Cockroach Terminator

(Figured I'd give Black Suit Jaiden/Symbiote Jaiden a theme song)

Jaiden heard birds tweeting outside his window, he groans feeling the light outside hit his face, he leans up tried rubbing his eyes.

Jaiden: Ugh, what a wild dream.

Venom: It was not a dream. It was all real.

Jaiden heard the voice in his head and sighed for a moment.

Jaiden: You're still here, great got a black blob living in my body.

Venom: A black blob that helped you get revenge for the one who hurt your mother. Yeah, that black blob.

Jaiden groaned, looking at the time seeing it was almost time for him to go to school.

Venom: Have to go to school already?

Jaiden: Yeah,

He got out of bed and stretched out. Figured he had enough time to take a quick shower. He opened his room door moving to the bathroom, it was a larger shower than the one at his home, he closed the bathroom and turned on the shower, setting it to warm. Taking off his pajamas, going into the shower using soap and shampoo to fix himself up. After a good 10 mins, he turned off the shower getting a towel to dry off with. He wrapped it around his waist, quickly brushing his teeth and putting on deodorant.

Jaiden sighed annoyed looking up at the mirror, he jumped backed slightly seeing his symbiote form in the mirror.

Jaiden: Huh, that's what I looked like?

Venom: What WE, looked like Parker. Adapted from your suit and powers. Cool right?

Jaiden: Very much yeah.

April knocked on the door alerting the two.

April: Jaiden, are you in there? Who are you talking to?

Jaiden jumped back slightly forgetting that he now lived with April and her aunt.

Jaiden: No April, just myself. My bad.

April: Alright, I'll be waiting for you downstairs, if you hurry, we can pick up some breakfast on the way to school.

Jaiden: Right, sounds good April.

Jaiden tightly secured his towel and opened the bathroom door. Seeing April leaning on a wall waiting for him, she took a glance at him before looking away blushing.

Jaiden: Bathroom's free April.

April: R-right thanks.

Jaiden noticed her look raising an eyebrow until he looked down showing his chest which would explain her blush. He wanted to mess with her for a moment for fun, he pretended to yawn and slightly stretch back. April yelped, covering her eyes rushing past Jaiden into the bathroom shutting the door. Jaiden chuckled at the reaction. He walked to his small room and got dressed quickly though this time he left his puffy jacket, leaving him with his black short sleeved shirt, cargo pants and sneakers. Finishing putting on his deodorant. He goes under his bed to grab his suit.

Venom: Why grab your old suit when you have me?

Jaiden: What do you mean? Your suit? Sorry but I only want to use that for dire situations.

Venom: Hmph, how about I show you something grand.

As Jaiden reached for his suit underneath his bed, a black whip latched onto the suit almost absorbing it and materialized the suit on Jaiden's body, the fabric felt strong, he could still pull off the fabric mask. His body shifted back to his casual outfit surprising him