Chapter 27

He went near her face and looking her intentionally "abhi thik hai! Ab koi hame disturb nahi karega" He asked hesitatingly watching her nervousness expression.

She didn't reply just watching his handsome face and his personality made her go into her own world.

Before she could reply he picked her upon his arms and went towards the bed.

He placed her upon the bed gently. She just watching him, his changing expression, why would he doing without knowing her consent? What he wanted to occur from her?. All things was thinking by her.

Anirudh watched her surprised expression and said lovingly "I love you baby" He whisper slowly which made her cheeks crimson red.

She little aside and said "aap karna kya chahte hai? Kya tha us contract marriage me?" She interrupted between his romance.

Anirudh made an wierd look and asked "what do you think! What I'm doing right now!" He asked over her question.

"Karne ko to aap bahot kuch karte hai........ But I want to know what was that?" She asked looking impatiently.

He aside her hair strow through her ear and said "to suno us contract marriage me tha ki tum ab meri ho, aur tumhe mujhe se door koi nahi kar sakta...... Tumhari har ek cheez me sirf mera haq hai........... I have only mine" He said directly looking deep into her eyes.

"Aur jyada kuch janne ki jarurat nahi hai tumhe, baaki time aane pe bata dunga....... Let's sleep together" He said and made lay down on headrest.

She turned other side and said "inhe me kabhi nahi samajh sakti! Ye dikhte kuch hai aur hote kuch hai" She said to herself and going to sleep.

"Unpredictable person" She mimicked and slept. He smiled and went near her "agar tumhara sone ka man nahi hai to ham kuch aur bhi kar sakte hai" He said to trailing his finger over her face which made goosebumps inside her veins.

She said hesitatingly "M.....mmm........mtlb" She asked hesitatingly. "Itni bhi bholi nahi ho tum! Ki har cheez batani pade........ Aur vaise bhi kuch cheezo ka maja batane me nahi karne me aata hai.........if you want I can show" He said sensitively which made her nervous.

"Aap..... Door...... Door hatiye, mujhe na to kuch sunna hai aur na hi kuch karna hai" She replied and slept hurriedly.

He smirked and also slept near her.

Next morning.

Bondita wake up and looking here and there like she was finding something. "Kaha gaye ye!? Raat me to yahi the" She asked to herself then went outside.

She went inside the kitchen. She asked to made "sudha nimmi ka tiffin ready hai" She asked.

"Ji" Her servant replied.

"Nimmi ko jagake aati hun" She said and about to go.

As she went she saw nimmi comes with anirudh. Bondita just got surprised to seeing them together with their respective dresses.

"Nimmi aap ready ho gaye?" She asked.

"Mumma I do not only wake up.... I also got ready for school" She replied to showing her dress.

"Vo to dikh raha hai dear...... But kisne ready kiya apko?" Bondita asked.

She symbolised to anirudh. "My chocolate boy has ready to me" She replied with bossy tone.

"Ohh...... Apke chocolate boy itne ache hai?" She asked.

"Yes mumma, he is world's best person" She admired him.