Chapter 23

She went out and looked outside he was waiting for her inside the car. She went inside the car and sat beside him. Anirudh was silent and drove the car silently. Bondita doesn't mee her eyes with him but he noticed and ignored her expressions carelessly.

After drive a sometime someone screamed in pain "ahhh". It caught bondita's attention.

Bondita looked that place where the scream came. As she looked she found anirudh palm was bleeding due to accelerator, blood oozing from his palm's continuously.

Her eyes big wide when she saw him in pain "Anirudh!" She got panic while binding his plam through her handkerchief. Before she could bind it anirudh jerked his hand from her and driving without effecting himself.

Bondita got anxious and said "Ye kya kar rahe ho aap!Kitna khoon beh raha hai, dard ho raha hoga apko! Mujhe karne dijiye" She said in concerned way while looking at his wound.

He smiled sarcastically and said "Itna dard nahi ho raha hai, jitna tumne diya hai" He said without making an eye contact with her.

She didn't replied because somewhere she knows it was her fault for not believing in him. anirudh understood her silence. He said further.

"Javab hoga to dogi na" He said while driving.

Bondita thought sometime but before she could say she stopped the car and binding his palm authoritative way. Anirudh looking at her in surprised way and said yelling way "maine kaha na nahi bandhvana mujhe, chodo mera hath" He denied but she stubbornly bandaged his palm.

She said while tapping his bandage "Care pahle bhi thi, ab bhi hai, aur aage bhi rahegi" She replied while bandaging his palm. He listen but didn't show his any expression.

He said after listening her talk "Meri shadi hone wali hai" He said while watching her facial expression. Bondita stopped to bandaging him.

She inhaled deeply and said "Abhi ghar jakar doctor ko dikha dena, vo medicine denge, jisse apko aram milega" She said in pretended way like it doesn't effect her.

He smiled sarcastically and said. "Uski jarurat nahi hai Meri mini mera bahut khayal rakhti hai, uske sirf chune se hi mera dard gayab ho jaata hai, aur janti ho uski khasiyat kya hai? (Bondita thought, anirudh replied) ki vo mujhe dard me nahi dekh sakti, agar vo mujhe pahle mili hoti to shayad itna dard nahi hota! Aur na hi kisi ke jaane ka kabhi gam hota" He taunted her.

Bondita listen but didn't reply since she realising her mistake. Anirudh drove the car in front of her home where nimmi waiting for her.

As nimmi looked to bondita she exclaimed "mumma!" She said and ran to her. She hugged her tightly.

She asked in inocent way "Mumma aap thik to hai na! Apko kuch hua to nahi! Mere chocolate boy ne bacha liya apko" She asked while checking her.

Bondita watched anirudh who was standing from them she said "Mumma bilkul thik hai nimmi, jinke paas aap ho unhe kabhi kuch ho sakta hai?" She asked while kissing her cheek.

Nimmi replied immediately "No mumma! You're wrong at that time, If my chocolate boy with us then never bad will happen to us......am I right chocolate boy!" Nimmi asked from anirudh looking at him in cute way.

Anirudh smiled at her inocent question and replied "No nimmi! You're also wrong, you're super girl, if you didn't inform me then how could I help your mumma? So, who is chocolate girl here? And super girl?" He asked while raising his brows.

Nimmi smiled and said "Ho......aap kitne ache ho, you're such a cute boy 🥰,you're such a my chocolate boy." Nimmi exclaimed while hugging him. "You're too my chocolate girl 💙" Anirudh said while covering her in his embrace.