Chapter 25

Bondita cried in his embrace and said "I love you anirudh, I love you so much.....I will never leave you alone" She said while hugging him tightly in shower. Anirudh also console her and kissed on her forehead. "I love you my baby, I also don't want to leave you" He said while kissing her lightly into her cheek.

After sometimes Anirudh separate away from her and said "bahar chale ya yahi sab karne ka irada hai!" He said in teasing tone while gesturing towards her wet stucked dress over her body. Firstly she felt embarrassed then said.

"Chediye mat, me ready hun......Because I won't you leave alone now" She replied shyly hugging him tightly like someone snatched him from her.

He smiled and said "Ye baat pahle kyo nahi thi tumme! Agar hoti to abhi tak to hamare bacche bhi ho jaate, Jab ham dono..... Us raat......" He said while pulling her closer to himself making their bodies collide with each other. Bondita's breath got stuck on her throat seeing herself like this.

They both looking into their eyes with full of desire. They can't control their emotions anymore. Before they could process more. Anirudh's phone ranged.

He seperate away from her and came out from the bathroom and picked up the call.

"Hello!" He spoke irritatingly because someone disturbed them in their romantic moments. But when he listen the voice from the phone call his irritation went away.

"Hello.....Chocolate boy!" A cute baby voice comes from the phone which smooth his anger. He smiled and said.

"Yes.........my ice cream! Tell me what happen! Are you okay" He asked while smile.

"No... I'm not okay, I don't know where is my mumma went! She said me that she will come soon but she didn't come yet. I'm waiting for her..... Do you know where is my mumma chocolate boy?" She asked tensely.

Anirudh relaxed and said to console "Don't worry my ice cream, your mumma is totally safe, she will come to you soon" He replied.

"Shotti!!" She asked pinching her neck thorough the phone call. Anirudh smiled a bright and said "shotti! My ice cream" He said in same tone. "Thank chocolate boy" Nimmi replied and hanged up phone.

Anirudh got ready with his groom dress. Bondita came out of bathroom and looked at him in surprised way.

"Aap jaa rahe ho!" Bondita asked.

"Han jana to padega na! Shadi jo karni hai" He replied casually.

"Par me abhi ready nahi hun" She replied.

Anirudh looked at her questionably and asked "tumse kisne pucha! Ki main tumse shadi kar raha hun! Jo mera wait kar rahi hai me usse shadi kar jaa raha hu" He said in teasing way which is not noticed by her.

"Mtlb aap mini se shadi karoge! Mera kya hoga!" She said in shrinking eyes.

"Tum apne rohan ke paas jaao, aur me apni mini ke paas" He said while smiling in stealing way observing her facial expression.

Bondita made a disbelief look she said to herself "kaise insaan hai ye! Abhi kuch der pahle hi kaha ki mujhse pyaar karte hai, aur ab kisi aur se shadi karne jaa rahe hai! Aisa kaise kar sakta hai vo" She said in mind. Anirudh watched her changing expressions and said "acha me chalta hu, tum ghar jaao nimmi wait kar rahi hai" He replied and going but before he went away she went near him and get closer to him.

She gripped him through his waist with her both hands and said "Himmat bhi mat karna mere alava kisi aur ke baare me sochni ki aur usse shadi karne ki, I will kill that person" She said in possessive way.

Anirudh watched her possesive expression and he couldn't control himself he busted into laughter "ha ha ha ha ha, tum......chahera dekho pahle apna" He said in laughing way while laughing hardly. Bondita made aww faces and said "aisa kya kaha maine! Jisse aap itna has rahe hai!" She asked inocently.