Chapter 22

Anirudh thinking a while and said "nahi faraq padta mujhe bondita se!" He said in cold way. Mini smiled and moving close to his lips by cupping his face anirudh watching her face closely near his face. He held her through her waist and closed his eyes and moved near her lips.

On the other hand tears flowing through bondita's eyes. She said to herself "maine unhe kitna galat samjha, kitni bura bhala sunaya unko....kitna apni kadvi baaton se unka dil dukhaya, vo mujhse itna pyaar karte the me samajh hi nahi paayi! Us raat ke baad maine kabhi unhe safayi dene ke mouka hi nahi diya...." She said to herself while tears flowing. Shaan looked at her face and said "ab pachtaaye hota kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet.....isliye apne sundar chahere se ye ansu pocho, bilkul ache nahi lag hai ankho me" Shaan told to bondita while wipping her tears sensually bondita observed his sensual touch she jerked his hand and turn her face other side.

"Mere pass mat aana.....varna tumahare liye acha nahi hoga, tumhare bete ke sath jo hua vo bahut galat tha, aur uske liye me khud bhagwaan se dua karungi ki tumhe ek aur baccha mil jaaye.....lekin ab to tum mujhe chodo" She said in requested way.

"Baccha to tab hi hoga na jab biwi hogi!" Shaan said. Bondita looked at him in questionable way. "What?" She asked. "Meri wife mujhe chod ke tab hi chali gayi thi jab mera bete is duniya se chala gaya tha" He said.

"Ab jab wife hi nahi hai to bete ka to sawaal hi nahi uthta!" He told.

He said "isliye maine socha hai ki me tumhe marunga nahi, tumse shadi karunga, aur shadi ke baad jo baccha hoga vo mera aur tumhara hoga, bondita aur shaan ma baccha......kyoki ab pata chala ki anirudh khud ko kyo nahi rok paaya tha tumhe dekhkar, tumhare karib aane se" He said looking her head to toe intentionally giving smirking look.

"Tumhara ye sapna kabhi pura nahi hoga..... Me tumse shadi kabhi nahi karungi, kabhi nahi" She said in struggled way. "Toh me jabardasti karunga, jis tarah anirudh ne ki thi us raat" These all said near her ear while made her scare through his words.

"Nahi! Tum tum aisa nahi kar sakte" She said while breathing heavily.

"Unhone mere saath koi jabardasti nahi ki thi, jo hua tha meri marji se hua tha" Finally she accepted the truth.

He looked her expressionless way and also in astonishing way. How could she tell him a lie sometime she said he forced her and sometime she said all happened with her wish.

He asked on strange way "Kabhi kehti ho usne jabardasti ki thi aur kabhi kehti ho ki marji se hua.....pahle tum khud decide kar lo ki hua kya tha" He asked.

"Voh hamare bich ki baat hai.....apka usse koi lena dena nahi hai, aur aap mere aur unke mamle se door rahiye" When she said all this she realised that her hands did freed due to her struggle with rope but she acted inocent.

"Dekho tum na......mujhe......mujhe bahut pyaas lagi hai, gala sukh raha hai paani milega" She asked deliberately.

He greeted his teeth in anger and ordered to ranga "Ranga paani lekar aao" He ordered to ranga. "Ji boss" He greeted and left to take water for her.

On the other hand anirudh just about to kiss on her lips but something stuck in his mind he kissed her but on her cheek which made her surprise. "Ye kya tha anirudh! Maine tumhe hotho me kiss karne ko kaha tha! Cheeks pe nahi" She complaint.

"Vaha bhi milega bas kal tak ka intezar karo......kal hamari shadi ho jayegi.... Uske baad jo tum chaho" He said without any expression on his face.

She didn't replied at the moment when she realised anirudh about to go but she doesn't want to let him go.

Anirudh about to go she held his hand and pulled him towards herself anirudh just shocked due to sudden reaction. Thier bodies pressed against them. "Ye kya kar rahi ho tum!" He asked huskily. "Ab mujhse wait nahi hota" She said seductively caressing his face through her finger tip. Anirudh looking at her in questionable way. She held his face through her palms and going to kiss him. But before she could do it either anirudh could understand her action someone interrupted through by her melodious voice.