Chapter 29

"Ham andar aa sakte hai?" A one familiar voice came from the door.

Bondita turned to see them and asked "tum!" She asked in surprised look.

They smiled after watched her reaction and entered inside the home and said "kya bondita tum to mujhe bhul hi gayi" That person taunted to her while passing teasing smile.

Bondita came in reality and said "Mai nahi bhuli tum bhul gaye the..... Isliye mujhe chod ke chale gaye the" Bondita complaint to that person puffing her cheeks. Here anirudh all of them reaction but didn't say anything.

That men chuckled at her reaction "Arey meri bholi bondu agar mai nahi jaata to vo tumhe kaise milte!" That person told while looking at anirudh. Anirudh smirked. That men passed a simple smile.

Bondita reacted "Shut up...... Tum mere best friend ho, tumhara haq banta hai apne best friend ki help karna." Bondita replied.

Before that person reply to bondita an known voice come to her "Ro.... Rohan tum!" Anirudh asked in acted way.

Bondita and rohan turned towards him and said "yes sir..... Actually mujhe kaam tha bondita se isliye me aaya tha ise batane ki vo jald hi maasi banne wali hai" Rohan replied abruptly hiding their truth. Anirudh understand what he was hiding. Before anirudh could say to anything bondita interrupted.

"Massi!" Bondita confused to listen maasi from her mouth.

"Maasi! Massi kiski?" Anirudh also asked in curious way.

Rohan answered "Mere aur raashi ke bacche ki maasi aur kiski" Rohan replied.

Bondita just shocked to listen this news "Oh my god! Rohan tum papa banne wale ho!" Bondita asked in strangeness.

Rohan just nodded in shyness.

"Han..... Han bondita tum maasi banne wali ho" An another voice came to the hall.

Trio turns towards there.

Bondita said in surprised way "raashi!". Then without an further delay bondita came to her and embraced her into their hug.

She stay away from her and asked "Tu sach me maa banne wali hai raashi!" Bondita asked.

She nodded then bondita again hugged her.

"I can't say in words that how much happy I am" Bondita explained.

"Thank you for being me maasi" Bondita replied.

"Arey abhi tu bani nahi hai maasi par jald hi ban jayegi" Raashi replied.

"Acha! Hamne to good news suna di.... Baaki aap dono apne bacche ki good news kab sunane wale ho?" Raashi asked to them which both felt shy but instead of feeling shy anirudh staring at bondita giving some mischievous look which hesitate bondita more.

"Me.... Me.... Me vo kya baat kar rahi hai raashi hamari to already beti hai nimmi...... Phir dusre bacche ki kya jarurat hai!" Bondita asked.

"Jarurat! Jarurat kaise nahi hai! Hame bhi apna second baby plan karna chahiye" Anirudh replied.

"Nahi.... Jarurat nahi hai iski" Bondita denied while giving daring look to anirudh.

He passed a flying kiss which irritated her.

"Ahh ahhh hamne kuch nahi dekha" Both replied in unison.

At night everyone busy in dinner and didn't focus in eating he was irritating bondita through his leg. He was giving her goosebumps which staring differently.

Bondita understood she kicked unknowingly at his leg which made him scream. "Ahhhhhh" Anirudh a little loud which gain everyone's attention.

"Kya hua? Are you okay" Raashi and rohan asked.

"Vo..... Vo kuch nahi billi thi niche shayad vahi pareshan kar rahi thi." Anirudh replied hiding the truth.

At night bondita was combing her hair anirudh entered and saw her he went to her and inhaling her fragrance which disturbing her little. She looked at him and made an irritating look and asked "kya kar rahe hai aap! Dur hatiye, pareshan mat kijiye" She moved him little away.

Aniudh said in dissapointed way "Ab mai apni patni se pyar bhi nahi kar sakta!" His voice like a frustated man.

Bondita watched his expression and said "Aap pyar nahi pareshaan kar rahe hai! Aur mujhe pareshan karne wale log pasand nahi...... So, stay away from me" She said normally but doesn't know he will take it seriously.

"Acha! Pareshan karta hun mai Tumhe?" he asked to confirm. She nodded. Then He went away and picked up his pillow and moved away from the room without looking at her.

Bondita in mind "sach me gaye kya!" She asked to herself and smiled a little.

In morning anirudh was sleeping on a couch. Bondita came out of her room and saw him sleeping in discomfort way. She went near him and sat beside him.

She just adoring his handsome face. Her eyes roaming into his face and stopped over his lips. And she was just adoring him.

"Koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai!" She said into her mind. When he turned other side she came out of her trances and said "bondita Tu pagal ho gayi hai" She slapt her head lightly suddenly her saree's stucked into his shirt. She was moving away due to movement his sleep got disturbed he saw her closely who was struggling into his shirts button.

"Ab koun kise pareshaan kar raha hai!" Anirudh asked raising his brows upward. "Vo..... vo meri....meri saree ka pallu atak gaya tha, isliye isliye chuda rahi thi" She replied in struggled way.

"Mai paas paau to tumhe pareshaan karna lagta hai aur jab tumhaara man kare tum aa sakti han!? Noutanki!" He asked in different way. Bondita looked at him in innocence way and said "Natak nahi kar rahi hun, aur maine jo bola apko bura laga tha!" She asked innocently.

Anirudh made an furious look and said "Jyada inocent mat bano...... Mujhe pata ye tumhara koi naya natak hai" Anirudh replied.

"Natak nahi kar rahi hun sachi me meri saree ka pallu atak gaya tha apki shirt se, isliye nikal rahi thi" She replied.

"Nimmi school gayi?" Anirudh asked to ignoring her answers.

"Nahi vo ready ho rahi hai" She replied.

"I want to meet my daughter" He made an excuse and left away.

She said to herself "Isme itne gusse wali kya baat hai! Ye to raat ki baat ko lekar abhi bhi serious hai" She said to herself.

"Huhh khadoos" She mimicked at him.

At evening nimmi was playing with video games. She saw anirudh was coming from downstairs "daddy! Aap aa gaye!" Nimmi exclaimed.

Anirudh forwarded a big smile and said "yes my ice cream I came" Anirudh replied. She hugged him he also embraced her in a hugg.

"Dady aaj nimmi ko bahar jana hai" Nimmi demanded.

"Bahar! Bahar kaha jana hai apko?" Anirudh asked.

"Daddy nimmi ko bahar ghumne jana hai, nimmi ka bahot man hai, aur mere friends bhi jana chahte hai will you" Nimmi asked.

"Yes, offcourse we will go" Anirudh replied. "Thank you daddy" Nimmi replied and kissed him on his cheek. Anirudh also kissed upon her forehead.

Both get ready someone left in surprise.

"ye dono kaha jaa rahe hai? Aur mujhse pucha bhi nahi!" Bondita complaint to herself.

"aane do dono baap beti ko.....bas itna hi pyaar karte hai dono......puchna bhi jaruri nahi samjha ki bondita saath tum saath chalogi ya nahi" she asked to herself.

How was the chapter? And sorry for too much late update 🙏. The story is going to end now. And the next chapter will be romantic so stay tuned for upcoming chapter.

Bye.....