Metalhead Rewired

(We back boys)

Casey: Wait, so your dad was a prisoner for Shredder this whole time?

At lunch, Jaiden, April and Casey all sitting at a table, Jaiden leaned back letting out a sigh.

Jaiden: Yep, why was he locked there for so l have no idea but maybe this would explain Shredder's obsession over me.

April (Holds Jaiden hand): Well, I'm glad you managed to find him. You'll have to introduce me to him sometime.

Jaiden: Yeah, but I want him to get some rest before then. Dude hasn't been outside for a while (Eats one of his fries) He needs some time to adjust and get out of his being kidnapped by Shredder thing.

As he leaned back in his seat, Casey still had a thinking face.

Casey: I'm just wondering, why was he there, you do know that if Shredder knows your dad then they have some kind of history right?

Jaiden: Guess so yeah, Mom never did like talking about his past so I didn't think much of it when rescuing him. I'll make sure to run it by him today.

The bell suddenly rang signaling that lunch ended, Casey separated from April and Jaiden who walked to Dr. Connor's classroom. Entering class sitting next to each other, while Connor taught, he seemed to be less energetic than usual. Blander with talking and not as adventurous. It was a bit boring up until class ended. Jaiden packed up his back yawning.

Connor: Jaiden, mind staying back for me?

Jaiden (Confused): Uh, sure thing. (Looks at April) I'll find a time to text you.

April: Right, sounds good.

April left the classroom, she looked bumed out, leaving the class as Jaiden walked up to Connor's desk as the man uses his single hand to take off his glasses.

Connor: Sit down Jaiden, this is gonna be some big news for you.

Jaiden: Oh god, you're not some secret family member I didn't know right.

Connor: Heh, no not that I know of. I um, have this project that I am working on. You a fan of lizards?

Jaiden: Can be why?

Connor took out a small pad handing it to Jaiden, it was a lizard in Its habitat or crawling up trees.

Connor: I want you to help me. I have been going through a scientific breakthrough with my lizard research, if I do good on this. I-It will change my life Jaiden. If from time to time after school. Would you like to help me, and this won't be like extra credit it's just uh (Awkward) Teacher-Student time.

Jaiden looked down on the pad again and all the notes Connor had so far, it didn't take long for him to slightly smile, with his second life, this might be what he wants.

Jaiden: Sure, why not. When can I start helping?

Connor: Every now and then after class, I'll pull you out and take you to my facility. I look forward to working with you.

Connor puts his hand out for Jaiden who smiled taking it shaking his hand.

Jaiden: Glad to help you out doc.

He grabbed his backpack and left Connor's class as the teacher waved as he left. When Jaiden was gone, Connor kept his smile before looking at his lost arm tugging on it still having his smile.

On the street, Jaiden takes out his phone texting the turtles about training. Donnie responding with a. "I got a new training idea we could use" This makes Jaiden curious, walking into the alleyway flipping over the manhole cover jumping down using another web to cover hole cutting to black.