Chapter 13

Then she remembered anirudh's words "I will give you money when you will spend one night with me" His words ranging in her ear. She yelled to herself while closing her ears. She breathed heavily remembering his condition.

She thought to herself why he put such a condition in front of her? Is he really wanted to spend night with her? Or he just wanted to taking her advantage of compulsion? She was totally confused about that. But she had no other option to choose something different.

She said "You don't have any option bondita" She told to herself. After lot of thinking she dialed his number. Anirudh picked her call. "Hello" Anirudh said. "He..... Hello hello anirudh sir" Anirudh understood her voice it was his bondita. "Yes bondita! What happened?" Anirudh asked. "I..... I..... I shall sp......spend....spend one..... One night wi.... With you" She said in Stammered way. "Are you sure?" Anirudh asked to confirm from her side. "Ye... Yes... Yes it's confirm" She replied.

"But I have a condition" Bondita placed her condition. "Yes tell" Anirudh asked. "Aap pahle mujhe paise denge, me phir apke paas aungi, kyoki mere paas jyada time nahi hai..." Bondita told. "Okay... I shall give you, but don't forget your promise" Anirudh said. "No, never" Bondita answered in deemed voice.

"Ye kya kiya tumne bondita! Kyo kiya tumne han? Shaadi ke liye han nahi keh sakti! lekin mere sath ek raat bitane ke liye han keh diya.... kyo bondita! Akhir aisi bhi kya majburi hai ki tumhe apni dignity daanv par lagani pad rahi hai vo bhi us rohan ke liye!" He said to himself in mind while disappointed with her decision.

"Sir are you there?" Bondita asked didn't get any response from his side. Anirudh said "Thik hai tum ghar aa jaao aur paise le jaao" Anirudh told. "Okay" Then she hanged the call. Then she looked at her mother and said to her "I'm sorry maa par mere paas ab aur koi rasta nahi hai, agar tune apni kasam nahi di hoti to me unse shadi ke liye han bol deti bajaye unke sath ek raate bitane ke" She said in crying way. She kissed her mother's forehead and left from the hospital.

She reached at anirudh's home. She entered inside his room. She looked at his room but he was nowhere to be seen. Bondita asked to raamu kaka. He told that he went somewhere for an urgent work. He will come after half and hour. Then she waited him. After sometime anirudh reached and saw bondita was seating in sofa. Her eyes closed like she was sleeping.

"Lagta hai der ho gayi mujhe aane me, tabhi madam ko nind aa gayi" Anirudh said caressing her hair lovingly. He looked at her petite frame. She was looking tired, her face giving anxious look to him. her tears dried up on her cheeks. And her lips queviering like cold. He picked up his handkerchief and wipping her face gently looking at her inocent face which was inviting him everytime.
"Meri Bondita" Anirudh called softly.

"Agar hamara ek hona aise hi likha hai to aise hi sahi, par me tumhe khud se door nahi jaane dunga aur us rohan ki kabhi nahi hone dunga" He said in determined way while wiping her face through his handkerchief.

He was wipping her face then his fingers landed on her lips which was saying something like complaining him. He automatically went closer to her lips. As she felt his cold fingers in her face she immediately got up from her place and found anirudh who was about to going to kiss her. She jerked him lightly and looking nervously here and there.

"Aap! Aap aap kab aaye" She asked avoiding his gaze on her. Anirudh understood her dilemma then he automatically stay away from her giving her privacy.

She breathed calmly and asked "Aap.... Aapne bataya nahi ki kab aaye!" She again asked in Stammered way while avoiding his gaze. "I was come when you were sleeping peacefully" He said. Bondita frowned and said "I'm not sleeping, I was waiting for you" She replied. Anirudh chuckled at her antiques.