Chapter 12

Then bondita went to his office at evening. She looked the whole scenario of office everyone was going to finish their works. Bondita went to shina ma'am. "Hello ma'am" Bondita gritted her. Shina just smiled. "Mam where I can meet with sir?" She asked to shina. "Bondita sir is very angry with you....I suggest you shouldn't meet him" Shina informed her. "But why ma'am? Is there anything wrong with him?" She asked in scared way.

"Actually today the guest arrived for big deal, and it was the turn of your presentation and you were not present at that time, and sir just about to lose the deal but he managed somehow.... So be careful while meeting him....he is still angry with you" Shina informed her. "Sab olta ho raha hai.... Pata nahi sir loan denge bhi ya nahi, aaj jab unhe meri sabse jyada jarurat thi, tab hi me unke saath nahi thi, log ke pairo me kulhadi lagti hai aur bondita khud jaake kulhadi pe per marti hai" She said to herself being disappointed.

"Please kanha ji sir is baar loan paas kar de... Phir me kabhi job chodne ki baat nahi karungi shotti!" She said to herself while praying to the God. Then she went to his cabin.

Before entering inside his cabin she heard some noise. "I hate kids" She listen anirudh's voice from inside. Bondita gulped in fear. "No.... I Won't listen your excuses shaan... And how many times I told you that..... This is office not a home where you can take kids here, this is last time I am sparing you.... Otherwise I won't tolerate any irresponsibility towards my work.... Go from here now" Aniruddh scolded shaan badly. Shaan left from cabin with upset face.

"What happen shaan sir?" Bondita asked to him looking him upset. "Aaj meri wife apne mayke chali gayi thi to, me apne bete ko yaha le aaya... Ghar par uska khayal rakhne ke liye koi nahi tha, aur ye(indicating to his child) sir ke cabin me ghus kar unka laptop chedne laga tha... Unki cheezo ke saath koi chedkkhani kare ek baar sahen kar sakte hai.... Par bacche, bacche unhe bilkul pasand nahi hai. Sir ka baccho se 100 yards ka distance hai" Shaan told her about aniruddh's hateness towards child.

"Aise...... Aise kaise bacche pasand nahi ho sakte! Bacche to bhagvan ka roop hote hai" She said to shaan. "I know bondita but aisi baatein sir ko bilkul pasand nahi..... Agar unke samne baccho ka koi naam bhi leta hai to vo bhadak utthe hai" Shaan told. Bondita nodded. "Rohan sahi keh raha tha bahut hi rude, arrogant and angry men hai, bachke rehna bondita kahi tu hi inka next shikar na ho inke gusse ka" She said to herself in mind while shaan left with his child.

"Ek ek second nervousness badti jaa rahi hai... Pata nahi loan paas karenge ya nahi, please bhagvan ji please sir loan paas kar de. Sir hi meri akhri umeed hai" Bondita requested to God in her mind. Then she moved inside the cabin.

"May I come in sir" She asked from outside of cabin. Anirudh heard her voice and just calmed himself and said to come in. "So.... So... Sorry sir for not coming today" She Stammered to say sorry to him. "Then why are you come here? Is there any need of you?" He asked without looking at her anger still visible in his voice.

"Sir, I know what happen in morning, please don't be so angry... I shall do your work, and I shall never leave this job onwards" Bondita replied. "What do you want to say. Say it clearly....I don't have much time like you" Anirudh taunted her. "I want a loan sir?" She asked hesitatingly.

"how much" He asked without looking which made her smile. "Sir only just 2 crore 75 lakhs rupees as a loan" She said in hesitating way. Anirudh's ear turn straight. Is he listen correct? Is she demanding 2 crore 75 lakhs.

He made his face stern and said "Why do you want to need this huge amount of money?" Anirudh asked looking at her suspiciously.

"Sir I have a personal problem, it's very very urgent.... I will return it timely" Bondita said. "But why do I give you loan and even this huge amount of money?" Anirudh asked directly. First he is hell angry with her since she is not coming today and then she too demanding loan and even too without any hesitation. "Sir it's a matter of someone's life, it's depends on you... Sir please give me, I will do whatever you say" She said without focusing her words what she said to him.