Chapter 10

"Tum maan lo ki tumhe unse pyaar hai, to me chali jaungi" Image conditioned her. "No.... No, I can't love him, I get to marry with someone soon..... I can't love him" Bondita told strictly. "Leave here..... Please" Bondita yelled at her. Image got vanished in air.

Next day shina informed bondita about today's special meeting. So, she has to come in office without any argument.

"Have you arranged everything of meeting?" Anirudh asked to shina. "Yes sir we have organised everything as per your need" Shina informed to Anirudh. anirudh nodded. "And do inform to everyone.... If anyone come late today or else no one came today then I will fire to all" Anirudh declared. Shina replied "no one has courage to disobey your order sir." Shina replied. "Except one girl" Anirudh said in mind.

After sometime meeting started before meeting started bondita came in hurry and directly went to conference room. "May I come in sir?" She asked before entering." Anirudh gestured her to come in.

After that he started the presentation. With all the presentation his all focus was in her. After the presentation bondita added in his presentation. "Sir if you buy our books you will see the book cover and the contents of the book which is genuinely our company. We were not copying to other companies and all big companies collaborated with us for their promotion of books and business deals." Bondita explained wisely thus she knows that she will join next company soon but she is giving her best way.

"Well your all presentation all good Mr. roy chowdhary.... We like your presentation and your teams explanation" A dealer praised his and her work. "Thank you Mr sahay" Anirudh said. "Mis bondita if you ever want to leave roy company you can join our company" Mr sahay said. "No.... No she didn't need this" Anirudh interrupted. Bondita just forced a smile on them. Then the guest left.

Everyone's left except bondita. "Sir I need to talk to you" Bondita said. Anirudh nodded kept an eye in his file while gazing her secretly. "Sir this is my resignation letter.... My mother wants me to take in village for wedding function" She giving excuse while giving the resignation. "If you wanna go, then go..... But I don't need to your resignation" Anirudh replied. "But sir i shall not come back" Bondita replied. Anirudh downed his file and looking at her suspiciously. "Okay you can go" He simply replied yet differently. "Maine socha nahi tha ki itni jaldi maan jayenge ye" Bondita thought.

"And han agar man kare to aa jana, my doors is always open for you" Anirudh added in his talk. Bondita left with paying any heed to his words. Anirudh smirked "you will come soon my baby" Anirudh blushed to call her baby to himself.

"Sorry miss bondita we don't have any vacancy?" A men informed to bondita through a call. "But sir! You had taken my interview and told me that, you can join after two days then what happened sir? Why did you reject my request?" She asked disappointed way. But no other reply came to her Then she hanged the call. "Ab kya karegi bondita! Kaise chalayegi ghar? Kaise karegi maami ke taano ka samna??" She asked to herself in hopeless way.

Anirudh was working with his laptop. His servant served him coffee. He sip a coffee and made eww faces "isse achi to meri bondita banati hai coffee" He said to himself. "I wanna see her" He said to opening some file in his laptop💻 then he opened pictures of bondita when she wore a baby red color gown. He just mesmerizing by her look and those cute orbs of her eyes and her lips which he claimed somedays ago. "I love you jaan! When will you come to meet me" He said desperately to watching her photos.

"Sir apki coffee" Bondita came and give him a mug of coffee. Anirudh looked at her in astonished way. "Baby.... I mean bondita tum?" He asked taking a cup of coffee. "Aap mujhe yaad kare aur me na aau aisa ho sakta hai kya!" She asked looking into his eyes. "Tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe coffee chahiye!" He asked taking a sip. "Maine apka man padh liya tha isliye" Bondita told holding his hand in her hands. "Jab itna sab kuch padh leti ho to mere man ki baat kyo nahi padh paati ho?" He asked taking her hand in his cheek. "Kabhi kabhi kehkar hi nahi bataya jaata.... Ankho se bhi padh liya jaata hai ki samne wale ke man me kya hai" Bondita told looking other side feeling shy.