Chapter 19

Anirudh got busy in his work. He didn't talk to bondita and not even see her face. He also blamed himself for doing injustice with her but he decided not to come between her path and let her live alone.

He was working on his project Dreamland which he going to sale to bondita. He completed his project and said "ye Dreamland hamara tha bondita, socha tha ki shadi ke baad me tumhe ise gift karunga, me aur tum nahi balki ham bankar rahenge, tumhare saath har pal bitane ka socha tha...... Jo maine apni life me miss kiye the, par shayad.......vo pal meri life me the hi nahi. Isliye God ne bhi injustice kiya mere sath tumhe mujhse hamesha hamesha ke liye door karke....... Ab jab tum meri hi nahi rahi to kya faida hai us Dreamland ke baare me sochne ka...... Kaha maine tumhare aur apne sapne dekhe the shadi ke baad, apne baccho ke....ki jab hamare bacche honge to ham unhe bahot pyaar karenge.......vo sab to ek sapna ban kar reh gaya........ Hamari shadi aur hamare baccho ki" He said to her photographs. "Par koi baat nahi.....tum jiske sath apni life spend karni hai, tum karo......me nahi rokunga tumhe, aur na hi ab se tumhare raste me aunga......is project ke baad me kabhi tumse nahi milunga kabhi nahi" He said while a drop of tear fell through the corner of his eyes. Today his share partner didn't came with him since he was busy with his daughter mini's shopping.

In between his manager came to inform him. "Sir clients aa gaye hai..... Are you ready?" He asked to confirm. Anirudh just nodded. "Bhej do unhe" He answered without showing any emotions.

After two minutes bondita and rohan came inside the cabin to complete the project. "Good morning anirudh sir" Rohan greeted. "Good morning" Bondita said firmly. Anirudh observed her voice but couldn't help to watch her. He just sat calm to him.

"Please seat" He said to both. Both sat on their respective chairs. Anirudh opened his file and also opened his presentation which he made sometimes ago. He opened that and showed to them.

"Ye Dreamland project hai jo advertisement me tha..... Presentation dekh lo aap log, aur koi doubt ya query ho to aap puch sakte hai, aur ye Pandrive hai isme presentation aage ki bhi presentation hai" He said to turning the laptop towards them. They nodded.

Bondita and rohan watching the presentation bondita got happy to see the Dreamland project and she said to rohan "you know rohan mera kab se sapna tha ki me aisi koi jagah kharidu maa ke liye......aur finally aaj ye sapna pura hone jaa raha hai, thank you rohan mera saath dene ke liye.....meri life me aane ke liye, mujhe samjhane ke liye" She said to placing her palm on Rohan's palm unknowingly. Anirudh watched their closeness and turn his face other side feeling jealous with that.

Rohan replied "I know bondita ki tum kab se ghar kharidna chahti thi...... Aur ab jald hi tumhara ye sapna hakikat me badalna wala hai" Rohan confirmed to her while hugging her nicely.

"Ahu ahu ahu" He coughed unknowingly. Which made them came in reality. After that anirudh handover the Pandrive of that presentation. Bondita took and asked "Payment kaise karni hogi?" Bondita asked.

"Aap account me transfer kar sakte hai......Google pay, Paytm, phone pay, bhim pay or you can scan any QR code from your smartphone📱" Anirudh explained them.

"Okay" Bondita said and transferred 40 crore rupees to the roy group of company. "See I have paid full amount" She showed to him and took the property paper from him and sighed them.

"Thank you for all the work" They said and went from there. "Congratulations to both of you" He greeted to both. They shook their hands with him and left.

Anirudh closed his file and shutting down laptop "ye Pandrive to maine bondita ko di thi! Phir ye yaha kaise aayi?" He asked to himself and insert the Pandrive into the laptop and he sees it was the presentation Pandrive "toh phir maine bondita ko konsi Pandrive di hai?" He asked and remembered "Pandrive kaha gayi vo wali!" He asked to himself which searching that Pandrive. "Us Pandrive me bondita ki photos hai jo hamne saath me pal bitaye the..... Agar vo bondita ne dekh li to bahot bada bawal ho jayega" He said to himself and went to stop her but unfortunately they went out.