Chapter 26

After that mini's incident bondita never talks with anirudh for one week. He used to understand but she never wants to listen his explanation. He tries to tell her the reason that why he would marry her but she is not ready to listen him.

After lot of trying he went to her home. But he didn't find her into the house then He directly went to her room.

"Bondita! Bondita ye kya bachpana hai! Aise koi vaha se aata hai kya! Aur Tum mera phone kyo nahi utha rahi thi? Kab se call kar raha tha tumhe?" He asked in little concern.

She was hell angry on him she looked at him in devil's eyes and said "Mai apko kabhi maaf nahi karungi! Aur apki himmat kaise hui yaha aane ki chale jaiye yaha se!" Bondita asked to him in shouting way.

He went near her and hold her hand "What do you mean chale jaao yaha se! You're my wife...... And it's my right to come to you, and you can't even deny me" He replied in stern way.

"I...... I...... I am still not your wife...... Understood!" She replied in same rage.

He went near her "Ek baar phir kehna.... You're not my wife!" He asked in different way while looking at her face intentionally.

I said "I..... Am....... Not....... Your....... Wife" She replied while focusing on every word.

"You're not my wife!" He asked going near her face.

"No" She denied while looking into his eyes sternly.

"If you didn't remember the marriage papers and the contract which had held between us.....I let you inform. You're my legally wife. I will stay with you each and every day and night with you, do whatever you want" He replied patiently.

Bondita got frown and pushed him little and said "aap yaha nahi reh sakte! Ye mera ghar hai aap yaha ek pal bhi nahi reh sakte" She denied him strictly.

"Maine request nahi kiya tha..... Inform kiya tha ki me ab se yaha rahunga, tum jaha jaha mai vaha vaha....... Tumhare sath aur apni ice cream ke saath" He informed royally while seating on the chair.

"Dekhiye........ Nimmi ko mat in sab cheezo me ghasitiye, usse in sab cheezo se door rakhiye, aapka usse koi relation nahi hai, aur na hi uske saath apna relation build karne ki koshish kijiye......samjhe aap" She informed while hidding something over her face.

He watched her expression and said in mind "Nimmi ka sach bhi pata chal jayega ki vo kiski beti hai, aur ye sach me pata laga ke rahunga" He said then looked at her face and informed "Mai apni ice cream ko nahi laa raha hun, tumhi ne mujhe majbur kiya tha....... Otherwise mai use in sab cheezo se door hi rakhna chahta tha" He replied calmly.

"Aap chahte kya ho?" She asked in frustrated way.

"Tumhe" He replied abruptly.

"Agar mujhe pata hota ki aap aisa karne wale hai to mai aati hi nahi apke paas" She said in mind.

Anirudh in mind "ye sab mera hi plan tha tumhe apne paas bulane ka, tumhari dil ki baat tumhare mooh se nikalvane ka....... Aur yahi vajah thi rohan ki shadi rashi se karvane ki" He said in mind watching her anxious face.

"Agar mai us din nimmi ke PTM me nahi jaata to mujhe to pata hi nahi chalta ki tumhare aur rohan ki shadi jhuti hai, tum dono ke bich me pati patni jaisa koi rishta nahi tha........ab bas ek sach aur janna hai ki nimmi ka tumse kya rishta hai! tum mujhe nimmi ka bhi sach bata do.....then I will handle your every angry, frustrated and irritated look" He said in mind while chuckling inside to himself.

"Aap yaha se chale jaiye nimmi aati hi hogi, vo apko yaha dekhegi to vo kya sochegi" She said in concerning way.

"To aane do, vo bhi khush hogi ye dekhkar ki uske chocolate boy usse milna chahte hai" He replied normally.

This time she frustrated more and walking towards him while saying.

"Aap....." She stopped in middle listening someone cute melodious voice.

"Chocolate boy" Nimmi pronounced his Nick name. Anirudh exclaimed listen her melodious voice.

"Aaahh aahh meri ice cream aa gayi..... Kyo na mai usi se puch lu ki mujhe yaha rehna chahiye ya nahi" He told and going. Bondita came out of nimmi's thought and said to stopping him.

"Arey ruk jaiye" She was saying from behind but he ignored and went to her.

He downstairs and went to nimmi.

Nimmi found anirudh instead of her mother. Firstly she surprised but her surprised changed into happiness when he saw him coming near her. She exclaimed in happiness.

"How are you chocolate boy! Did you miss me?" She asked cutely.

Anirudh went near her and held her hand like father and asked.

"First of let me know how are you my ice cream! And I really missed you a lot" He replied at her way and hugged her nicely. Nimmi also reciprocated his hugg.

Bondita watched them she smiled from the corner of her side.

"Chocolate boy apne bataya nahi ki aap kaise ho?" She asked from coming out of embrace.

"I'm all good My Ice Cream" He replied.

"Aap yaha kaise? Aap hamare saath rahene aaye ho?" She asked with excitement. Anirudh's smile big wide looking at her excitement and also he was watching bondita's expression from the corner of her eyes and smirking and said.

"Agar apki ijajat ho to kya me kuch dino ke liye yaha par rahe sakta hun! Agar apki permission ho to?" He asked an inocent way.

Nimmi was thinking while putting her finger on her chin.

"Yes!!! why not" She replied while looking enthusiastic.

Anirudh smiled.

"Nimmi!" Bondita interrupted.

Nimmi looked towards her mother and said.

"What happen mumma!" Nimmi asked.

"Aap aise kaise kisi stranger ko apne ghar me rehne de sakte ho? Aap inhe jante hi kitna ho nimmi?" Bondita asked in serious tone.

Nimmi slapt into her forehead lightly and said "Oho mumma, apno ko janne me time thodi lagta hai, jo apne hote hai first glance me hi pehchan me aa jaate hai" Nimmi replied with intelligence.

Anirudh turn towards her and said "tumse samajhdaar to tumhari beti hai........oh so sorry meri ice cream" He said near her ear which made her shiver. Bondita made weird faces.

At night three of them had their dinner without interrupting in each other's thing. Bondita laid down nimmi into her room peacefully.

After that she went to her room where someone already waiting for her. As she entered she found a men inside her room.

"Aap!" She asked strangely.

That men stood from his place and went near her and said "to tum yaha kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi!" That men asked going closer to her.

Bondita's breathing increasing second by second seeing him too much close to herself.

"Aa......aap jaiye.... Jaiye yaha se, ye mera room hai" She said to pushing him.

He hold her both hands through his hands and made his grip firm on her.

"Did you forget! That today is our first night?" He asked likely kissing her ear which made her goosebumps.

Bondita closed her eyes feeling anticipation and said "maine kaha aap jaiye yaha se, nimmi jaag jayegi" Bondita tried to distract him over his thoughts but he was not looking to let her go.

As she about to go he pulled her over himself and closed the locked the door from inside.

He went near her face and looking her intentionally "abhi thik hai! Ab koi hame disturb nahi karega" He asked hesitatingly watching her nervousness expression.

She didn't reply just watching his handsome face and his personality made her go into her own world.

Before she could reply he picked her upon his arms and went towards the bed.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What do you think about next? Was she the real daughter of anirudh and bondita?