Chapter 09

But her mind was somewhere. She didn't realised that by what time someone claimed her lips through his. Anirudh kissed her lips softly yet lovingly for consoling her. He just lost in kiss which he did not know what blunder he has done.

After sometime she realised that anirudh kissing her lips. She immediately parted away and breathing heavily. She stood in shock. She caressing her lips and thought what she has done with him. She just confused that she has kissed him or he kissed her? She kissed him even in his lips! How can she kissed. Then she realised how anirudh cupped her face and moved closer to her lips.

"Ye.....ye.....ye kya kiya apne! Apko Aisa nahi karna chahiye tha" She asked surprisingly yet nervously. "You're were crying and I was consoling you....for consoling i just kissed....kissed you" he replied. "Apko ye nahi karna chahiye tha! Aap nahi jante ki meri.....sha" She stopped in middle while crying at the same time.

"Bondita stop stop crying....and tell me why should I not kiss you, Is kiss a crime?" He asked questionably. "Nahi! Kiss crime nahi hai par apko mujhe kiss nahi karna chahiye tha.....kiss is a kind of love which we love someone then we can kiss, but nobody we can kiss casually." Bondita answered.

"Pyaar hi to karta hu tumse" he said in mind looking at her concern way. "Bondita...." Anirudh said. "Me kya kahungi usse, vo meri baat samjhega ya nahi! " she said in crying way. "Tumhe kisi se kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi hai" anirudh told. "Jarurat hai....jab apki kisi se shadi hone wali hoti hai to use apne would be wife ke bare me sab kuch pata hona jaruri hota hai sir" Bondita said in loud.

Anirudh got shocked. "What!!" He shouted surprisingly. "Tumhari shadi hone wali hai?? Aur tumne mujhe bataya nahi!" Anirudh asked shockingly. "Han meri shadi hone wali hai, aur aap hote kon hai ye puchne Wale.....kya faraq padta hai apko!" She asked loudly. Anirudh held her soldiers little tight and said making his eye contact "Faraq padta hai Bondita...faraq padta hai because I Love You.....I love you more than anything" anirudh proposed her suddenly. Bondita looked him with wide eyes and again tears starts beaming.

"What!" Bondita said and stay away from him. "Han me tumse pyaar karta hu bondita, abhi se nahi tab se jab tumhe pahli baar mandir me dekha tha....old people ki madad karte huye aur unhe khana khilate huye, me apna dil tab hi haar gaya tha" Anirudh told how he watched her first time. Bondita just listen.

Anirudh continued "aur tumhari shadi hogi to sirf mujhse sirf aur sirf anirudh Roy Chowdhury se, aur rahi baat kiss ki, I don't feel any ashamed while I kissed you, you forget your pain when I touched you.....You're mine, because I love you.....we can kiss to her if we love someone" anirudh declared. Bondita glared him surprisingly.

Then Bondita took her beg and left without saying to him. Anirudh just stood like statue.

It was 9 pm when she reached at her home. She directly went to her room without talking to anyone and closed herself inside the bathroom.

After sometime she came out of bathroom and sat on bed. She laid down on bed but anirudh's words still ranging in her ear. "I don't have feel ashamed when I kiss you.... because I love you" she closed her ears in anticipation and rubbing her lips. "Koi haq nahi hai tujhe kisi aur ke kiss ko feel karne ka....koi haq nahi hai, kyoki tu kisi aur ki hone wali hai Bondita" she understands to herself when she remembered her mother's words.

Flashback - "maa Maine kaha na mujhe abhi shadi nahi karni" Bondita denied when her mother again insisting her. "Bondita dekh mere alava tera yaha koi nahi....agar kabhi mujhe kuch ho gaya to koun tera khyal rakhega.... isliye me chahti hu ki tu shaadi kar le, aur meri chinta mat kar boudi itni bhi buri nahi hai jitni dikhti hai" sumati told. "Par maa" Bondita interrupted. Sumati took Bondita's hand and placed it on her head and said "Bondita tujhe meri kasam....tu shadi karegi to sirf Rohan se, Varna tu mera mara hua mooh dekhegi" sumati give her promise to her. Bondita got shock from her mother and said "maa!! Ye kya kiya tune! Mere liye tere se badhkar koi aur ho sakta hai kya? Thik hai tu jo kahegi jaisa kahegi....Teri Bondita vaisa hi karegi" Bondita replied while crying. Sumati nodded. "Mujhe maaf kar de meri bacchi....tere sath itna sakht hone ke liye" sumati said in mind.
Flashback end.