Chapter 02

"Tum!!!!!" Both said together and got shocked to seeing eachother. Bondita never thought that he is the same men whome she fought in the morning to escaping a lady from an accident. After glaring eachother for sometime anirudh said.

"You're rejected" anirudh declared. Bondita got shocked. "Sir just....just just few seconds ago you said to me that I'm selected.....then why you rejected me?" She asked getting emotional. "You know the reason very well! Why I rejected you....so, it's better go from here.... don't waist my time here" anirudh said sternly. "Sir please listen to me, Whatever I did, I did only to save that woman's life, your driver was not driving a car carefully, and was also misbehaving with that lady. I Know that my method was wrong to explain to you but the intention was absolutely correct." She tried to understand him. "Whatever Ye baat meri gaadi me patthar Marne se pahle sochna chahiye tha.....ms. Bondita" he said an attitude.

She said to him "Sorry sir, if I had known that I am going to come for interview at your place, I would not have done so. and I didn't threw the stone on your car's glass..... I extremely sorry sir" she apologized to her behaviour. But his expression seeming like he is adamant to his decision. "I said go!!" He announced.

"Sir please I really need this job, i promise you that I will never repeat this mistake 😔 please sir forgive my mistake" she begged. "You don't have ear what I said to you? I said go from here" he badly scolded her. After seeing that she has no chance to opted this job she came out of the cabin.

After came out of office Bondita said to herself "dugga maa lagta hai apne bahot hi fursat se Bondita ki kismat likhi hai! Tabhi to jaha job milni thi....subah usi se panga ho gaya! Hamesha Bondita ke sath aisa kyo hota hai?" She asked while looking at the sky.

After that she reached at her home where her mother eagerly waiting for her. "Arey Bondita aa gayi tu?" Sumati asked to her doughter. Bondita looks disappointed way. She came to her mom and hugged her tightly "hamesha Teri Bondita ke sath hi aisa kyo hota hai maa? Situation Bondita ke sath hi kyo khel khelti hai?" She asked in disappointed way. Her mother console her and said "kismat bhi usi ki pariksha leti hai......jo us pariksha ke kabil hota hai, majbut hota hai use sehne ke liye" sumati replied. "Par bata to hua kya?" Sumati asked hopefully. Bondita told her everything what had happened with her. Sumati's face got down Bondita said to watching her disappointed face "maa tu chinta mat kar teri Bondita ko job nahi mili to kya hua! Me kisi dusri company me apply karungi tujhe pareshan hone ki jarurat nahi hain, kyoki teri Bondita ke liye Teri khushi se badhkar aur kuch nahi hai" Bondita said while putting her palm on her mother's palm.

Sumati looked up and said to her "Me isliye dukhi nahi hu ki tujhe job nahi mili Bondita, balki isliye dukhi hu ki tu mujhse jhuth bolne lagi hai" sumati told. Bondita got confused and asked "maine kya jhuth bola maa? Jo bhi hua sab to bataya tujhe!" She replied. "Phir jhuth bol rahi hai tu...agar tujhe job nahi mili toh phir ye appointment letter kaise aaya job ka?" She asked to showing a letter. She took that letter and read. It was the letter of Roy publication who is the owner of anirudh Roy Chowdhury.

"Ye to job ka hi letter hai! Par unhone ne to mujhe saaf mana kar diya tha phir kaise aaya ye?" She asked to sumati maa. "Pata nahi Bondita tere aane se pahle ek driver aaya tha usne ye letter diya aur chala gaya" sumati told. "Ye jarur sir ka hi driver hoga" Bondita said to herself.

Then her mami came and congratulated to Bondita "badhayi ho Bondita.... akhirkar tujhe job mil hi gayi" her maami taunted. She just nodded. "Didi Kara lo isse kuch mahine kaam kyoki phir to ye shadi karke chali jayegi na apne sasural! Aur sasural jaane ke baad kaha maa yaad rehti hai kisi ko" maami again taunted. "Nahi maami me shadi nahi karne wali, aur agar karungi bhi na to aise kisi se karungi jo meri maa ko mere sath rehne de....agar vo maana tabhi karungi me usse shadi" Bondita placed a condition of her marriage. "Aise me to phir tu kavari hi rahegi, koi nahi rakhta apni patni ki maa apne sath" maami answered.