Chapter 24

In morning everything is well arranged because it was anirudh's wedding. The all preparation done by the famous group of wedding company. Mini was super excited for marriage with anirudh. She watched herself in front of the mirror. And adorned herself and said "kitni beautiful lag rahi hu me, aaj to anirudh ki najre hatne wali nahi hai mujhse" She said while blushing.

She said further "Aaj barso ka sapna mera pura hone jaa raha hai, finally anirudh mera hone wala hai aur me apne anirudh ki" She dreamt.

Here in anirudh room's he just woke up from the sleep and mashing his eyes with his palms and watched around the room.

While he was busy in something someone knocked his door. He stood from his place and went near the door and opened it.

As he opened someone grabbed him in hugg. Anirudh just surprised who is that person who's hugged him. "Nikah mubarak ho meri jaan" Someone greeted. As he registered his words he understood who might be that person.

"Salim!" Anirudh spoke. It was salim who has hugged him.

"Babu moshaye shadi kya fix ho gayi, aap to apne is nachis dost ko bhul hi gaye!" Salim teased him. Anirudh smiled at him and said "offcourse! aisa ho sakta hai ki me apne jigri dost ko bhul jau, jo hamesha mere saath raha hai!" He asked question above his question. Salim smiled and said "dil jitna to koi apse sikhe, bhala koun aisi ladki hogi jo apke upar fida na ho!" He again teased him this time anirudh face covered by the sadness.

Because he knows he didn't agree his bondita so, how could he say like that.

He inhaled deeply and said in disappointed way "Aisa nahi hai Salim agar aisa hota to ye nahi ho raha hota jo ho raha hai, khair chodo meri shadi mini se ho rahi hai, aur me bahot khush hu" He replied and came inside the room Salim also followed him.

Salim said "vo to thik hai ki apka nikah ho raha hai, par aapko dekh kar koun keh sakta hai ki aapka nikah hai aaj! Khud ko to dekhiye kaise lag rahe hai aap, aisa lag raha hai ki apne 10 bottle ka nasha ho apke andar" He said in prank way Which is not noticed by anirudh he ignored him.

He said to distracted him "Salim tum jante ho ki me shadi kyo kar raha hu, isliye mujhse ye expectation mat rakho..... Me mini ko dhokha nahi dunga" He said in serious way.

Salim nodded and said "chalo thik hai, par aap ready to ho jaao 2 hours me moharat hai apke nikah ka" Salim informed anirudh nodded.

Salim left. Anirudh picked his groom dress from the almirah.

He just about to go bathroom someone again knocked on the door "abhi koun aaya hai!" He said in irritated way.

He went and opened the door "koun hai!" He asked almost in shouted way.

"Malik ham hai urmila" A one lady said in light voice who covered her face through the pallu of her saree which is not looking more than a young lady.

Anirudh didn't looked her in serious way and said "kya chahiye tumhe!" He asked in irritated way.

That lady said "malik mujhe mini malkin ne apko ye box dene ke liye bola tha" She informed anirudh took the box and said "jaao ab" He ordered.

She nodded and going in baby steps like she was expecting something suddenly they heard a voice which caught anirudh's attention. "Koun aaya hai" He asked to himself and went on there.

After his left that lady entered into the room hurridily .

After sometime anirudh came and said "jab se morning hui hai kuch bhi good nahi ho raha hai" He said in frustrated way.

He went inside the room and locked the door from inside unknown to the fact that someone is already present inside the room. He opened the box. He saw a letter and a photo frame.