Chapter 07

She looked at his state then she giving answer him normally "sir! Rohan Mera boyfriend hai ya nahi....isse apko kya faraq padta hai. It's my personal life" she answered normally. He couldn't control his anger more he pinned her on bed rest. He gripped her soldier and said "faraq padta hai....faraq padta hai ki tumahara boyfriend hai ya nahi because.....I" he stopped in middle seeing their position on bed. Their faces only inches apart from eachother.

Bondita looked at him in wonder way. His hardened chest touches her front. Which made her She gasped and turn her face away. Anirudh seeing her discomfort he left her and stood at that place. "Sorry! I didn't meant to hurt you" He replied in stammered way. Bondita stood up and said "it's okay sir..... I think you have to take rest, then you will okay after sometime" She told and left away.

Anirudh placed his hand on his head and caressing harshly "what you did anirudh! What you did! If she took your action in wrong way.... Then what will you did?" He asked to himself making him understand.

After sometime bondita came with breakfast and put the plate on table. Anirudh was lied on bed. "Sir your breakfast" Bondita said. Anirudh didn't woke up. She went near him she about to wake him up but she stopped in middle "what if he again anger on me!" She said to herself. "Par agar khayenge nahi to thik kaise honge! Uthana to padega" She said to herself and wake him up. "Sir your breakfast is ready you can have" She told. He got up from bed and stealing his eyes from her. "Mujhe nahi khana" He denied.

"Khana nahi khana.... Par kyu sir?" She asked in puzzled way. "I said na.... I don't want to eat, go away" He said and again laid on bed. Then she thought something mischievous and said to him "khana nahi khana vo to thik hai, kyoki agar aap khayenge to jaldi thik ho jayenge..... Aur jaldi thik hokar apko karna kya hai? Phir sab par gussa karne lagoge, jo kisi ko pasand nahi hai" She fake scolding him. He frowned and said "me sab pe gussa karta rehta hu?" He asked raising his brows. "Yes bilkul....isi me sabki bhalayi hai... Toh na aap khana mat hi khaiye, me chalti hu ghar" She acted and about to go anirudh stopped her. "Stop" He stopped. Bondita Smirked and turn towards him. "Kya hua?" She asked innocently.

"I wanna eat" He said. "Phir bataunga tumhe!" He said in mind. Then she quickly went towards him and give him the plate. "But how can I eat?" He asked showing his injured hand. "Oh! Yeh to maine socha hi nahi! Kaise khayenge ye?" She asked to herself. "If you don't mind can you feed me?" He asked showing his both hand to her. She felt awkward to sit beside him. But how can she deny after looking his state. But she sat beside him and made morshal and forwarded towards his mouth. He took lovingly looking at her face.

After that she checked his leg....she changed his bandage of his leg. Anirudh little winch in pain when she did it. "Tumhe ye sab aata hai?" He asked shockingly. "Jab me choti thi aur mujhe chot lag jaati thi toh maa meri patti aise hi karti thi, isliye mujhe aata hai" She replied. Anirudh just smiled. "Tum pahle kyo nahi mili mujhe!" He asked in his mind.

Then bondita made him lie carefully on the bed. When she laying him on bed her hair stroke got struck on his shirt button. Her all hair stroke came in front of her face which was making her more beautiful. Anirudh just kept looking her and got lost in her. When he realised bondita was struggling of his button he came in reality "let me do it!" He asked while looking in her eyes. He did it carefully. "Thank you" She thanked to him.

It was evening when she completed her work. She reported to anirudh "sir I have completed my work, only little bit has left..... Which I will complete it by tomorrow" She answered. "Okay!" He said. As she about to leave anirudh stopped her. She turn and asked "yes sir" Bondita said. "Voh..... " He was about to say but stopped himself in middle and gestured her to go. She left.

Next morning she got ready to going office before she went out rohan stopped her and said "bondita! Agar Tu free ho to ham aaj bahar chale lunch karne?" Rohan asked. "Sorry rohan I can't come with you.... Jab se sir ka accident hua hai, kaam bahot badh gaya hai. Isliye me nahi aa sakti" She denied. "Bondita jab se tune office jana shuru kiya hai to tere paas tere ekloute dost ke liye time hi nahi bacha hai. Isliye tu ye bhi bhul gayi ki aaj kya special day hai!" Rohan said in disappointed way. "Kya special day hai?? Tera job ka result aa gaya?" She asked happily. "Abhi nahi aaya" He replied. She guessed sometime but get failed. "Arey yaar tu hi bata de na kya special day hai.... Mujhe nahi yaad aa raha" She replied puppily.

"Arey aaj mera birthday hai, tune promise kiya tha ki tu mere coming birthday pe mere sath lunch par chalegi" He reminded. He added "mujhe tujhse ye expectation bilkul nhi thi ki tu mera birthday bhul jayegi..... I'm very angry with you" He got upset with her. "Sorry sorry rohan pata nahi me kaise bhul gayi..." She replied. "Jab se sir ka accident bua hai tab se tu kuch jyada hi sir ko attention dene lagi hai....kahi aisa to nahi ki tujhe sir ache lagne lage ho!" He said to her deliberately. She thought sometime about hi.

"Agar aisa hai to apne is nachis dost ko mat bhul jana, tujhe pata hai me tujh se kitna pyaar karta hu........as a friend" He correct himself. Though he loves bondita heartedly but bondita doesn't know about his feelings towards her. Bondita said "janti hu bandar isliye bola ko sath me celebrate karenge" Bondita told. "Chal koi nahi me shaam ko jaldi aa jaungi, chal aab tujhe office nahi jana?" She asked. "Nahi aaj maine chutti li hai" He replied. "Thik hai phir me chalti hu" She replied and left to office.

At office shina forwarded five to ten files to bondita and said "bondita take this files and go to sir's home, I will manage here..... Go" Shina ordered her. "But ma'am!" Bondita interrupted. "Bondita we have enough time to complete our work.... If you go fast then you will complete your work timely, you know na sir is on leave" Shina gave reasons to her. Bondita couldn't denied and go to the anirudh's home.

"Aisa kar bondita jaldi jaldi kaam pura kar le aur phir sir se half day ki leave le lena" She suggested to herself and went inside his home.

Bondita prepared to doing her work but suddenly anirudh's thought came in her mind "ek baar sir ko dekh leti hu.... Ki unka dard kaisa hai phir shuru karti hu apna kaam." She left to anirudh's room.

As she entered he saw anirudh was standing near dressing table and he was spraying perfume on his body. Her eyes landed on his bare back she immediately shut her eyes in jerk. She was going to left a vase gets break. Which caught his attention. Anirudh looked that direction and found bondita who was about to going "bondta wait" He stopped her. As he was coming near her with shirtless her heartbeat raising second by second.

"Where were you going?" He asked standing near her. "Actually sir..... Vo me dekhne aayi thi!" She said in confusion. "Acha! Mtlb mujhe shirtless dekhne aayi thi!" He asked going near her. "Ha!" Words abruptly escaped from her mouth. "Ha!" He asked finding right answer. She bite her tounge and said "no no no sir! Me bas checke karne aayi thi ki aap thik hai ya nahi" She replied simultaneously and about to left anirudh held her hand pulled inside her which causes he leaned on wall "me thik hu you can see" He said showing himself in shirtless. She was stealing her gaze from him and pushed him aside.

"First of all Sir please wear your shirt" She ordered him looking other side. He chuckled and took his shirt and wore. "And please sir, don't close to me" She said nervously. Anirudh looked at her in strange way. She added "I came here for work.... So, don't get personal....be professional" She said sternly as she reminded rohan's words 'agar sir tujhe pasand aa gaye to!'. Her words made him angry but he controlled because he don't want to show his anger. "You can be professional, but I can't. That's why call you here for work" He said while blushing. Bondita couldn't noticed his blush because she has turn her face other side due to his shirtless body.

At afternoon she couldn't complete her work but wanna celebrate her friends birthday. She gain some courage and went to anirudh. He was working with his laptop. She approached towards him and said "sir may I go early?" She asked. "Why?" He asked without looking at her. "Sir actually today is my friends's birthday.... I wanna go home early to celebrate his birthday, may I? " She gave him the reason. "Which freind" He asked. "Rohan" She answered. As rohan's name escape from her mouth his fingers stopped to working on laptop.

"Have you completed your work? "

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Are you enjoying his different behavior? What's going in his mind? Will he give the permission?