Chapter 08

"Have you completed your work?" He asked sternly. She gulped in fear and said "No sir, but I will complete it by tomorrow" She answered. "Do your work first.....mis bondita then you can go where you want....understood!" He said gritted his teath which made her scare.

She went back to her work. "Ek number ke khadoos, akdu, jiddi aur gussel boss hai, aisa lag raha hai ki chutti nahi inse inki kidney mang li ho!" She frowned and narrated him while glaring.

At evening she couldn't complete her work and watching watch second by second "6 baj gaye abhi tak kaam khatam nahi hua..... Sir please jaane do" She acted from inside.

"You can go.... Complete you work by tomorrow" Anirudh said from behind. She kept her beg and went hurriedly without answering him. "Ek baar mudkar bhi nahi dekha" He complaint her.

Bondita doing sit ups in front of rohan "rohan please maaf kar de.... Agli baar se nahi hoga, chalna abhi chalte hai dinner ke liye....sab ready hai jaane ke liye" She asking making puppy face. "I won't to go anywhere.... You can go where you want" Rohan replied roughly.

Sumati came and mediating between them "rohan bondita jaan bujh ke to late nahi hui hai..... Use kaam hoga tabhi late aayi hai, maaf kar de beta" Sumati took her side. "Thik hai anty aap keh rahi hai tabhi maaf kar raha hu varna  is baar to me iski baaton me nahi aane wala tha" Rohan told. Sumati nodded. "Thank you thank you Rohan..... You're the best" She said while hugging him. "Chal ab dinner ke liye jaldi se taiyar hoke aajaa me wait kar raha hu" He said. She nodded and left for being ready.

Then everyone went to the restaurant for dinner. Bondita wore a red simple dress which was adding her more beauty in this outfit Rohan couldn't stay away his eyes from her. He just lost in her seeing her in baby red colour. They went inside the restaurant.

Rohan ordered and looking bondita in mesmerizing way. Some other people seated beside their. Bondita stood up for taking a glass. She took a glass and about to go her leg got stuck in her gown which made her fall. Before she fell down a strong arms held her from falling down. She looked upward to see that men look. As she opened her eyes she got shock. It was anirudh who made her stand. "Take care while walking" Anirudh said to standing her properly. "Thank you" She thanked and went back to her table.

"Bondita kitna time laga diya ek glass laane me! Lagta hai tujhe mere birthday me koi interest hi nahi hai" He glared at her but bondita's attention was somewhere. Sumati asked to her "kya hua bondita Tu kidhar dekhe jaa rahi hai jab se?" She asked narrowing her brows. "Nahi maa kuch nahi" She replied and took her dinner. She made everyone drag with her.

Anirudh was lying on his bed and took his bondita's frame. "Meri bondita kitni achi lag rahi thi us dress me..... I wanna see you again in that outfit....my cute baby girl" He adoring her through photo frame.

But after than bondita doesn't paying any attention to anirudh she just came to office and did her work properly. Anirudh many times wants to talk with her but she never pays any heed to his words. He has been feeling more to her and dreaming about her but all went in vain when she doesn't not respond to his talk.

It was last day month. Anirudh gave salary to his team. He gave to everyone. It was bondita's time to take her salary from his hands. "Mis bondita your work must be appreciated..... If you work like this I will hire you for my personal secretary." Anirudh appreciated her work. She tool and said "Thank you sir.... But I am happy in content writing post" She simply replied and left from there.

"What should do to spend more time with her..... I really love her, how can I talk to her, how can I be her friend?" He asked to himself while her disapearing her image.

At home bondita bought some gifts for her maa and her maami. "Maa bujh to sahi, me kya laayi tere liye?" Bondita asked hidding her gift behind her back. "Bondita preshan mat kar.... Kaam karne de mujhe" Sumati replied while doing her work. "Maa pahle ye bata ki ye saari kaisi hai!" She asked showing saree. "Bahut achi hai tujh par bahut achi lagegi" Sumati replied without seeing that saree. "Arey maa ye me apne liye nahi tere liye laayi hu.... Jara pahen ke bata na kaisi hai" Bondita asked. "Thik hai bondita rakh de me pahen lungi" Sumati told.