Chapter 05

Next day Bondita about to go to office but someone pulled her from behind. She about to shout but that person closed her mouth through his palm Bondita gasped. "Tum?" Bondita asked with big eyes.

A person nodded. Bondita have sign relief. "Tumne to mujhe Dara hi diya Rohan!" Bondita replied to calming herself. "Ab tu Milne nahi ayegi to mujhe kahi to milna hoga na tujhse!" Rohan said intentionally. "Acha ji!" She said with having smile on her lips. He just nodded. "Chal baatein mat bana, bata kya kaam hai kyu aaya hai tu yaha?" She asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Arey vo me ye batane aaya tha ki mujhe bhi job mil gayi hai!" Rohan told in attitude way. Bondita looked at him in disbelief and asked "Kya me ye jaan sakti hu ki kon si vo unlucky company hai jisne tujhe hire Kiya hai job pe" she asked noughty way. "Arey me itna bhi bura nahi hu ki mujhe koi company select na kare😅 vaise tujhe jaankar khushi hogi ki me jis company me kaam karta hu vaha par ek bahut hi pyaari si cute aur noughty girl kaam karti hai aur khaas dost bhi hai" Rohan replied dramatically. "Whatever bas tujh jaise bandar se paala na pade uska" she replied in hilarious way. "Kya tu bhi Bondita 😒" Rohan made an puppy faces Bondita ignored him and left at her office. But it is not went unnoticed by someone who was looking fire in his eyes.

"Toh ye hai Bondita ka boyfriend!" Someone said to sarcastically after watching that pair. Then that person left to his work.

At office Bondita was working with her computer someone came to her with another file. "Excuse me ms. Bondita ye file apko anirudh sir ne di hai ise complete kar dijiye" a one boy said to Bondita. Bondita looked at that boy and got astonished her face looking like "😯" that person chuckled and said ooh band kar makhi ghush jayegi 😅" Rohan replied. "I knew it jarur vo unlucky company jisne tujhe hire Kiya! Yaha nahi choda na tune" she said made her cheeks puffed. "Ab tu jaha jaha jayegi me vahi vahi ayunga" Rohan replied while smirking at her. Bondita took the file and again starts doing her work.

After sometime Bondita came to anirudh's cabin and submit her work to her boss. "Sir i have completed my work..... please check this file and let me know if it has any mistake in this file" Bondita said placing the file on his table. Anirudh took the file and starts checking. "Excellent" anirudh wondered. Bondita exclaimed in happiness and said "thank you sir" Bondita replied. "Shina ne jo file banayi hai kaafi achi banayi.....you can learned  by her" anirudh replied while checking her file. "Sir but....." Bondita said to further but anirudh stopped gesturing his hands to her.

"I haven't completed my talk, why did you not come yesterday?" He asked abruptly. "Sir i had an emergency therefore I was not come" she replied. "If you had an emergency on yesterday don't you think to tell her senior?" He asked in scolded way. "Sir i wanna to tell but i couldn't tell to shina ma'am" she said in downing her hand. "Okay.....leave now, this are two stories which you will complete by evening and if you will not completed timely.....You will also go home only when you complete this work!" He said sternly. "Okay sir.....i will complete my work by timely" she replied and left. Anirudh calmed himself and busy on his work.

At evening Rohan came to her and said "let's go Bondita chutti ho gayi hai" Rohan said to going her. "Nahi Rohan tu Jaa meri abhi file complete nahi huyi hai" Bondita replied while engrossed in her work. "Koi baat nahi me wait kar leta hu....tere liye itna to kar hi sakta hu" he said in flirting way. "Dekh me abhi koi flirt ke mood me nahi hu mujhe kaam karne de Varna sir ghar nahi jaane denge" she replied sternly.

In the main time Rohan's phone ranged. He picked up the call. It was his mother's call. He said "acha maa me abhi aata hu" Rohan replied at his call. "Bondita mujhe jaana hoga mumma ne urgently bulaya hai" Rohan told to Bondita. Bondita nodded without looking at him. Rohan left.

At 9'o clock Bondita did her work and headed towards anirudh's cabin. As he entered she found anirudh was sleeping on his chair putting his head on other side of the chair which is totally discomfort to him. As he about to fall from his chair Bondita immediately went near him and placed her palm to supporting his head. She looked him for a sometime and after that she called his driver. And gestured him to take anirudh with them. Driver came and took anirudh with Bondita.

"Driver aap inhe inke ghar chod dena" Bondita instructed. Driver nodded and Bondita about to take out of her hand from him. She couldn't because his grip on her hand tightened due to this she couldn't help her to came out. Driver watched them and said to Bondita "Ma'am aap aisa kariye aap saath chaliye sir ko unke ghar tak pahuchane ke baad aap chale jana" driver suggested Bondita nodded then she sat with anirudh and went to his home.

After sometime both they reached to anirudh's house. Bondita slowly made him lie on bed without disturbing his sleep. Anirudh murmuring something which was rarely audible to someone she about to listen his murmuring but couldn't understand what he was saying.

After a few moments she can listen his murmuring "don't go away from me." He murdered. Bondita listen and said "sir kisse baat kar rahe hai nind me?" She asked to herself. As Anirudh turns to sleep, Bondita's leg gets stuck because she was stood near him for listening him due to which she falls beside him. "I love you my baby...forever my Bo......" He stop saying and went in deep sleep. Bondita got surprised and said "sir kisi se pyar karte hai! Tabhi vo us ladki ko I love you bol rahe the!! Par kon hai vo ladki, uska naam bhi pura nahi liya sir ne" she complaint to herself.

"Thank God ki inki life me koi ladki hai! Par pata nahi ye us ladki se kaise baat karte honge..... office me jab bhi baat karte hai gussa naak me lakar ghumte hai huh.... rakshas babu" she mimicked at him. Something got stuck in her mind "chal Bondita raat ke 10 baj gaye! aaj to teri double class lagegi maami se to pakka aur shayad maa se bhi" she scolded to herself and left to her home.

She arrived at her home but to her surprise everyone get slept. She take sign of relief and thanked to God that everybody has slept.

Next morning anirudh wakes up from the bed and looked at himself "me yaha kaise aaya! Kal office me hi der ho gayi thi....phir mujhe yaha kon laya?" He asked to himself then he called to his servent and asked about yesterday. His servent told him that Bondita had come to home....she made him lie carefully on bed without disturbing his sleep. After listen all about of Bondita a little smirk came into his lips. "Bondita" he take her name lovingly and blushed.

At road Bondita was crossing a road and found anirudh who was talking in phone call while walking. She looked at his beside and found a one truck was coming to him. Bondita shouting to him for looking beside but he was so much engrossed that he didn't turn towards the truck. As the truck about to hit him she saved him but unfortunately his leg got hitted by the truck. "Sorry sir meri vajah se apko chot lag gayi....." Bondita apologized to her mistake since she couldn't save him properly.

"Don't be panic! It's a little injury i will help by myself." Anirudh replied to caressing his leg. "Nahi sir galti mujhse hui hai to use thik bhi me hi karungi.....chaliye me apko hospital leke chalti hu.....isse pahle ki ghaav aur gahera ho jaaye" Bondita insisted. Anirudh denied. He winched in pain "agar help le loge to aap boss se employ nahi ban jaoge" Bondita scolded him he looked her in strange way. "Please chaliye" she insisted more. He again denied but she was adamant towards her decision and took him with herself in hospital.

How was the chapter? What happen next? What about Bondita and Rohan's relationship? How was her concerning behaviour towards anirudh? Are you enjoying this story or not? Let me know!

Sorry for late update guys 😔 actually i was busy somewhere that's why I was not posted timely....hope you all understand 🤗