Chapter 14

"To bata do na bondita aisi kya majburi hai ki tum iske liye ready ho gayi lekin shadi ke liye nahi?" He asked in mind. Apko jo karna hai kariye..... Mujhe jaana hai" She told. He came near her and held her hand and kissed gently. "Aise nahi" Anirudh whisper in her ear which made her shiver. Then he gave a gift🎁 and said. "Ise pahen kar aao" He ordered.

Bondita took the dress which he gave her and went to washroom and freshened herself. Before dressed up She washed her face for looking normal. Honestly say she was hell nervous due to his bold talks. "Unki baate inta nervous kar rahi hai, jab vo paas ayenge tab kya karegi tu bondita" She said to herself breathing heavily. Then she wore the gown which he gave her and came out of the bathroom. Bondita's look when she was downstaring 👇

she downstairs Anirudh looked at her she was looking heavenly beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off

she downstairs Anirudh looked at her she was looking heavenly beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off. Her creamy bare soldier doing something in his mind. "How can someone be so beautiful!" He said to himself while chuckled. "My baby looking so gorgeous😍" He said to himself while blushing. She tied her hair in bun. She came and stood in front of him like a obedient student. Anirudh giggled inside looking her cute in this outfit.

"I am just confuse which thing is looking more beautiful you? And your dress?" He asked looking into her eyes which made her feel shy. "I think the dress is more pretty when you wear....like this is specially made for you" He whisper seductively. Bondita controlled hard not to blush through his compliment.

"Let's eat first" He said. "I don't feeling hungry" Bondita denied. "Okay!" He said.

Anirudh hold her hand and pulled her little making her hair stroke aside near her ear. His hand moved towards her hair bun and freed her hair from the bun. "Baal khule ache lagte hai....my baby" He whisper in her ear and kissed her earlobe which made her shiever.

As His hands moving towards her cheeks she stepped back and turn other side. Anirudh observed her dilemma and said "Why are looking like you're not comfortable with me! I'm not forcing you... Bondita If you wanna go, then you can. But don't be uncomfortable trough my touch" Anirudh said going to his table.

Bondita hold his hand and said "what....if I get pregnant" She asked looking down. "Don't worry we have lot of time for this...... But I hate kids" He whisper. Bondita looking so scary listen this kind of hateness towards the kids.

She make herself confident and said "phir bondita bhi kabhi kisi ka ehsaan nahi rakhti hai, sorry if i made you feel discomfort. I will never step backward until you will not complete your wish, do whatever you want with me" Bondita said to anirudh. "Aaj ki raat sirf apka haq hai, aap bina kisi jijhak ke mujhe chu sakte hai jaise bhi chahe lekin.....iske baad me kabhi apko hath bhi nahi lagane dungi" Bondita told.

"You're mine bondita, today and forever I shall love you like this.... You shall never stop me" Anirudh said in mind. "I know you loves me, after this night you will come to me by your own wish" Anirudh said to himself.