Chapter 30 (End)

"aane do dono baap beti ko.....bas itna hi pyaar karte hai dono mujhse 😏......puchna bhi jaruri nahi samjha ki bondita tum saath chalogi ya nahi" she asked to herself while complaining to herself.

At night Bondita was satting their clothes and watching wall clock again and again. Her face got tensed "itni der ho gayi abhi Tak aaye nahi?" She asked in surprised way.

After sometime she got a ring Bell. She opened the door and seeing them she asked. "Finally aa gaye aap dono!" They entered without talking to her. She got confused why they are behaving like this.

Nimmi said to anirudh "chocolate boy mai sone Jaa Rahi hun" nimmi asked.

"Okay my ice cream" he replied and also went to his room.

Bondita watching the scene and asked "in baap beti ko ho kya gaya hai! Ye dono aise kyo behave kar rahe hai!" Bondita asked to herself.

After sometime she realised to herself "Jo bhi hai par maine bhi kuch jyada hi bol diya anirudh ko! Mujhe aise nahi bolna chahiye tha, unhe bura laga hai isliye mujhse baat nahi kar rahe hai." she said to herself.

"Anirudh se baat karti hun aur sorry bol dungi." she said and went to their room.

Here anirudh was unwearing his shirt. As she going to open he saw Bondita was coming from the corner of the door. But he ignored and doing his work.

"Anirudh" she pronounced his name with soft volume. He just looked (he knows from inside nothing is special) and again starts wearing his night dress.

Bondita stood dumb. "Anirudh meri baat to suno" she said cutely.

Anirudh looked at one side and asked "kya bolna hai bolo" he replied rudely.

She came near him and said to picking up his palm to near her face. "Mai kab se bol Rahi hun aap meri baat nahi sun rahe hai" she answered while caressing his palm near her cheek.

Anirudh jerked his hand slightly and said in Little anger "tumne abhi tak jo bola....usme kuch bhi sunne wala nahi tha. Agar abhi kuch important hai to batao...... because I want to sleep now" he replied and going to their bad to picking up his pillow.

She thought in mind "itna bhi kya gussa! Jo baat tak nahi karna chahte hai" then she moved near him "Phir se bahar Jaa rahe hai sone" she said to herself but as he went outside she closed the door from inside.

He asked with raising his brows as she knows "Darwaja band kyo kiya! Mujhe bahar jaana hai sone" he replied.

She breathed calmly and replied n"A note to the wise" she just replied.

Anirudh didn't pay any heed to her words he goes to open the door Bondita watched but as he opened she pull his hand on her waist going to close the gap between them.

He asked in a little surprised way "W.... what are you doing" he asked seeing her behaviour and sensing her reactions.

"Nothing.......I'm just trying to melt you" she replied going near his face with full seducing way.

Anirudh looked at her and said in mind "I already hurt Bondita, tum jo chahti ho vo nahi hoga" he said in mind and jerked her a little.

"Mujhe nind aa rahi hai mai sone Jaa Raha hun." He replied and going.

She pulled him over herself while laying upon the bed.

She said sensitively "Jab door Jane ko kehti hun to paas aate ho aur jab paas aane ko kehti hu to door jaane ke bahane dhundhte ho! Kya yahi pyar hai" she replied while kissing his forehead.

He stopped her and said "tumne to mujhse kabhi pyar Kiya hi nahi.....agar kiya to Maine sirf aur sirf jabardasti. Na tumhe mujhse pahle pyar tha aur na ab......to phir tum pyar jatane ka natak na karo kyuki mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho" he taunted.

She held him from his collor button and said "sach baat to ye hai ki aap mujhe Jaan hi nahi paaye hai, Agar jante to mujhe yu khud se door na karte" she replied while opened his shirt seeing him shirtless she feeling goosebumps over her veins.

"Aap handsome to ho" she replied in noughty way while bitting her lips.

Anirudh find her naughtiness and said "handsome to mai sabko lagta hu except you" he corrected her.

She answered "shayad isliye Kabhi notice nahi Kiya na" she replied while watching him into their eyes.

"To abhi kya kar rahi ho?" He asked.

"Notice" she replied.

"Sirf shirt utarne se notice ho jaayega" he asked in a mischievous way while hiding his noughty smile.

She replied "Nahi.....uske liye aur bhi kuch karna hoga" she answered.

"What" he asked by raising his brows.

"Let me show" as she said she starts kissing him over his face.

Anirudh feeling another level of love.

Then she kissed him over his lips smoothly.

As she going to apart he pulled her more for kiss. He kisses to eachother lovingly, smoothly and passionately by feeling eachother presence.

"I love you Anirudh" she said while hugging him.

"So sorry Maine apko galat samjha, ab ye buddhu hai Bondita, to use maaf kar dijiye" she asked her forgiveness by holding her ears.

"Maaf to mai tumhe kar dunga par uske liye tumhe kuch karna hoga" he asked.

"Kya karna hoga?" She asked.

"Pyar" he said sensitively in her ears which made goosebumps.

Then they loved eachother and confess eachothers love.

After five years they spend their life without much problems. Because problems is a part of everyone's life which nobody couldn't't stay away.

If you loves someone truely then made them believe and gives your time to them. And respect your love and live together. "True love never dies, it exists in heart".

The End

Thank you for the patience 🙏 for reading and liking my story. And giving huge love for me. Thank you everyone 🙏 and love you all 🙏🙏❣️❣️

Take care and good bye 👋
If possible then we will meet soon 🔜 in next story ☺️.