Gone (Teaser Chapter)

In a Kraang facility, a group of kraang work at the computers, some near holopads typing away while in the middle, a big device was seen, it would flicker from pink to off rapidly as we go inside of it and see just darkness.

???: We were always so different, so much alike. Every struggle we went through. It was always overcome

A picture of the turtles, Raph having Mikey in a light headlock, Jaiden making a derpy face, Leo having a small smile and Donnie trying way too hard to make a cool guy face. It stays like that for a while before it suddenly begins to burn, while it burns fighting, a drowning like sound, a town on fire, a land filled with arrows and a facility blown up all plays while this picture begins to burn.

??? (Sorrow): I miss my brothers so much, and I miss my father, more than anything else. I wanted to make him proud, but. They're all gone now. In the end. Too little, too late (Scoffs) Story of my life,

Once the picture stops burning, we see New York City was covered with dark clouds hovering over the city and rain that looked like it would never stop, just keep on pouring and pouring. On the streets and sidewalks, depressed civilians walked, drove or ran where they were. Billboard had the Foot Clan symbol and some drones hovering over the city. We cut to a building which seemed normal at first until an explosion went off shattering the windows as the people below on the sidewalk ran as far as they could from the building, jumping out of it was a Turtle, but this one didn't resemble any of our heroes, this one had each of the four weapons, Sais, Single Katana, Shortened Bo Staff and a twin pair of nunchucks. Wearing a black bandana, jumping beside him was four others, Second was Snake Eyes, wearing his usual outfit but with a cape that covered his right arm, another one of them holding a much older orange haired female wearing a black jumpsuit with yellow lines. The one carrying her was a girl in a spider suit and the other was a boy also in a spider suit.

 The one carrying her was a girl in a spider suit and the other was a boy also in a spider suit

Aoi: You okay?

April: Y-Yeah, yeah just a little flesh wound.

Ronin saw robotic foot soldiers jumping out letting out a frustrated yell.

Ronin: Cut the talking, carry April and move! (Looks at Akio and Snake Eyes) Hold them off!