Chapter 15

A beautiful girl was downing from the stairs talking with phone. "I will send you the all details of my new project, do check it and inform me asap" She told in phone call.

With that time The sound of a little girl giggling and the she cried at the same time which caught bondita's attention. She cut the call and run towards her.

"Nimmi! What happen?" Bondita asked getting panic. She got up by herself and made wierd faces and said "Mumma looked at this wound it seems so big, how my jenni (jenni is kitten, she loves her ) will suffer with this wound" A cute lovely doubly girl who is nearly five year's old complaining to her mother. "Oh! Baby it's not big, mumma will apply the ointment in your jenny's leg and the pain will go" Bondita said to nimmi cutely.

"Oh mumma! You can't understand my jenny's pain. If she feels pain then the pain also arousing in my own veins" That girl complaining her problem like it was really big problem.

"Nimmi why did you complaining always like this" Bondita asked showing her fake anger. "Sorry mumma but" Nimmi stopped by bondita's gesture "enough nimmi go to your room and complete your homework, I shall check" Bondita grinned. "Bad mumma! When I say to my jenny's problem you always give me new lesson....huhh" Nimmi frowned. And left from there.

"Bondita tumhe samjhna chahiye nimmi bacchi hai, use pyaar se treat karogi to vo maan jayegi" Bondita's new friend Riva coming and suggesting her. Bondita looked at her and said "Kabhi kabhi pyaar se cheeze bigad jaati hai, aur me nahi chahti ki mere atit ka nimmi ke future me koi asar pade" Bondita said while a drop of tear escaped from her eyes.

"You still regretting that night?" Riva asked with sympathy. "Vo raat meri jindagi ki sabse kaali raat thi.... Me use yaad karke apna present kharab nahi karna chahti" Bondita told sternly to her. "Bondita bhul jaa us raat ko aur baat... Ab apne aur nimmi ke baare me soch" Riva suggested. "Me jo bhi kar rahi hu vo nimmi ke liye hi kar rahi hu... Me nahi chahti ki nimmi ko ye sab pata chale" Bondita replied.

"By the way when will you go to india?" Riva asked to bondita. "Kal... Kal ki flight hai agar ye deal important nahi hoti to me india kabhi nahi jaati" Bondita said to Riva. "Tum india jaogi aur unse na milo aisa ho sakta hai kya!" Riva said deliberately. "Ab mujhe unse koi faraq nahi padta, unhe jo karna tha vo kar chuke hai..... Vo apni jindagi me khush honge aur me yaha nimmi ke sath" Bondita said to Riva. "I hope ki vo bhi khush ho" Riva understood to her. Bondita simply nodded like it doesn't effect her.

Here in India a women showing a different dresses to anirudh. But he didn't look at her Instead of doing his work. "Anirudh looked at this dress.... How is it??" That girl asked to anirudh. "You can choose what you want, don't disturb me" Anirudh replied working in his laptop. "Ani kabhi to serious ho jaya karo apni wife ke liye" That girl said to him. "Abhi hamari shadi nahi huyi hai" Anirudh informed. "Arey nahi hui hai to ho jayegi ye to atal hai" Salim told from behind.

Anirudh looked at salim. "Salim tum kab aaye" Anirudh getting up from his place. And hugged him. "Bas abhi bhaijan" Salim greeted. "Vaise bhabhijaan ko pareshan kyo kiya jaa raha hai babu moshaye" Salim teased him. "Actually I was busy in my work that's why I was not heard her talks" Anirudh excused him. "Babu Mashaye do din me apki engagement hai aur aap hai ki unhe dress choose karne me bhi help nahi kar rahe ho...ye to galat baat hai" Salim advised. Anirudh made faces and went to her for suggesting the dress.

"Ye pahen lo tum par achi lagegi mini" Anirudh gave a dress to mini. "Thank you anirudh" She exclaimed and hugged anirudh. Anirudh just smiled.

"Bondita jaldi karo hame nikalna hai india ke liye" A one men came to inform bondita. "Bas do minute me aayi rohan" Bondita said.

"It's been five years bondita you didn't change a bit" Rohan exclaimed. "What do you want to say" Bondita looking him weirdly. "Kuch nahi meri maa chal.... Me to tera wait kar lunga par flight nahi karegi na" He teased her. "Shut up rohan" She forwarded her and nimmi's luggage to him and said "ye pakdo aur chalo" Bondita said. "Han han tum maa betiyo ka bojha uthane ka theka to is bechare rohan sahay ne hi le rakha hai" Rohan told in fury. "What did you say buddy! Me and my mumma is burden for you?" Nimmi asked looking angrily.