from his grip. "Ek baar aur kaho ki maine tumhare sath jabardasti ki hai!" He asked differently with heavy tears in his eyes.

She turn her face from him and said. "Chodiye mujhe apki shadi hai, apko usme focus karna chahiye na ki usme ki apne mere sath kya kiya aur kya nahi" She replied turning other side.

He just looking her without blinking his eyes. "And I hope ki aap is baar kisi ko dhokha nahi denge, jo rishta karenge use nibhayenge bhi" She said to him directly.

"Shadi nahi majburi hai..... Pyaar nahi wada hai, dhokha nahi majboot irada tha.... Par pata nahi tumhe kyo sab jhootha laga tha" He said.

Then he freed her from his grip and said. "Jaao bondita.... Tum ajaad ho mujhse, hamesha hamesha ke liye, ab me kabhi tumhare raste me nahi aunga aur na hi tumhe kabhi puchunga ki kaisi ho tum! Jaa raha hu me engagement karne.....aur aur Nimmi ka khayal rakhna" He told and left from the bathroom.

Bondita stood with expressionless. Somewhere she knows she said enough to him which is unbearable for him but it needs to tell him because she don't want to cheat that girl whose her not fault at all. That no one can take the advantage of a girl. She closed her eyes in anticipation and also went from there.

After that anirudh engaged with mini with putting stone in his heart and also decided that he will never saw her and never ever asked from her anything. He knows it will pain him but if she wants all this then he will do it. Bondita saw them but anirudh didn't looked at her. He just watching mini like he distracted his mind from bondita. Rohan watched their expression but he keep quite not to speak between them.

After their engagement bondita and rohan reached to their home. Bondita slept nimmi. She was going to her room rohan said "bondita kal hamari appointment hai landlords ke sath" Rohan informed her.

"Thik hai kal sab final ho jayega, aur uske baad ham. London chale jayenge" She told and went to her room.

"Kya bondita sach me anirudh sir se pyaar nahi karti! Kya sach me anirudh sir ki shadi kisi aur se hone dena chahti hai?" He asked to himself and also thinking about his chance.

"Agar aisi baat hai aur bondita unse pyaar nahi karti to me uska pura khayal rakhunga aur use kabhi dukhi nahi hone dunga, jo rishta abhi tak sirf naam ka tha use me sach me nibhaunga, bas bondita ko apni feelings ka ehsaas ho jaaye" He said to himself and went to his room.

On the other hand Anirudh was laying on his bed feeling hopeless. He couldn't never imagined in his dreams that his love his bondita  blamed him for doing injustice in love. Even he thought that she also loves him but he got failed to agreeing her for his love. His eyes brimming in tears and slowly slowly escaped through his eyes. He never cried for someone after his mother's death but today he cried because of his love. He got failed, he got failed to apologizing his mistake. he faced rejection of his own love. His mind thinking all this.

He said to himself "agar tum yahi chahti ho to me kabhi nahi aunga tumhare raste me" He said to himself.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What's going with them (rohan and bondita)? Will anirudh forget her from his life? Will they separate away from each other? Let me know.