Chapter 03

"Kya hi pahenu? Ye ek top hi bachi hai....aur vo bhi bahot choti hai, agar ise pahen kar gayi to kaafi uncomfortable hoga! Ye maami bhi na! Ek mouka nahi chodti hai badla lene ka.....bas kuch time aur maami phir dekhti haii Bondita ki aap kisse badla leti hai" she said to herself. She continued to herself "koi aur option nahi hai tere paas Bondita pahen le ise" then she wore the short crop top and went for office.

On the way her friend rashi met with her. "Where are you going Bondita?" Rashi asked to Bondita. "I'm going to my office" Bondita replied. "Don't you lie to me, you are going on party!" Rashi unknowingly replied. "No way....I'm not going in party.....I have a work on my office that's why I'm going" Bondita answered. "Oh! I think you are going on party after looking your dress....by the way you're looking pretty han" rashi replied. "Thank you" she replied and left.

At office Bondita working on her system. Suddenly someone called her from behind she looked up and found it was shina who is the manager of this office. She said "yes ma'am!" Bondita asked. "This is a project file you have to complete by evening.....if you have any doubt you can ask with me or you can also to anirudh sir" shina told. Bondita nodded. Then she started her work determinately.

After sometime anirudh came to his office and found everyone working hardly. Office staff wished him good morning he too reciprocated in same way. With that his eyes went on Bondita who was working determinately. And looking very hardworking towards her work. An unknown smile crept on his lips. "Something is nice in her" he said in mind. Then he headed towards his cabin.

Anirudh was working with his laptop. He called shina. Shina came and asked "have you called us sir?" She asked. "Where is my project file?" Anirudh asked while working with his laptop. "Sir actually Bondita is doing that project file....she will complete that project file by evening" shina replied while downing her head. "No, i want it immediately right now" anirudh order in strict. "Okay sir me Bondita ko bejti hu" shina replied then left.

Anirudh sighed deeply and again engrossed in his work deeply. After sometime Bondita came with another files. She knocked the door and came inside the cabin. "Sir here is file.....I will complete it by evening" she replied while showing the project file. Anirudh watched that file and as he about to say something suddenly his eyes went on her crop top which is revealing her creamy milky waist. He couldn't remove his gaze from her stomach.

Bondita telling him about the project but he was just staring her.....her eyes, her nose, her lips, her chin and his eyes went on her whole petite frame which was looking like a goddess. Anirudh just lost in her after looking him.

"Sir is it fine for you?" She asked after closing file. But she couldn't found any response from the other side. After asking much time Bondita following his gaze who was staring her constantly.  She felt little awkward to ask him. But she couraged herself and snapped her fingers then he came back into reality and said "han tum vo kuch keh rahi thi..... actually I was thinking something" he made an excuses to her. "Sir maine apse kaha tha ki me shaam tak file complete karke de dungi, abhi shina ma'am ne ek aur file di hai complete karne ke liye, apki file shaam tak ho jayegi, is it fine for you?" she replied.

"Who the hell told you that?? Firstly complete my file than other..... understood!" He said in loud voice making her flinch in her state. "But sir......" She about to say but he stopped to showing his hand then she left.

"Khadus kahike.....puri baat sunna bhi jaruri nahi samjhte!" She murmured to herself then doing her work.

"Sir ne danta kya?" Someone asked from behind she looked towards that person and found stranger. She nodded simply. That person came near and shake his hand with her and said "my name is shaan.... you're looking new here right?" He asked while shaking his hand with her. She just nodded. "Don't worry tumhe sir se darne ki jarurat nahi hai, sir ko gussa tabhi aata hai jab koi unka kaam timely poora karke nahi deta hai varna sir itne bhi bure nahi hai" shaan admired his boss. But he knows how his boss in real. Actually anirudh was not a cold heart person but some things to made him cold heart person that's why he talked to his employs coldly. Bondita nodded.

"You know ms. Sir ki ek baat khaas hai agar vo kisi cheez par hath rakh de to vo use kisi bhi haal me hasil karke rehte hai....phir chahe unhe uske liye kuch bhi kyo na karna pade" shaan told her about him frankly. "Ek baar sir ne mall me apni mom ke liye saree kharidi thi aur vo unki maa ko itni pasand aayi ki sir ne poora mall hi apni maa ke liye kharid liya" shaan told her about him. This thing made her Lough. "Sir sach me aise hai!" She asked while smiling at her sir's work. He nodded.

Anirudh came outside of his cabin hearing someone laughter voice. He looked the entire area and found someone laughing badly and this was made her more beautiful when she was laughing. He also smiled looking her smile. But he made his face stern and order. "Do your work ms. Bondita instead of laughing...... otherwise you can't go home if you will not complete your work." Anirudh scolded her. Then she concentrate on her work.

"Shaan come inside I wanna talk to you" anirudh order to shaan. Shaan nodded and left to his cabin. "Did you complete your project?" He asked coldly. "Yes sir I have done my work" he replied. "Show me your work" he ordered. Then shaan showing work. Anirudh flipping the pages and Tears the pages of the file in which there were some mistakes. Shaan looked him an astonishing way and said "sir is this any problem in this project?" He asked in nervous way. "Yeah! File appropriate nahi thi isliye dobara banao" he order in different tone. Shaan nodded and left to his work.

Anirudh to himself "office kaam karne ke liye hota hai ya time paas ke liye!" He said to the wall. Then he starts his work.

It was a lunch time Bondita eating her food among shaan and nidhi. Nidhi is a new join girl but shaan is an experienced boy and he knows about anirudh but anirudh didn't pay any heed to shaan. Because for anirudh work is more important than anything.

After lunch they again engrossed in their respective work. Anirudh eyeing an every employees by the CCTV that people working or not.

It was evening Bondita did her work and gave it to anirudh. Anirudh examined her work and said "good, now you can go" anirudh said. Bondita left.

"Late ho raha hai nidhi mumma wait kar rahi hongi" Bondita said in hurry to nidhi. "Lift se chalte hai Bondita jaldi pahuch jayenge" Nidhi advised. Bondita nodded then both headed towards the lift. Bondita entered and nidhi about to enter suddenly her phone ranged. She picked up the call "Bondita tu chal me aati hu mumma ka call hai" nidhi told. Bondita nodded. As the lift about to close anirudh came and enter inside the lift.

Anirudh clicked the button to start the lift. Bondita in mind "arey sir ko kaise batau ki nidhi bahar hai, par inhone to lift chalu kar di" Bondita murmured. Anirudh turned her and said "kuch kaha tumne!" He asked upwarding his eye bro. She nodded.

After sometime lift stopped in middle. Bondita switched again the button but the button didn't worked. "Ye kya ho gaya lift chal kyo nahi rahi! Late ho raha hai!" She said to herself while pressing the button again and again. Anirudh chuckled at her reaction and said "let me do" he moved forward and observing and pressing the button at a time, he said "lift kharab ho gayi hai" he said casually. Bondita's eyes got widened in shock. How can he say casually that lift didn't working.

Suddenly lights gone of the lift. Bondita got shivered but she pretended to be normal. Darkness were spread inside the lift. Her phone was not getting a internet. She just murmuring to herself "ek to lift band ho gayi hai aur upar se light bhi chali gayi hai!" She said to herself while complaining to the lift.

Anirudh just smirked seeing her reaction to the lift. Suddenly lift doing a moment in that case she got shivered and hugged anirudh tightly due to the fear. Bondita culching his coat in shivered way.

Suddenly her childhood flashbacks comes in front of her eyes. "No no don't.... don't do this please, maine tumhara kya bigada hai..... please don't do this please" she murmured while culching his coat tightly and hugging him tightly. Anirudh's watched her expression and her lips starts quivering. He make his grip firm on her and wrapped his arms around her.

"No one can harm you in the presence of Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.... don't worry my ba.... Bondita" he said in dark voice that anyone can observe his anger which is running inside his veins. When he caged her in his arms protectively. She first time felt relaxed in somebody's arms.

How was the chapter? What is reason behind anirudh's cold behaviour that is made him cold heart person? Did the lift really stop or was it faked? What is the reason for the closure of the lift? What will happen next?

( A very happy new year to everyone to all my dear lovely readers cum friend....may this year bring happiness, Prosperity, health and wellness in your life 🎉)