PROMO 🥳

"Vo raat meri life ki sabse kaali raat thi" A one girl said to another person.
______________________________________

On the other hand a men said to his friend "Vo raat meri life ki sabse khoobsurat raat thi" A one person said to other person.
______________________________________

The sound of a little girl giggling and the she cried at the same time which caught bondita's attention. "What happen nimmi?" Bondita asked rubbing her back. "Huhuhu huhuhu" She cried fakely.
______________________________________

"This is so cute kitten" A very young girl admiring a little kitten. "Ay ladki raste me kyo khadi hai dikhayi nahi deta kya!" A one person scolding her. Then the little girl get up from her place and break the glass of that person's car. "Tumhari ankhe nahi hai kya pagal ladki?" A person scolded her. "I have an eyes but I think you don't have an eye that's why you didn't see the kitten in road" That girl scolded him back.
______________________________________

{𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕙 𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣} it was all written in hoardings. Which caught the girl attention from the car she looked that and a drop of tear escaped from her eye.
______________________________________

"Congratulations Mr. Anirudh roy chowdhary for your wedding" A one beautiful girl congratulated him. "Bondita!" A name escaped from his mouth.
______________________________________

"Hamne suna hai ki ye vahi ladki hai jiske sath anirudh roy chowdhary jo bangal ke bade business hai unhone maje kiye the iske sath" A one goon said to his other goons. "Aisa kya! Ek raat hamare sath bhi bita lo jaane man... Kasam khuda ki bahot maja ayega" A one other goon lusting at her. Bondita feels disgusting. "Arey bhai jiska figure hi itna katilana ho to bhala koi khud ko kaise rok payega" Trio goons mocked at her. A leader of that goons held bondita's hand and dragging her with then "Leave me..... I will file a complaint against you" Bondita warned them. "Leave my mumma.... You bed uncles" A little girl escaping her mother.
______________________________________

"Tumhe faraq nahi padta apni bondita ke aas paas hone se" A girl said to anirudh holding his hand in her palm very closely. "Nahi.... Mujhe.... Mujhe koi....koi faraq nahi padta bondita ke hone ya na hone se" Anirudh strictly told. "If she didn't effect you.... Then kiss me" A girl said to anirudh pulling him closer to herself.
______________________________________

"I love you anirudh" She proposed to him while hugging. "Chodo mujhe bondita.... Meri dulhan mera wait kar rahi hai mandap me" Anirudh said  from her. "Aap pyaar nahi karte?" She asked. "Nahi.... I don't love you" He strictly denied. "But I love you" Bondita replied.
Anirudh - I hate you
Bondita - I love you
Anirudh - I hate you
Bondita - I love you
Anirudh - I hate you
Bondita - I love you
Anirudh - I hate you
Bondita - I hate you
Anirudh - I love youuuuu
______________________________________

How was the promo of upcoming twist and suspense? Are you excited to read further chapters? Who's the girl whose want to marry anirudh?? Any guesses??