Chapter 04

"No one can harm you in the presence of Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.... don't worry my ba.... Bondita" he said in dark voice that anyone can observe his anger which is running inside his veins. When he caged her in his arms protectively. She first time felt relaxed in somebody's arms.

After sometime she felt his hand on her back and realised the position in which both were there. Anirudh closed his eyes for feeling her close to his heart. She went stay away from him and said "sorry sir..... I just felt mumma's arms therefore I hugged you" she lied to him carefully. Anirudh nodded. "It's okay you can hugg me anytime...." Bondita looked at him in confused way then he changed his line "I mean it's okay ba.... Bondita it's a normal thing to happen" anirudh also lied deliberately. Bondita nodded.

Anirudh in mind "why I felt so peace and calm in her arms when she hugged me so closely......am i fall in love with her?" He asked to himself while looking at her intentionally. "If it is love then I will never going her far away from me!" He said to himself while smirking.

Bondita seems him to lost she snapped her finger and asked "what happened sir, where are you lost?" She asked. "No nowhere" he nodded. "Sir please do something na......my mumma is waiting for me, she will really tense if I will not reached at home timely" she said in requested way. "Don't worry Bondita I'm doing something" he replied then he picked up his phone and called someone.

After five minutes lift got open Bondita got amazed. "It's a miracle sir....apne ek call Kiya aur lift panch minute me thik ho gayi.... strange" she replied getting amazed. Anirudh just smiled. "Go to your home..... your mumma will be waiting for you" he replied normally. She thanked to him and left from there.

At Bondita's home she reached to her home and hugged sumati in concerned way and said "sorry maa vo lift ki vajah se late ho gayi.....Varna me jaldi aa jaati" she replied in concerned. "Koi baat nahi meri bachi, kabhi kabhi late ho jata hai. Aur tu to aisa ghabra rahi hai jaise ki tu puri raat Ghar se bahar rahi ho!" Sumati asked.

"Puri raat! Tu soch bhi kaise sakti? Teri Bondita ko tere bina raat me nind aati hai kya? Jo vo tere bina soyegi? Me hamesha tere sath hi rahungi chahe din ho yaa raat" Bondita answered while embracing her mumma in her little arms. Sumati kissed on her temple and said "acha shadi ke baad bhi.....tu apne pati ko chodkar maa ke anchal me chip jana" her mami taunted. Both looked at her.

"Aap aise kyo bol rahe ho maami? Bondita ka jo pati hoga vo maa aur beti ke bich nahi ayega....jab shadi se pahle maa ke sath soti hu to shaadi ke baad bhi maa ke sath hi soyungi....aur agar isse mere pati koi apatti hui to me shadi hi nahi karungi" Bondita replied while looking at her maa lovingly.

"Bondita koi patni ke liye itna nahi karta....tu kyo bevajah ki sharte bana rahi hai usse puri karvane ke liye?" Sumati asked. Before Bondita replied her maami interrupted. "Ye sirf shaadi se pahle ki hi baatein hoti hai didi....shadi ke baad to sab paraya ho jaata hai....badi aayi ma ke sath sone wali! Aaj ek ghanta late huyi hai kal ko puri raat bahar rahi to?? Kya karogi didii iska" maami told roughly. Sumati looked at her tearfully and answered "meri Bondita kabhi aisa nahi karegi boudi! Aap chahe jo bhi kaho me janti hu apni Bondita ko....use sanskar uski maa ne diye hai.....vo kabhi mere sanskaro ki bali nahi chadhaayegi, hai na meri bacchi" sumati answered. Bondita nodded confidently.

On the other hand anirudh was all ready to sleep. He rested upon his bed with his laptop. As he opened his laptop he found Bondita's pic some were smiling, some were playing with kids, some were frowning. He also smiled looking her smile face. He thought to himself why he admired that girl? Why he attracted towards her? Was it good for him to attract someone without her willing? Was he wrong to click someone's photo without her permission? But it doesn't worries to him. He just watching that photos and smiling looking her. "Laga nahi tha ki kabhi vo ladki bhi achi lagne lagegi jisne meri gaadi ka shisha toda tha! Par jo bhi hai kuch to baat hai isme? Sabse alag sabse hatke, jisse mera dil khincha chala Jaa Raha hai uski taraf" he said to that photo frame. After that he slept during watching her photos and kept her photos tugging in his heart.

Next day Bondita was all ready to go to office but suddenly her maami stopped her "Bondita jaldi aa jara dekh to sumati didi ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai" she told in fake concern. Bondita got tensed "kya hua maa ko maami?" She asked while getting nervous. "Areey pata nahi subah tak thik thi par achanak se unka badan bahot tap raha hai" her maami replied. "Me dekhti hu maa ko kya hua!" Bondita replied and went to her maa.

Bondita went near her mother and checked her temperature and asked "maa tujhe to bahot bukhar hai! Tu ruk me abhi tandhe Pani ki patti karti hu" She told while touching her forehead. "Na..hi nahi Bondita me thik hu jara sa bukhar hi hai thik ho jayega, tu office jaa" sumati replied in fainted way.

"Tujhe itna bukhar hai aur tu keh rahi hai me tujhe chodkar chali jaau, aisa kar sakti hai teri Bondita!" She asked while tears starts flowing from her eyes. Then she went for taking a cold Patti. She put in cold water and squeezes the Patti then put on her forehead. She did this method for ten times and then fed her medicine.

On the other hand anirudh was checking everyone's work. But his eyes only searching her. After lot of eyeing he couldn't found her then he asked to his manager shina "shina everybody has present?" He asked while engrossed in his work. "Yes sir everyone has come" shina replied. "Are you sure?" He asked still his eyes on his file.

"Sab hi to aa gaye hai, phir sir aise kyu puch rahe hai!" She murmured to herself then she checked the attendance register and found Bondita was missing Today. "Sorry sir Bondita nahi aayi hai, baki sare aa gaye hai" shina replied. Anirudh straitened his eyes and said "do you not told to others that leave is not allowed except Sunday?" He asked being serious. "Sir i had told to everyone but i didn't know why she has not come today! May be she has some work therefore she didn't come" She replied while stammering. "Don't gave me a reason I will check why she has not come" he replied and gestured her to go. Shina went.

Next day Bondita about to go to office but someone pulled her from behind. She about to shouted but that person closed her mouth through his palm Bondita gasped. "Tum?" Bondita asked with big eyes.

How was the chapter? Who's this person whose pulled her? What will happen next?