Chapter 06

He winched in pain "agar help le loge to aap boss se employ nahi ban jaoge" Bondita scolded him he looked her in strange way. "Please chaliye" she insisted more. He again denied but she was adamant towards her decision and took him with herself in hospital.

Doctor checked him and bandaged after treating his wounds. Anirudh pretending to be normal but as a doctor he was giving him injection anirudh's eyes got widened. "Inj.... injection ki kya jarurat hai!" He said to hiding his fear of injection. "Jarurat kaise nahi hai! Apke per me itni chot hai use kam karne ke liye injection to dena hi hoga.... right doctor" doctor nodded "absolutely right Bondita" doctor said.

Anirudh thought to himself "how can anyone give a injection in little injury....if he dares to inject me, i will rusticate his licence." He said to himself making wierd faces. Bondita looked at his expressions and said to doctor "doctor ye injection to bahot kam hai aap chahe to 2 laga dijiye par Inka dard thik ho Jana chahiye.....aur saath me dimag bhi" she murmured in slow tone.

Anirudh heard a little bit and raising his brows and asked "have you said something!" He asked showing his facial expression. She nodded in no.

After that she came with him at his home. Bondita lied him on bed and said "aap thoda Araam kar lijiye....me raamu Kaka ko bolke aap ke liye light and healthy khana banva deti hu" she told to him he nodded and she went to kitchen.

"Me ise itna danta hu phir bhi meri care karti hai! Why is so loyal towards her work and also for me? Is she like me?" He asked to himself while thinking a while. After sometime Bondita reached along with food. She wakes him up carefully and fed him like a nurse. In the whole eating anirudh just watching her without blinking his eyes. His eyes never left from Bondita's face. His eyes traveling on her face and going into her chin and rested on her carved lips. "Done" Bondita said after feeding him. But he lost in her and giving her non effecting expression.

He just "hammed" of her questions. she snapped her fingers and asked "what happened sir! Are you okay?" He asked finding suspicious on him. "No no no no....every everything is fine" he said in stammered way.

Then she made him eat medicines and carefully lied on bed. "Sir aap araam kijiye me chalti hu..... office ke liye shina ma'am ko report bhi Deni haii kaam ki" she told while going.

After that she about to go "Bondita!" Anirudh stopped her from going. "Kal Sunday hai to kal office mat jana, tum yahi aaja mere paas.......(Bondita looked at him in Stange way...then he corrected himself) I mean kaam lekar me tumhe guide karunga aage ka process" anirudh ordered her. "Okay sir....i will come tomorrow" she answered and left.

At office Bondita was arranging the all files of anirudh's. She came to her and said "Bondita ye files hai sir ko Deni hai kal....." Shina ordered to Bondita. "Ma'am I wanna tell you something" she interrupted. Shina gesturing her to say. She explained to her everything what had happened to anirudh when he was coming to office. "Alas! Never mind ab sir to kaam kar nahi payenge to unka kaam kon karega!" Shina said to looking everyone's face. "Ma'am me kar lungi" Bondita replied. "Are you sure Bondita?" Shina confirmed to her. She nodded. Then she forwarded the all files of anirudh.

Next day anirudh wake up and opened his eyes and found most the most beautiful scenario in front of his eyes. His Bondita came to him wearing saree and sat beside him. He was awestruck to seeing her in this beautiful incarnation. His mouth got open she was looking prettiest girl in the whole Bengal.

"You're looking gorgeous girl" anirudh adorned her while smiling like a fool. Bondita blushed hearing her praising. Bondita cupped his face through her palms and said "aap aise mat dekha kijiye" she said shyly. He made questionable look while removing her hands and asked "kyo? Ab sundar ko Sundar nahi to aur kya kaha jaata hai" he asked playfully. "Batati hu..." She said and moving towards his face and kissed his cheeks. "Aise kehkar nahi.... dikha kar kiya jaata hai" Bondita replied. "Acha to ruko" then he made her lie upon bed and kissed her forehead and moving towards her cheeks after completing cheeks he about to kiss on her lips someone awake him from sleeping. "Sir apka nashta ready." His servent said in stammered way. "Kitni baar kaha hai tumhe ki bina knock kiye room me mat aaya Karo!" He shouted on him in his DJ session because he disturbed him in his dream romance.

"Sir.... sir..... sir knock kiya tha par koi response nahi aaya to andar aa gaya aur dekha ki aap!!" He stopped in middle. "Shut up!! Go from here right now" he scolded. The servant left with his disappointed face.

He looked at himself and remembered how he was kissing his teddy bear instead of Bondita. He lightly slapped his forehead and said "madam ke sapne dekhne lago ho tum anirudh! Not bad" he said to himself while smiling. "I love my baby" anirudh said lovingly while hugging his teddy bear.

In morning Bondita came to his home. She was going to his room but feeling something uneasy "itni nervousness kyo ho rahi hai....sir ke pass jaane me! I hope ki vo thik ho!" She said to joining her hands. She entered into his room and found no was there. "Sir kaha gaye? Ramu Kaka ne to bataya ki sir apne room me hai.....par kaha gaye hai?" She asked while finding him in a room.

She heard some noises from his bathroom like something was breaking by someone. She went towards the bathroom and found him with his injured hand. Blood was flowing through his hands. She got scared seeing him in this state. He was just standing like a statue. Bondita went near him and asked in tensed way "ye.....ye ye chot kaise lagi sir? Kitna khoon beh raha hai.....kitna dard ho raha hoga apko" she said in concerned way while tears flowing through her eyes.

He jerked her hand and said "mind your work.... it's not your business!" He said to controlling his anger. She just looked in disbelief. "What happened sir? Why are you behaving like this!" She asked moist eyes. Anirudh looked at her nd remembered.

In flashback - when he was going to bathroom his phone ranged. Anirudh picked the phone and asked "hello" anirudh speak. "Hello sir! I found Bondita has a boyfriend" a men said informed to anirudh. Phone fell from anirudh's hand. "Boy..... boyfriend hai Bondita!!!" He said to himself while boiling in anger. He turned his head left to right like a mad men.
Flashback end.

"You didn't tell me about your family?" He asked pretending to be calm. "Sir apke hath me itni chot lag gayi aur apko meri family ke bare me janne me interest hai" she told. Instead of wasting time she washed his hand through water she came out with him from bathroom and she made him sat on bed. Bondita applied an ointment on his palm and bandaged his palm carefully. "You didn't answered my question yet?" He questioned. "Sir why are you interested to knowing about my family and myself? I had already told you in interview" She replied calmly.

"yes you told me about your yourself....but you didn't told me that Rohan tumhara boyfriend hai!" He asked simultaneously. Bondita looked at him astonished way that why he was asking her about her personal life. She looked at his state then she giving answer him normally "sir! Rohan Mera boyfriend hai ya nahi....isse apko kya faraq padta hai. It's my personal life" she answered normally. He couldn't control his anger more he pinned her on bed's wall. He gripped her soldier and said "faraq padta hai....faraq padta hai ki tumahara boyfriend hai ya nahi because.....I" he stopped in middle seeing their position on bed. Their faces only inches apart from eachother.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? How is going my story? Actually i thought to write as I think before but i couldn't write properly.... sorry for this 😔. Let me know your views or you can suggest me how to write obsession in better way.