New Girls in Town

A loud hissing sound goes off and we see Snakeweed run down the streets of New York, Snake Eyes jumped down from a roof bringing his sword down to slash Snakeweed, he managed to cut off a claw but was slapped back by an extra tendril. Jaiden in his spider suit shot a web at Snakeweed's neck and slammed up to the ground. Snakeweed screeched and kicked Jaiden into Leo who caught him with the six continuing the chase. A pizza guy on a moped slow drives by until Snakeweed grabs the poor kid with his pincers.

Mikey: No, not the pizza guy. Take Donnie.

Donnie (Ignoring Mikey). Snakeweeds getting away.

Snakeweed makes a few turns and ends up going into an alleyway.

Leo: We got him trapped.

Raph: Good, then let's go weed whacking.

Donnie: Tree Trimming

Jaiden: Slice and Dicing

Mikey: Gardening (Laughs at own joke). Aw yeah, Mikey put the sprinklings on that Sundae.

Raph: Whatever let's move.

Leo: Hold on Raph, we can't just charge in to fight a 12 foot regenerating mutant.

Raph: Then what are we doing?

Leo: We'll take Snakeweed from above, Jaiden can use his agility and webbing to keep him at bay and once he is wide open, we take him out with the cloth lines. Now come on.

Leo jumps up to the roofs to get in position

Raph: That'll take forever. We have to stop Snakeweed now. I mean he's kidnapping people.

Mikey: Not just people, People who bring Pizza.

Jaiden: We will guys, it's better to think of a plan first rather than going in guns blazing. Now quit being dramatic and let's go.

The other turtles and Snake Eyes agreed to the plan with Leo giving Jaiden a happy look seeing him agree to the stakes. The six made it to the top of the roof in position.

Leo: Okay, on my mark 3, 2,1 go!

Everyone peaked down to see Snakeweed was not there.

Raph: And the award for worst leader goes to.

Leo: How am I the worst leader?

Raph: If we did this my way, Snakeweed would have been toast by now.

Jaiden sighed as the four of them walked back as Leo and Raph got into each others faces.

Leo: This way would have worked if you hadn't wasted time second guessing my orders.

Raph: Don't give me bad orders and I won't second guess them.

Jaiden then got between the two of them.

Jaiden: Alright enough! Look we may have lost Snakeweed today, but we can still catch up to him if we head back to the lair and figure out his pattern.

Leo: No, no. Okay. If Raph thinks he can be a better leader, then me then he's leader now!

Jaiden: Wait what?

Raph: First go idea you've had all day.

Leo and Raph glared over Jaiden's body making him feel uncomfortable.

Mikey: We'll compromise, I'll le-

Snake Eyes covered Mikey's mouth shaking his head.

Leo: Fine Raph, the teams yours. I'm out of here.