Wraith Of A Spider

(Gore Warning)

At the front of the door, 2-foot ninjas stood guard and to make things more annoying with it raining it made things more uncomfortable for them. They couldn't even talk since they took an oath not to talk while on guard. They heard the sound of footsteps. This made them focus. They see Jaiden in his symbiote suit approaching them. He said nothing, his masked eyes squinting at the two. The guard point their swords at him making Jaiden stop, he opens his arms getting in his fighting stance, one charged in bringing his sword down for Jaiden's neck, Jaiden lifts his hand up catching the blade, he glances at the ninja, from his back a black tendril spurted from his back and stabbed the ninja through the heart, the ninjas body flinch and shook for a moment until his body stopped moving and the ninja was dead, the body spike was retracted and the body fell on the ground.

Jaiden turned to the other ninja, he slowly approached the ninja who was scared of Jaiden, his approach, his posture yet he said nothing, reports said he would joke around, have fun in a fight but here it's like he had no jokes, no joy or humor. It was all rage.

The ninja grits his teeth and throws his sword at Jaiden, he catches it, breaks it making it shatter into pieces. The ninja used the throw as a chance to try and kick Jaiden, Jaiden backs away as the ninja tries a mix of punches and kicks to hit Jaiden only for him to avoid them, he balls his fist and with a fast thrust.

SQUISH!!

Blood dripped from Jaiden's hand, the camera zooms out to show Jaiden punched a hole through the ninja's stomach, the ninja staggered from the blow feeling his life fade away, Jaiden pulled his arm out and the body fell on the ground. Blood dripped from Jaiden's arm; he said nothing, only to kick the body away. Approaching the door, he opened it hearing a loud echo in the building.

He walks through the empty hallway, his spider sense rings, and he detects multiple arrows be fired at him, he quickly creates a symbiote shield, he runs to the first foot soldier he could, retracting his shield and back handing the ninja by the jaw snapping it off. He throws the body into a wall, shoots two webs at two foot solders bringing them together to hit each other, he moves under them and puts his hand on their faces starting to electrocute them with his electricity frying their bodies. He dropped them to the ground.

Venom: Excellent! Further down there are more soldiers until you get to the main room. Your revenge is nearly complete.

Jaiden didn't respond, only to walk further down the hall. Venom continued to watch this new host, watching him smash someone's head into a wall, break someone's ribs with a quick kick, punching a man's jaw dangling off his chin. His emotions were all over the place. Venom was interested to see more, already finding Jaiden as an interesting host. More blood gets on Jaiden, his punches, kicks, venom attacks, bioelectricity attacks. Every blow, combo, ability is fiercer the more it is used.

Jaiden jumped from wall to wall avoiding more arrows from three foot soldiers. Jaiden sees an opening and morphs his hand into a whip and brings one of the ninjas to him, punching him in the stomach, kicking it to a wall, Jaiden lands on the ground making his hands into spikes stabbing both ninjas in the stomach.

SHUCK

Jaiden looked at his stomach seeing two swords in it. He looks unphased only to turn around at who attacked him seeing Two other ninja breathing hard thinking they finally took him down. Only to be stabbed in all parts of their stomach, legs, arms, and neck. The spikes retracted with the bodies dropping. Jaiden just looked at his stomach and pulled out the sword on his stomach, the symbiote absorbed it and his hand turned into black swords. Jaiden started loving this thing at the minute. He would figure out more about this thing later. For now, Jaiden just walks down the hallway getting closer to his goal.