Chapter 28

After that they told the truth about their marriage to nimmi. Firstly nimmi got shocked listen their truth but after that she convinced by their parents. And also happy to have a father like anirudh. She saw a father image in anirudh before but after knowing their marriage she was so happy after knowing their truth.

Trio sleeping together and did chit chat with each other. Nimmi didn't sleep she was thinking and asked to anirudh.

"Daddy I wanna ask you one thing!" She asked excitedly. "What!" He replied embracing her upon his arms.

"I want to marry" She replied abruptly which made cough to bondita.

"Ahu ahu ahu.....what......what are you talking nimmi! How could you say like that nimmi! You're very young to marry with someone....... And how did the thought come to your mind" Bondita asked in little stern look.

"Mumma I asked to my daddy....... I also want love...... Like daddy gives you" Nimmi replied childishly.

Anirudh break the silence and answered "nimmi this is not right time for marriage, you have lot of time to study...... Firstly you became a successful person then marry whom you love you" He answered politely.

"But daddy can't I marry now?" She asked in puppy way. "No my Ice cream" He replied in same way and embrace in hugg. She also hugged back.

"Okay daddy when I will complete 18 I'll marry with whom I love" She answered.

"Firstly study hard then..... Think other things, do you get that!" Bondita replied in little rough tone.

"Daddy mumma is scolding me" She complaint to anirudh and hide herself into his lap. Anirudh protect her and said to bondita "bondita tum meri beti ko aise dant nahi sakti." Anirudh said in warning tone to feel nimmi.

"Aap dekh nahi rahe kaise question kar rahi hai! Ye jaise jaise badi hoti jaa rahi hai, vaise vaise iske dimag ke ghode marathon me race lagane lage hai" Bondita replied.

"She is a kid......dantne se vo samajh jayegi kya! Pyar se samjhana chahiye jo tumhe nahi aata" He replied and smiling towards nimmi.

"Aap baap beti bhi na......mujhe nahi sona aap dono ke saath" Bondita said and went from the room.

"Daddy mumma gussa ho gayi" Nimmi told.

"Koi baat nahi daddy hai na..... Vo mana lenge, aap so jaao" Anirudh replied.

Anirudh made nimmi sleep and went out to find bondita.

"Kaha gayi bondita!" Anirudh asked to himself while searching her.

After sometime he went to leaving room and sat in tired position. As he feeling relax he listen the voice of shower which coming near the room.

He listen the voice and went there. He knocked the door but he didn't find anyone to open the door. After 2-3 knocks he went inside the room.

He looked around as his eyes went on washroom, the door get open. He found bondita who was coming after taking shower.

His eyes got stuck on her. Her wet hair, water drops slipping from her head to her chest. He noticed all and something doing into his heart and his brain stopped working when he noticed she was only in towel which was covering her half wet body from her chest to her half upper thighs.

He gets mesmerized to seeing the natural beauty in front of his eyes he just amazed. His eyes just trailing her body from head to toe. Bondita didn't notice that he was there.

She was just drying her hair as she was about to open her towel her eyes went an familiar figure who was observing her from sometimes. As she turned she captured by someone's strong arms.